Info on AF Research Lab needed

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Info on AF Research Lab needed

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:54 am

Has anyone ever come across the Air Force Research Laboratory in researching conspiracies? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Info on AF Research Lab needed

Postby anotherdrew » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:37 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/12/america-all-science-no-fiction.html">rigorousintuition.blogspo...ction.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>they've broken the links to the active denial vehicle prototype.<br><br>"Despite Dr. Delgado's outlandish statements before Congress, his work was financed by grants from the Office of Naval Research, the Air Force Aero-Medical Research Laboratory, and the Public Health Foundation of Boston."<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2005/10/its-all-in-your-mind.html">rigorousintuition.blogspo...-mind.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The United States Air Force Research Laboratory with headquarters at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was created in October 1997<br><br>So anything older than that would be under another name. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:03 am

Thanks.<br><br>Particularly need conspiracy-related info re: this one...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.vs.afrl.af.mil/">www.vs.afrl.af.mil/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:07 am

COLONEL REX R. KIZIAH<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.vs.afrl.af.mil/Biographies/Kiziah.html">www.vs.afrl.af.mil/Biogra...iziah.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>July 2000 – May 2001, chief, theater air defense division, Directorate of Global Power Programs, Office of the Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.<br><br>June 2001 – June 2002, chief, combat support and joint counterair division, Directorate of Global Power Programs, Office of the Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Would any of those positions have been relevant on 9/11? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

HAARP?

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:17 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.vs.afrl.af.mil/News/05-18.swf">www.vs.afrl.af.mil/News/05-18.swf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The public is invited to visit the High frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) Ionospheric Research Observatory, Sunday, Sept. 18, 2005, 1 – 5 p.m., in Gakona, Alaska, at Milepost 11.3 on the Tok Cutoff.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: HAARP?

Postby anotherdrew » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:55 pm

there was just a story on the wires about HAARP. They are in the final push to bring the installation to full size, 180 transmitters, will be done in 2007. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Re: HAARP?

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:07 pm

But what role does the AFRL have in HAARP? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby FourthBase » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:34 am

Bump.

Any possible relationship to weather modification? Keeping the lid on mega-warming? How could satellites be involved (beyond the HAARP weaponry stuff)?
FourthBase

Postby OP ED » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:15 pm

The AFRL existed after I moved from Wright-Patterson.

[I was born on Elmendorf AFB in Alaska]

Considering HAARP appears to be significantly older than AFRL I'd imagine the connections are tenuous at best.

From what I understand of my father's cold war job in Alaska, the equipment is basically the largest spying/communications satellite array on the planet. And that was in the 80s.

I'd imagine that any satellite based program will have links to the Alaska bases. I've been told that the AF used to do about one space mission per day [!!!] from these locations, and that the total number of satellites is much higher than the "official" number. All of this SHOULD be public information by now, btw.

As far as weather modification goes, I think I lack sufficient information to go into specifics, but it is certainly feasible, even by satellite, and would've been [for the USAF] for at least the last thirty years.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Return to Deep Politics