Pat Buchanan on Neocons, Bush, a Pearl Harbor, and Iran

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Pat Buchanan on Neocons, Bush, a Pearl Harbor, and Iran

Postby 5E6A » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:57 pm

"If Iran's nuclear program justifies war, why cannot the neocons make that case in the constitutional way, instead of prodding Bush to launch a Pearl Harbor attack?"<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51164">www.wnd.com/news/article....E_ID=51164</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Did he just say what I think he said? <p></p><i></i>
5E6A

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Pat Buchanan on Neocons, Bush, a Pearl Harbor, and Iran

Postby bvonahsen » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:20 pm

Yes, I think he did.<br><br>Buchannon has always been a populist sort of conservative and as rabid as he can get at times he's never been as stark raving mad as Kristol. In the past, I sometimes thought I detected a hint of anti-semitism in Buchannon, no sure about that though. <br><br>But this current war must be driving certain right-wing fringe hate groups nuttier than they already are. How are they to choose? Armageddon in the mideast (and who doesn't love that) on the one hand comes at the price of total support for Israel on the other. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Re: Pat Buchanan on Neocons, Bush, a Pearl Harbor, and Iran

Postby xsic bastardx » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:02 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>In the past, I sometimes thought I detected a hint of anti-semitism in Buchannon, no sure about that though.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br> Pat IS NOT Anti-Semite...seriously....does one just have to question the Zionists to get labled that?<br><br> Pat understands how much the Zionists have control over Washington.....I'm suprised he has kept his mouth shut. <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics