mi5 moving house

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

mi5 moving house

Postby smiths » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:16 am

i know i am being a bit hyperactive in my posting today but the news flows fast lately<br><br><br>MI5 is preparing an alternative headquarters outside London, to be used in the event of a terrorist attack on the capital.<br><br>According to a secret document leaked to Britain's Sunday Telegraph, the arrangements must be ready by 2008. The document, Security Service Plan 2005-2008, contains a pledge by MI5 chiefs to "ensure the service has robust arrangements to enable it to continue to function in the event of damage to Thames House [its headquarters] or a major catastrophe in central London".<br><br>Officials are believed to have identified buildings in London and other cities where the security service's 2000 staff could be deployed in the event of an attack. Unlike Thames House, whose address near Parliament is known, the locations will be secret.<br><br>The director-general of MI5, Eliza Manningham-Buller, has said the only question is when - not whether - terrorists will launch a "catastrophic" attack in central London. The organisation's headquarters is thought to be a prime target.<br><br><br>youd have never thought that elites would destroy the worlds most fantastic cities to further they're agenda until a few years ago, now it seems almost inevitable<br> <p></p><i></i>
smiths

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics