Ex-FBI Analyst Pleads Guilty to Espionage

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ex-FBI Analyst Pleads Guilty to Espionage

Postby Sarutama » Fri May 05, 2006 1:19 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060505/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/espionage_arrests;_ylt=ApGK.Cxjnhn1OhzmENKozPZvzwcF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5aHJvMDdwBHNlYwN5bmNhdA--">yahoo news story</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>He was arrested in September, along with Michael Ray Aquino, a former Philippine police official who is accused of passing information from Aragoncillo about Filipino leaders to current and former political officials in the Philippines.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Why do I know the name Michael Ray Aquino? Or Michael Aquino? I know that name... <p></p><i></i>
Sarutama

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ex-FBI Analyst Pleads Guilty to Espionage

Postby StarmanSkye » Fri May 05, 2006 2:26 pm

You're probably thinking of Lt. Col. Michael Aquino who associated with Anton Levay and founded the Temple of Set, linked to the 80's White House Pedophile and King/Franklin cover-up, linked to ritualistic sexual-abuse at the presidio and implicated in the kidnapping of Johnny Gosch -- NOT the ex-Police Chief who was arrested last year in connection with the White House Phillipine espionage affair, re:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/2005/09/15/oped/anol.mongaya.html">www.sunstar.com.ph/static...ngaya.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Thursday, September 15, 2005<br>Mongaya: Who is behind Michael Ray Aquino?<br>By Anol Mongaya<br>--quote--<br>Michael Ray Aquino, the former police superintendent and loyal aide of then police director Panfilo Lacson, was finally bagged in the United States where he had been hiding. But the arrest was not because of what he did while still in the Philippines. <br><br>Aquino fled the country when he was linked to the Kuratong Baleleng massacre and the killing of public relations man Bubby Dacer. But the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) nabbed him for espionage. <br><br>Aquino and Filipino-American analyst Leandro Aragoncillo reportedly stole documents related to the Philippines, like classified assessments of the country’s situation and information on its leaders. It would be interesting to know the details of what Aquino sought. Moreover, who gave him the money to pay for the information? <br><br>The incident gives me the sense that the Americans did not favor the political forces that will benefit from Aquino’s espionage activities. Had they approved of or supported the anti-Arroyo destabilization moves, they would have handed the information to the destabilizers on a silver platter. <br><br>Instead, the Americans frustrated Aquino’s operation in a manner that would hurt Aquino’s political patron. Let’s see if they will push the knife deeper by pressing Aquino into revealing who is behind the operation and releasing the information to media. I’m sure the Americans have rich experiences in Guantanamo, Afghanistan and Iraq in making prisoners tell the truth. <br><br>By stopping the espionage operation, the American government is telling us it did not approve of Aquino’s activities, the people behind him, and how this information will be used. Meanwhile, President Arroyo merrily flew to the US for a weeklong visit and to preside over a meeting of the United Nations Security Council. <br><br>It is now clear to me. The moves against President Arroyo do not really have American blessings. No wonder former president Eddie Ramos placed his bet on GMA and not on his former political patron, former president Cory Aquino. <br>*******<br><br>Not the same as the notorious Lt. Col. Aquino, Satanist:<br><br>from:<br>Satanic subversion of the U.S. Military <br>by Jeffrey Steinberg <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/">www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br>--quote--<br>Throughout much of the 1980s, Aquino was at the center of a controversy involving the Pentagon's acquiescence to outright Satanic practices inside the military services. Aquino was also a prime suspect in a series of pedophile scandals involving the sexual abuse of hundreds of children, including the children of military personnel serving at the Presidio U.S. Army station in the San Francisco Bay Area." <br> <br>"Furthermore, even as Aquino was being investigated by Army Criminal Investigation Division officers for involvement in the pedophile cases, he was retaining highest-level security clearances, and was involved in pioneering work in military psychological operations ("psy-ops")." <br>*<br>"Aquino's steady rise up the hierarchy of the Satanic world closely paralleled his career advances inside the U.S. military. According to an official biography circulated by the Temple of Set, "Dr. Aquino is High Priest and chief executive officer of the Temple of Set, the nation's principal Satanic church, in which he holds the degree of Ipissimus VI. He joined the original Church of Satan in 1969, becoming one of its chief officials by 1975 when the Temple of Set was founded. In his secular profession he is a Lieutenant Colonel, Military Intelligence, U.S. Army, and is qualified as a Special-Forces officer, Civil Affairs officer, and Defense Attaché. He is a graduate of the Command and General Staff College, the National Defense University and the Defense Intelligence College, and the State Departments' Foreign Service Institute." <br> <br>"Aquino was deeply involved in what has been called the "revolution in military affairs" ("RMA"), the introduction of the most kooky "Third Wave," "New Age" ideas into military long-range planning, which introduced such notions as "information warfare" and "cyber-warfare" into the Pentagon's lexicon." <br> <br>"In the early 1980s, at the same time that Heidi and Alvin Toffler were spinning their Tavistock "Third Wave" utopian claptrap to some top Air Force brass, Aquino and another U.S. Army colonel, Paul Vallely, were co-authoring an article for Military Review. Although the article was never published in the journal, the piece was widely circulated among military planners, and was distributed by Aquino's Temple of Set. The article, titled "From PSYOP to Mindwar: The Psychology of Victory," endorsed some of the ideas published in a 1980 Military Review article by Lt. Col. John Alexander," <br> <br>And what is "mindwar?" <br> <br>"The term is harsh and fear-inspiring," Aquino wrote. "And it should be: It is a term of attack and victory-not one of rationalization and coaxing and conciliation. The enemy may be offended by it; that is quite all right as long as he is defeated by it. A definition is offered: Mindwar is the deliberate, aggressive convincing of all participants in a war that we will win that war." <br> <br>"For Aquino, "mindwar" is a permanent state of strategic psychological warfare against the populations of friend and foe nations alike. "In its strategic context, mindwar must reach out to friends, enemies and neutrals alike across the globe ... through the media possessed by the United States which have the capabilities to reach virtually all people on the face of the Earth." <br> <br>"These media are, of course, the electronic media-television and radio. State of the art developments in satellite communication, video recording techniques, and laser and optical transmission of broadcasts make possible a penetration of the minds of the world such as would have been inconceivable just a few years ago." <br> <br>"Above all else, Aquino argues, mindwar must target the population of the United States, "by denying enemy propaganda access to our people, and by explaining and emphasizing to our people the rationale for our national interest. ... Rather it states a whole truth that, if it does not now exist, will be forced into existence by the will of the United States." <br><br>*******<br>No wonder your alarm bells went off!<br>The 'Mindwar' legacy of Aquino is certainly alive and well today in the US, and ALWAYS of keen interest to students of Parapolitics.<br>Starman<br> <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

Re: Ex-FBI Analyst Pleads Guilty to Espionage

Postby Sarutama » Fri May 05, 2006 4:35 pm

Thanks, and you were right, I definitely crossed the streams on that one. <p></p><i></i>
Sarutama

Return to Deep Politics