People in Arizona (Mary K Music?) go for HIM!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

People in Arizona (Mary K Music?) go for HIM!

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:29 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.911blogger.com/node/2278">www.911blogger.com/node/2278</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Really interesting series of thoughts about McCain. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: People in Arizona (Mary K Music?) go for HIM!

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:31 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.911blogger.com/node/2278">www.911blogger.com/node/2278</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>John Mcain wrote the Intro for these Idiots!<br>Submitted by Radical Pragmatist on Fri, 08/25/2006 - 11:48pm.<br>He got slammed in that interview, and it really wasn't that hard. I say lets use Mcain's endorsement of their idiotic positions and arguments to bring this further into Main Stream political discussion!!!!!<br>If John Mcain thinks answering questions about what really happened on 911 is IMPORTANT FOR THE WELL BEING OF THE NATION ....well lets start demanding those answers!!<br>When opportunity knocks , and it is the 1# 08 Republican Presidential candidate...well for God sakes lets let him in.....he'll be sorry he knocked......for he has underestimated the overwhelming volume and strength of evidence that points directly to our Government's complicity in 911!!!!!Radical Pragmatist<br><br>» reply<br>Yes, you citizens of Arizona<br>Submitted by Michael Fury (not verified) on Sat, 08/26/2006 - 8:45am.<br>Yes, you citizens of Arizona should ask the good Senator the questions PM cannot handle. At least his aides will feel obliged to respond to his constituents.<br><br>This administration smeared him brutally in 2000. So why does he front for them, defend the "war on terror". What do they have on him? He is plugged in at the top. All the sensitive committees.<br><br>Ask him why the Secret Service stood down at Booker Elementary. Remind him they had a ringside seat in WTC7. Ask him why Cheney relayed a non-existent threat to Air Force One using classified codes.<br><br>Ask him about THE MONEY. Ask him to kindly reveal the purchasers of the put options on the airlines and WTC occupants (Marsh&McLennan, anyone?). Ask him to kindly brief us on the results of this "investigation":<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rediff.com/money/2001/dec/17wtc.htm">www.rediff.com/money/2001/dec/17wtc.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://archives.cnn.com/2001/TECH/industry/12/20/wtc.harddrives.idg/">archives.cnn.com/2001/TEC...rives.idg/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Ask him who the FBI identified as the source of those transfers. Better yet, ask the FBI directly. Ask Convar/Kroll/Marsh.<br><br>Ask them about the money.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Postby yesferatu » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:00 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>...well for God sakes lets let him in.....he'll be sorry he knocked......for he has underestimated the overwhelming volume and strength of evidence that points directly to our Government's complicity in 911!!!!!Radical Pragmatist<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Exactly.....can we (oh please) hope McCain makes this an issue? I want him to begin voicing his concerns about 9/11 "conspiranoids" louder and louder, so more people will look up and ask "what the hell is he going on about?" <br>Bring it on, McCain. <br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Postby Sepka » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:07 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>This administration smeared him brutally in 2000. So why does he front for them, defend the "war on terror".<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Because's McCain's a patriot, and realizes that the wellbeing of the Republic is more important than a political pissing match.<br> <p>-Sepka the Space Weasel</p><i></i>
Sepka

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:32 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Because's McCain's a patriot, and realizes that the wellbeing of the Republic is more important than a political pissing match.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Sarcasm? I surely hope so. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby sunny » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:39 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Sarcasm? I surely hope so.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Oh no, honey, Sepka is perfectly serious. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby yesferatu » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:02 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>the wellbeing of the Republic<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Why do modern "patriots" hate the founding fathers...Jefferson in particular?<br><br>Jefferson was quite emphatic that the "wellbeing" of the Republic is nothing to sacrifice integrity for. Jefferson had no care for the "well being" of the Republic should it ever get to a point where the eff'n Republic is a monstrosity of corruption, lies, and unethical government. Say bye-bye to wellbeing, hello to revolution and overthrow: Jeffersons approach, as well as Tom Paine and others. It's not just the slaveholding-tainted Jefferson who espoused this "radicalism". <br><br>Why do modern "patriots" like McCain hate america, but want to preserve the wellbeing of ameriKa? How can wellbeing co-exist within a cancer, within putrid sores of gangrenous flesh?<br><br>I suppose telling the public the lies of 9/11 is more of that "preserving the wellbeing" modern right wing "patriotism".<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Postby Gouda » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:09 pm

He's rather a patriot act though isn't he. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:01 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Why do modern "patriots" like McCain hate america, but want to preserve the wellbeing of ameriKa? How can wellbeing co-exist within a cancer, within putrid sores of gangrenous flesh?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I may be out of my depth elsewhere, but I acutally know a thing or two here,<br><br>Why? Because the ground had been prepared by <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Schaeffer">Francis Schaeffer</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> and <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutherford_Institute">John Whithead.</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> (there is no wikipedia entry for Whitehead, the link here is to the Rutherford Institute, which he founded) Schaeffer wrote <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1581346921/sr=1-14/qid=1156620503/ref=sr_1_14/102-0636416-3808143?ie=UTF8&s=books">"A Christian Manifesto"</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> and Whitehead <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0891073671/102-0636416-3808143?v=glance&n=283155">"The Second American Revolution"</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Second American Revolution</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>This faith-and-freedom classic, written by John Whitehead, helped inspire untold numbers of individuals to dedicate their lives to fighting for religious freedom. As theologian Dr. Francis Schaeffer said: "If there is still an entity known as ‘the Christian church’ by the end of this century, operating with any semblance of liberty within our society here in the United States, it will probably have John Whitehead and his book to thank."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>A Christian Manifesto</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>In this explosive book, Francis Schaeffer shows why morality and freedom have crumbled in our society. He calls for a massive movement—in government, law, and all of life—to reestablish our Judeo-Christian foundation and turn the tide of moral decadence and loss of freedom.<br><br>A Christian Manifesto is literally a call for Christians to change the course of history—by returning to biblical Truth and by allowing Christ to be Lord in all of life.<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>These are two peas in a pod and were both prominently featured at the kind of talks I attended back then. I was young and this interested me even though I considered myself an atheist at that time. Francis gave lectures from his home (rented or purchased I don't know) while undergoing treatment for cancer at the Mayo Clinic. He struck me as pretty full of himself, arrogant and pompous and the group was more like a personality cult. Though we didn't recognized it like that at the time.<br><br>Francis Schaeffer laid the philosphical foundation for the rise of <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominionism">Dominionism</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> and the religious right in the past twenty years.<br><br>Whitehead founded the political and quasi legal foundations in his "The Second American Revolution" which Schaeffer promoted along side of his book. It purports to give the legal justification for Francis' theology.<br><br>Together, these two works rewrite or reframe American history to suit their ambitions. If you can completely reframe how the past is percieved you gain tremdous power over people. Let me give you an example.<br><br>For a while I posted to Craig's list in the art forums and I ran accross something that really surprized me. There was a woman arguing for <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.thomaskinkade.com/magi/servlet/com.asucon.ebiz.home.web.tk.HomeServlet">Thomas Kinkade,</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> the "painter of light". Silly me, and here I thought that was Carravaggio. Someone she was completely ignorant of. But what really ticked me off about this woman and her love of modern kitsch was her sense of victimization by those of us telling her Kincade was a tacky hack who deserved no chair in the pantheon of great artists.<br><br>This woman is the direct product of Schaeffer amd Whitehead. Her beliefs and attitudes, her sense of entitlement, all spring from their hands. Schaeffer, Whitehead, Fukuyama, these are all incredibly important writers, not because they contributed to the world's knowledge, far from it, but because they laid the foundations for the political revolutions we have suffered under for the past 15 years or so. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Return to Deep Politics