Daniel Hopsicker ties drug plane to Bushco

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Daniel Hopsicker ties drug plane to Bushco

Postby sunny » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:20 pm

(via Cannonfire)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.madcowprod.com/07282006.html">www.madcowprod.com/07282006.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The company which owned the seized "Cocaine One" DC9, SkyWay Aircraft of St. Petersburg FL, leased a 70,000 square foot “repair” facility at DFW Airport in Dallas for more than $20,000 a month...in a building owned by a man called “George W. Bush’s biggest supporter” and “the power behind the throne” during Bush’s first Presidential campaign. <br><br>SkyWay, a company with no products, and thus nothing needing "repair," nonetheless announced in July 2003 “their newly established Part 145 repair station” in a building owned by LIT Industrial Texas Limited Partnership, a venture of Texas real estate giant Trammel Crow, the flagship corporation in the far-flung empire of billionaire speculator Richard Rainwater. <br><br>Ranked among the 100 wealthiest Americans, Rainwater backed George W. Bush in four separate business ventures, including the Texas Rangers baseball team from which Bush, who had been drilling “dry holes” until then, profited handsomely. In a heated 1994 Governor’s race, Texas Democratic Governor Ann Richards charged Rainwater “owned" her Republican opponent Bush.<br><br>more... <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Daniel Hopsicker ties drug plane to Bushco

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:35 pm

When is this stuff ever going to come to mean anything to the right people..? <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Daniel Hopsicker ties drug plane to Bushco

Postby dqueue » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:12 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>When is this stuff ever going to come to mean anything to the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>right</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> people..?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That's part of the problem... the people on the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>right</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> work hard to keep such info from the public at large. The left, too, is part of the problem, but the right controls the media... <p></p><i></i>
dqueue

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics