Help With Wikipedia Nazis

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Help With Wikipedia Nazis

Postby James Redford » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:42 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>and Hassan i Sabbah said,<br><br>"nothing is true,<br>everything is permissable"<br><br>do you have the book on truth, because if you do, i'd like a copy.<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>If nothing is true, then the proposition "Truth does not exist" is true. And if there is anything true, then truth exists. <p>-------<br><br>"Documentation on Government-Staged Terrorism," September 30, 2005:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth">www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>"Jesus Is an Anarchist," James Redford, revised and expanded edition, November 9, 2005 (originally published on December 19, 2001):<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/anarchist-jesus.pdf">www.geocities.com/vonchloride/anarchist-jesus.pdf</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
James Redford

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: i commented on the talk page..

Postby hmm » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:14 am

That doesnt mean i completely agree with you, but i do see the point you are making..<br>i dont understand why some people would feel the need to get personal with you but i think its best to ignore that and focus on your point of view and expressing that as some of it gets lost due to the noise..<br> <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Re: i commented on the talk page..

Postby 4911 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:52 am

but if that were true, then i could conjure and manifest at will, couldnt I? If I make something true by beliveing its true, well, then the question i guess is how do i make sure Im believing the truth?<br><br>I close my eyes, picturing a suitcase full of money materialise beside me. I keep them closed, diving deep into the vision, measuring every crack and nook and kink in the suitcase, every fold in the money, every reflective glint refracted off the shiny locks and handle...picture the money through and through - stacks of bills bound tight by paperbands - then i delve into and rest a while in this thought ... knowing deeply that what I believe is true... and since I can believe i can manifest money at will, then it must be happening, I know it. Its simple. Its inevitable ... its... not there when i open my eyes.<br><br><br><br>Doh!<br><br>Okay, now it can be argued that now I believe that I secretly dont believe that I can do this, so how can I surely believe it? (If its true) How can I bring myself to believe that I can believe, and why should i even have to in the first place? And even if i hush my mind and stop asking questions and simply resonante with belief...<br><br>still not capable of manifesting objects directly. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 4/7/06 6:55 am<br></i>

James

Postby mother » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:00 am

I can't help with Wikipedia, but thanks for the posted interview. And St. Thomas Aquinus' Summa is superb, the standard for explaining truth. I'm certain it is online for free somewhere. <p></p><i></i>
mother

I can't believe it

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 7:53 pm

They deleted the links to the New York Times????<br>(Because they're hosted by freerepublic, I presume?)<br><br>Getting the truth on Wikipedia is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>crucial</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, BTW.<br>I can understand why they'd be hesitant to add theories...<br>But when the "theory" in question is documented <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>fact</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: I can't believe it

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 8:26 pm

BTW, what the hell is "sprotect"?<br>And how do people become Wiki editors and whatnot? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Previous

Return to Deep Politics