Another Traitor to his People II

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Another Traitor to his People II

Postby antiaristo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:39 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:medium;">Knight Rider: Murder and Plunder Mean Honors for Armitage </span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <br><br>Written by Chris Floyd <br>Monday, 24 April 2006 <br><br>Richard Armitage: First in war, first in subversion, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>first in the hearts of someone else's countrymen</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><br>For his outstanding service in leading America and Britain into an illegal war of aggression that has murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq, as well as his heroic role in running guns and money to the dope-dealing terrorist bands that sought to overthrow the legitimate government of Nicaragua, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Richard Armitage has been secretly knighted by Queen Elizabeth Deuce, as the Guardian reports today</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> .<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Honoured with a KCMG [Knight Commander of St. Michael and St. George, second highest rank of British knighthood] is Richard Armitage, deputy secretary of state under Colin Powell between 2001 and 2005 and . Mr Armitage's <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>role in the Iran-contra arms smuggling scandal</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> was controversial enough to prevent him becoming army secretary in 1989. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He worked alongside Oliver North to trade arms to Iran illegally and siphon profits to the Nicaraguan contra rebels</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->."<br><br>"[Armitage] is one of 100 non-UK citizens honoured since last May who are named in a list released by the Foreign Office after a parliamentary question from the Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Unlike honours to UK citizens, those for foreigners are not generally announced</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>If Armitage gets this kind of gilded wheeze for mere minioning in some of the most murderous operations of the past half-century, then great googily-moogily, what's George W. going to get, when he retires, for actually being the trigger-man for the world-convulsing killing spree in Iraq? Not to mention his relentless and ruthless gutting of the U.S. Constitution? What honor would suffice for this sterling service? No mere knighthood or baronage will do; Lizzie will have to adopt him into the royal family or something, name him heir to the throne. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>After all, his whole life's work has been aimed at overthrowing the American Revolution and restoring feudal rule by aristocrats, warlords, religious cranks and simpering courtiers. Why not just bring the whole thing full circle back to Buckingham Palace</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->? .<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=611&Itemid=1">www.chris-floyd.com/index...1&Itemid=1</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=antiaristo>antiaristo</A> at: 4/26/06 4:44 pm<br></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Another Traitor to his People I

Postby antiaristo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:58 pm

WHO CONTROLS AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY?<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="font-size:medium;">Colin Powell claims Scottish coat of arms</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <br><br>Tania Branigan<br>Wednesday May 12, 2004<br><br>The Guardian<br><br>He is known as a dove among the hawks of the Bush administration. But Colin Powell has chosen an eagle and a lion in his application for a coat of arms to mark his <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Scottish ancestry.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>The US secretary of state has petitioned the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>heraldic authority of Scotland</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> for the right to bearings, joining a growing and disparate band of Americans keen to lay claim to their roots in the old world. <br><br>A researcher recently claimed that Elvis Presley's family originated in Lonmay, a hamlet in Aberdeenshire, while Johnny Cash insisted he descended from the family of a 12th century Scottish monarch. <br><br>Heraldic bearings cannot be granted to non-citizens, but <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mr Powell has applied on behalf of his late father Luther, who was born in Jamaica and therefore a subject of the crown. The secretary of state would inherit the right to use the bearings.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>He wanted a Scottish coat of arms as his mother Maud McKoy's family was originally from Scotland. <br><br>Elizabeth Roads, Lyon clerk at the court of the Lord Lyon in Edinburgh, said applicants had to be "virtuous and well deserving persons" who <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>fell within the court's jurisdiction</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><br>"His father was a <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>subject of Jamaica</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and of course he is an honorary KCB, so a worthy individual," she added. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mr Powell received his honorary knighthood in 1993, his last year as chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><br>As a four-star general, it was perhaps inevitable that Mr Powell's coat of arms would include the trappings of a war rior. But Ms Roads ruled out the prospect of humvees and grenades. "We try to use symbols rather than specific things," she said. <br><br>Accordingly, the shield will feature four stars and two swords as well as a lion, commonly used for arms holders with the surname Powell. The crest will be an eagle, in reference to America and the badge of the 101st Airborne Division, in which he served and which he later commanded. The motto - in English, rather than Latin - will read: "Devoted to public service." <br><br>Guardian Unlimited © Guardian Newspapers Limited 2004<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>In case anybody doesn't "get it".<br>When you accept a knighthood you swear allegiance to Queen Elizabeth. You become a British national. You are given a British passport - in your NEW NAME. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Another Traitor to his People I

Postby dbeach » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:09 pm

ANTI the euro royalty has mostly been the enemy of Freedom for yrs..<br><br>the modern versions have merged with the american form in a euro/american royalty ..hell bent on raping this planet and mass murdering most of the inhabitants<br><br>bush and kerry are related to Henry the 1st of the 11th century [ I think}..most US presidents are descended from British aristocracy..<br><br>Most Americans dislike history and have been dumbed down for yrs by an educational system that favors privlege<br>rather than progress.<br><br>What you don't know will kill you.<br><br>Stay alert stay alive<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Another Traitor to his People II

Postby isachar » Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:47 pm

anti - thanks for posting. It's one of those rare events that speaks far more eloquently than any words can convey.<br><br>That the Queen would award a knighthood on such an unrepentant, recidivist, murderous, neo-fascist scumbag reveals far more about both of them and the intertwined nature of their oligarchies and conspiracies than any words can convey.<br><br>BTW, I have gained an amazing understanding of British law through your posts that I never appreciated before. Like you, I often go up against exceptionally powerful political/moneyed interests. My work has been used to stop, delay and/or dispute some of the most powerful politicians, developers and multi-national corporations in the U.S. and the world.<br><br>I know full well how crushingly difficult it is to fight such interests, and how the system is geared to deliver the goods to those it is designed to serve - plain language, statutory law, and common sense be damned. It's amazing to me that I've actually won a few rounds in my career. <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Return to Deep Politics