i think "zionism" gets waaay too much credit

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

i think "zionism" gets waaay too much credit

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:56 pm

as the big conspiracy boogyman.<br><br>just sayin.<br><br>now, shall i c/p something or other to back myself up? nah, i just offer this small, insignificant opinion for what it is. <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Blog: View Blog (0)

Beware Fundamentalist Fingers on Nuclear Triggers

Postby JD » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:45 pm

I'm not sure about that. The whole crowd of religous nutballs of all persuasions is pretty damned frightening.<br><br>By Zionism I think of both Christian and Jewish people wanting the holy land returned to "God's Chosen People".<br><br>OK, beyond simple colonialism, this has pretty big ramifications for the faithful. Welcome to the "end times".<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_times" target="top">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_times</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Justin Ramondo did an interesting piece on end time prophecy fullfillment:<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>BEWARE THE RED HEIFER</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>How religious nutballs could start World War III</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j041502.html" target="top">www.antiwar.com/justin/j041502.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>If "end-time prophecy fulfillment" doesn't quantify as a conspiracy, I don't know what does. I mean you have organizations which are working in the background to achieve some defined purpose. Isn't that conspiracy?<br><br>In addition I find absolutely amazing that America has a President who literally has control to demolish the planet via nuclear war who is a religious fundamentalist and believes all the end time prophecy stuff. This small item seemed to be overlooked in the selection of leader of the free world?<br><br>What a bizarre world.<br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Re: Beware Fundamentalist Fingers on Nuclear Triggers

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:21 pm

i know i know. ive been reading this stuff for years now.<br><br>i just dont think its this big monolithic edifice of invinvible proportions, and i honestly DONT think its the only player in the world of synarchial warring on the down low. <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Return to Deep Politics