Class on Conspiracy II

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Class on Conspiracy II

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 09, 2006 12:02 am

To continue where I left off...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm42.showMessageRange?topicID=28.topic&start=61&stop=79">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...61&stop=79</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>OK, I'll tease you with something before I add a more complete post tomorrow. William Henry Anderson was a guest at Bohemian Grove two years ago. Last week was dedicated to stories about his 8-day stay there. He was invited by his friend (a Grove member), a primate psycho-biologist (or whatever), whom I believe is Michael McGuire, a UCLA professor who co-authored with WHA a book about the health care system. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Class on Conspiracy II

Postby steve vegas » Tue May 09, 2006 12:07 am

Amazing, a real-live Grover teaching a class on conspiracy! <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Re: Class on Conspiracy II

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 9:58 am

Sorry I didn't give a full recap.<br>I owe recaps of several classes.<br>Including last night's, which was brutal.<br>The class has turned into Debunking 101.<br><br>Last night WHA read aloud the recent article about Morgan Reynolds and then immediately tested the class to see how well they could -- without the facts -- discredit the article's author, Morgan Reynolds, and 9/11 conspiracy in general. It was disgusting. I'm totally sick of the class and cannot wait to get the paper finished this week and take the final next Monday.<br><br>As soon as it's over, I'll give a thorough review of the last few classes, my paper, the final, and the course itself. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Return to Deep Politics