Bush, Blair and Co.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bush, Blair and Co.

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:53 pm

<br> Bush, Blair, Kissinger and similar guys.<br><br> These people are neccesary for the development of humanity and the evolution of the soul.<br><br> Discuss <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

necessary

Postby smithtalk » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:10 pm

nothing in an evolved biosphere is necessary and development is not a given,<br>a wide spread of mental and physical characteristics amongst a species increases its chances of extended survival in a changing environment,<br>a split of conservatives and risk takers means the whole heard doesnt get exposed at once to dangers,<br>amongst both groups are people who care about others in an extended sense and those that dont,<br>different times elevate different characters,<br>humans dont seem to like the complexity and permament adaption involved in good participatory soceity,<br>they seem to prefer simple choices and great people(men) to lead them,<br><br>nothing is necessary, inevitable or meaningful,<br>it just is<br><br>the historian herder has some very intelligent and sensible things to say on the myth of human development <p></p><i></i>
smithtalk

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: necessary

Postby greencrow0 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:38 am

slimmouse<br><br>I get where you're going with this...my caveat is that at this time in the environmental history of the planet (which is the only history that really matters) these guys are NOT necessary...they represent a fatal delay in a critical response to a catastrophic future.<br><br>We can't waste time on these guys...we have no time to lose.<br><br>GC <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics