The biggest open secret ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The biggest open secret ?

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:27 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>the plan is to engineer events, real and staged, that will create enormous fear in the countdown years to 2012. This includes a plan to start a third world war either by stimulating the Muslim world into a 'holy war' against the West or by using the Chinese to cause global conflict. Maybe both.' - David Icke - The Biggest Secret <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>1998</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> 1998 ... Interesting. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

?

Postby Sarutama » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:03 pm

Is 1998 of particular interest, or just that it was said so long ago?<br><br>Personally I don't put a lot of stock into Icke, as the "Jew = Shape-shifting lizard aliens" thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. <p></p><i></i>
Sarutama

Blog: View Blog (0)

thats exactly what its meant to do.

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:35 pm

<br><br> Which is precisely why people parrot off the same old crap about Icke being antisemitic, mad and all the rest of it ad nauseum.<br><br> It stops you going there.<br><br> Worked with me for 3 years too. Wouldnt even bother with the man.<br><br> That was of course, Before Id actually read a book of his. <br><br> Of course, Having found out for myself, rather than listening to the same old themes being repeated ad nauseum.......in other words, before finding out for myself what he was saying .....I suddenly thought 'ahhh.....thats why they call him all this kinda stuff.'<br><br> Cos most of his other stuff.......particularly the vast majority of his later stuff, which makes little to no reference to either of the above topics ( Jews or shapeshifters ) is spot on. ( such as the quote from above).<br><br> Bingo.<br><br> Meanwhile, if you actually took the trouble to understand just how much of what you we can actually see with our eyes, and what we can hear with our ears as a percentage of the energy around us ( and remember EVERYTHING is simply energy) - Then it might open your mind even further.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Well...

Postby Sarutama » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:49 pm

I read one of his books a while back, I believe it was called "The Book That Will Change The World" (or something like that). And it was full of lizard aliens, shape shifting human-alien hyribs, and the like. Sorry, but those are his words, not someone trying to paint him as crazy.<br><br>I'm not trying to get into a debate about Icke. I was just wondering why 1998 was so interesting.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Sarutama

And the Idea of shapeshifting humans is crazy ?

Postby slimmouse » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:26 pm

<br><br> I think you need to read more about the nature of DNA before you can make any such assumptions - not to say about that which you percieve to be real as a percentage of that energy that surrounds you.<br><br> Meanwhile, I can only assume you never read the recent link I posted regarding "le cercle".<br><br> It would appear that our esteemed nobility, whom between them head just about every secret freemasonic society of note on this planet, seem to believe deeply in dragon blood, not to mention their age old divine rights to rule us. Bless them<br><br> Meanwhile, I just thought it was interesting that Icke said all this in 1998, long before "terrorism" and the Islam deal became the match of the day so to speak. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Re: And the Idea of shapeshifting humans is crazy ?

Postby NewKid » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:44 pm

Philip Zelikow was on it too. And in the same year! (last entry).<br><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=5148.topic" target="top">p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=5148.topic</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Postby bvonahsen » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:36 pm

When you accept absolutely everything without question. Anything anyone tells you, you are bound to hit it right a few times. <br><br>I've tried reading Icke but I get to a certain page, and I don't mean the reptillians either, I get to a certain point and I just can't swallow all he is dishing out. <br><br>Icke doesn't discriminate, anything that suppoerts his theory is sucked in. He is exactly like von Daneken(sp?). It's all so flimsy, a web spun out of thin air.<br><br>I know you believe slimmouse, no biggie, I don't. It strikes me as too pat, too far reaching. either that or he is CIA and spreading dis-info laced with a few truths here and there. Like they say, the best way to bury a truth is between two lies. Or something like that. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:56 pm

I love payingout Icke<br><br>His name kind of says it all.<br><br>D. Icke dick e etc etc<br><br>Having said all that there are (at least) 2 things I like about him.<br><br>His motto thingee<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Tomorrows mighty oak is just todays nut that stood its ground<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>and the headline he had about dubya in nov 2000 - another Cocaine snorting liar in the white house.<br><br>I have often wondered whether he is:<br><br>Nuts<br><br>A cocaine snorting liar himself<br><br>A closet Nazi<br><br>A disinfo atriste<br><br>A llubtihs artiste in it for the money<br><br>As someone once said on the blog, he hasn't fully integrated his ayahuasca experiences.<br><br>Being extremely clever, by puruing a cool (by my standards) agenda while appearing to be any of the above.<br><br>A useful idiot for the 'good' spirits.<br><br>To be honest I don't know or care anymore. Like everything else, its not whether its true or false, by how it leads you to whatever it leads you too.<br><br>In that context Icke seems ok (cept his anti Jewish stuff, which ignores any other racial or cultural groups in power).<br><br>The whole point of conspiracy theory may be an initiation by the universe thing where you eventually learn to think critically for yourself.<br><br>In that context Icke could be extremely useful. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Dreams End » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:00 am

That's amazing that 8 years ago he recognized that the Middle East was a powder keg and China an emerging world power when no one else would ever have suspected. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby km artlu » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:07 am

This thread has caused me to reflect upon an observed tendency in myself and in those I've known. There appears to be a deep desire for an infallible guide, or source of knowledge.<br><br>When it comes to the subjects pursued here at RI, I very much doubt such a person exists. Liminal fields of inquiry, by their very nature, involve speculation. These areas also overlap with the big questions which have traditionaly involved faith.<br><br>The trickster phenomenon lurks there as well. Faith, yearning, fear, hope....the charlatan's niche.<br><br>Just as handy examples -- L. Ron Hubbard and Carlos Castaneda have each packaged ideas in a manner which, scattered here and there in those systems, are unequaled in conveying to me certain insights and clarity.<br><br>Both men were, in my opinion, and most certainly towards the end of their lives, batshit crazy sociopaths. Yet, to this day, I'll find myself assisted from time to time by one of either man's axioms or descriptions of how things really work.<br><br>Usually, as they gain traction and as a following grows, such people begin to invoke their own infallibility and a hierarchy among the true believers. The hierarchy then enforces an all or nothing approach as the price of admission to the teachings.<br><br>Ultimately, the quest for knowledge has to be about one's own discrimination. The source can become a nuetral value through self-reliance. Why, it was the old bejeweled lizard queen herself, QE II, who said following 9/11, "The price of love is grief." Righto, Liz. <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

Postby Sweejak » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:17 am

I don't have much to add but I liked this post very much artlu.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Forget Icke-- PLEASE!

Postby El Tedo » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:43 am

David Icke is a charlatan. He just operates to discredit "mainstream" conspiracy theory. He mixes up legitimate criticism of authority with absolute rubbish that any discerning 6 year old would laugh at. The notion that an adult would believe that the Queen of England is LITERALLY a shape-shifting lizard is mind blowing. Its laughable, its childish, and its a distraction to the "cause".<br><br>We don't need him. There are plenty of excellent researchers and theorists who don't talk about lizard-people, so why does anyone pay him any attention at all? <p></p><i></i>
El Tedo

Ditto El Teddo

Postby Pah » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:03 am

Just listened to Icke`s interview with the African shaman. Shambles!<br>Apparently the shaman has a hole in his leg which has stopped him flying as the alien inhabited hole sets off the airport`s security scanner.<br>Please....<br><br>Icke`s a loon.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Pah

Re: Ditto El Teddo

Postby xsic bastardx » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:09 am

<br><br><br> Lizards.....I doubt it.....Half Aquatic creatures from the sirius star system that planted this form of DNA gentic make up on Planet Earth....very possible. <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Re: Ditto El Teddo

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:12 am

Pah its a big thing to have journeys to the underworld and objects implanted ritually during shamanic initiations. who are you to say there is nothing in that.<br><br>having said that. do some googling into Credo Mutwah. If I rememeber rightly I looked for an actual ref to Ickes shaman years ago. I think the only Credo mutwahs I came across outside Icke and his mate Credo site, were in South africa, female shamans, healers and stuff. I think it was a generic term or name. And had references to the fact that it was a female name. IE in trad culture only women would be called Mutwah, it would like calling your mum Dad by mistake. Inappropriate use of gender.<br><br>If I remember rightly, I may not be.<br><br>But anyway that was I think something that ended Ickes credibility as anything other than a source of amusement and unintentional enlightenment for me.<br><br>this was years ago so my memory is a little hazy. (Funny how you can say years ago and still be referring to something that, probably in this case, took place after sept 11 2001. Must be the onset of dotage)<br><br>xsicco You could well be onto something there. Maybe. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Next

Return to Deep Politics