America has no intelligence ...cia is no more!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

America has no intelligence ...cia is no more!

Postby Trifecta » Mon May 15, 2006 4:07 am

Thought I would start this thread to monitor all the leaks that are about to hit our discretionary, nee rigorous intuition.<br><br>What has been part of faked urban myths, what we call conspiracy is likely to explode all over our inboxes in the next few weeks and months, and it seems appropriate to monitor the level, but more importantly and with the benefit of sharp and informed minds on this board we may be able to see clearly who is forming sides with whom as the dictatorship recieves its stab in the back.<br><br>I have let go a long time any thoughts that a good side will emerge to stop the rotting decaying mass and common sense would prevail, after all when the world is run by corporate interests over life we are all fucked and until that changes, nothing else will.<br><br>anyway heres one I posted earlier:<br><br>www.msnbc.msn.com/id/1277.../newsweek/<br><br>"In the margins of the op-ed, Cheney jotted out a series of questions that seemed to challenge many of Wilson's assertions as well as the legitimacy of his CIA-sponsored trip to Africa: "Have they done this sort of thing before? Send an Amb. [sic] to answer a question? Do we ordinarily send people out pro bono to work for us? Or did his wife send him on a junket?"<br><br>It is extremely rare, if not unprecedented, for Cheney's own notes to be made public. The notes—apparently obtained as a result of a grand jury subpoena—would appear to make Cheney an even more central witness than had been previously thought in the criminal probe. Fitzgerald's prosecution has created continued problems for the White House. Karl Rove, the President Bush's chief political adviser, recently made his fifth grand jury appearance in the case and remains under scrutiny while Fitzgerald weighs whether to file criminal charges against him. For now, Libby is the only figure charged in the case."<br><br>and this is worth a read <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4510">www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...sp?ID=4510</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Trifecta

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics