Wolfowitz' New Priority: Africa, Lots of Opportunities

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Wolfowitz' New Priority: Africa, Lots of Opportunities

Postby Gouda » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:47 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>ABUJA, Nigeria (CNN) -- World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz Tuesday called Africa a "continent of opportunities" and said he would make it his priority in the coming years.<br><br>Wolfowitz's comments came on the second day of the Leon H. Sullivan Summit, which brings together Africans, African-Americans and business leaders to open up African countries for business opportunities... <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/07/18/nigeria.wolfowitz/index.html">edition.cnn.com/2006/WORL...index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Finally, someone doing something about Africa! Where has this Wolfowitz guy been all this time? <br><br>Nigeria, eh. Isn't that where all that oil is? <br><br>(Cue Pet Shop Boys..) <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gouda@rigorousintuition>Gouda</A> at: 7/19/06 7:11 am<br></i>
Gouda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Wolfowitz' New Priority: Africa, Lots of Opportunities

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:27 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>ive got the brains, youve got the looks: lets make lots of money...</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Re: Wolfowitz' New Priority: Africa, Lots of Opportunities

Postby Gouda » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:58 am

That's the one...<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>You can tell I'm educated, I studied at the Sorbonne<br>Doctored in mathematics, I could have been a don<br>I can program a computer, choose the perfect time<br>If you've got the inclination, I have got the crime...<br><br>Oh, there's a lot of opportunities<br>If you know when to take them, you know?<br>There's a lot of opportunities<br>If there aren't, you can make them</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>***<br><br>(OK, that is the second and last time I post PSB lyrics on the board.) <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Return to Deep Politics