wayne madesen: Bush's gay Air force past suppressed

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: conjuring up demons

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:18 pm

That's a pretty authoritative assertion you have there.. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: conjuring up demons

Postby 4911 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:16 pm

I know <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> certainly dont tolerate any of you<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/28/06 2:16 pm<br></i>

Re: Conjuring up demons

Postby km artlu » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:22 pm

..."imbued with powers beyond reason..."<br><br>Imagine what sorts of unreasonable aptitudes can be developed with off-the-record funding in the trillions over decades.<br><br>Hang in there, dbeach. Encounters are what they are, and what they are is not communicable to most.<br><br>Gee, these conspiracy theories are so...comforting. <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

bvonahsen

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:40 pm

There are many here who don't share your certainties about what can and cannot be. Please respect that, and refrain from ascribing their experiences to mental illness. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Re: bvonahsen

Postby 4911 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:33 pm

Not that anyone is interested, but I would certainly ascribe many of our experiences to Bush's mental illness. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/28/06 5:38 pm<br></i>

Postby bvonahsen » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:40 pm

Check what I actually said as opposed to what you think or thought you heard. I made no accusations what so ever. Nor did I insult or silence anyone.<br><br>However, if someone is having active hallucinations odds are good that they are suffering from some mental illness. Even if UFOs are real it is still true. You all have no trouble labeling Bush as a self hating homosexual in this thread. Why are you immune? Why is it ok for you all to sit in judgment as you do everyday on people you have never met and know little about? You pass judgement and yet you cry foul at the mere suggestion that someone who sees things, hears things and thinks reptillian overloards rule the world, might and have interbred with humanity, just might, be suffering from a mental illness? <br><br>Why is that? What makes you special? Do you deny that a significant percentage of those in the conspiracy theory communities have some sort of thought errors or suffer from delusional thinking? <br><br>How do you think it feels to see ugly talk about the supposed gayness of Bush day in and day out? I despise the man, especially after today but you should keep in mind that you don't know how everyone reading might feel. Doesn't feel so good now does it? If you cannot handle it then maybe <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>you</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> should think a little harder about what you say huh? You all have a dark sadistic side to what you do here. About time someone held up a mirror. Look at it, name the monsters you have brought to life.<br><br>"To show another their shadow is to show them their light." <br>C. Jung <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby 4911 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:45 pm

"Why is it ok for you all to sit in judgment as you do everyday on people you have never met and know little about?"<br><br>Well, maybe because my judgement doesnt shit on what more than a million people died for on the beaches of Normandy, on the fields and plains of europe, in the civil war, in the world trade centers and oh, half of modern history per se. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/28/06 5:47 pm<br></i>

GW Bush

Postby bjb22 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:41 pm

I believe that President Bush's homosexuality/bi-sexuality past shouldn't have anything to do with critiqing his abysmal performance in the Oval office. However, the reports of having gay lovers over to the White House for assorted sexaul romps and escapades are rather disturbing in that they compromise the integrity office. <br><br>He should discontinue this destructive behavior until he leaves office. <p></p><i></i>
bjb22

Re: GW Bush

Postby 4911 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:45 pm

<garbage deleted> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/29/06 2:17 am<br></i>

assorted garbage

Postby blanc » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:42 am

bvonahsen, why won't you explain your terms see above. exatly who are you labelling as conspiracy theory community, and who is conjuring up demons?<br><br>oddly enough, what your argument appears to be can be turned on its head. those who find people discussing current affairs from a non-mainstream media perspective threatening, as apparently the current US admin now does, have surely conjured up their demons (whom you call conspiracy theorists I think) . they have done this by their actions. <br><br>when a person has direct experience of the malfaisance of govt, and of the misrepresentation of facts in the media, he/she looks for explanations. such a person is neither necessarily mad, possessed by demons or demonic themselves. just curious for the truth and desirous of a better world. <br><br>Sure lets look most closely at what Bush does with the public office he holds. private life is private when it does not impinge on the responsibilities of that office, reveal a substantial character weakness liable to undermine confidence in that office (ref. lying, not sexual orientation btw), involve non consensual individuals, or compromise the security of that office. you were saying....?<br><br>4911 - odd coming tog. of minds. I woke this a.m. thinking about the US re-defining of torture to exclude, well torture, and how this is trampling on the families of those who left their blood on the beaches in Normandy. guess I'm streets behind everyone as usual! <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: assorted garbage

Postby HMKGrey » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:35 pm

<br><br>Is it just me or do we now sound like a bunch of kids squabbling? <br><br>I mean... it happens on this board a lot, as it should - but this one just seems <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>really</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> silly. <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

Armchair shrink

Postby Col Quisp » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:58 pm

Quoting bvohnason:<br>"dbeach, to be honest, you sound like an actively delusional schizophrenic to me, are you? Have been diagnosed as schizophrenic?"<br><br>Those are pretty harsh words, bv. Where did you get your psychiatry credentials? Gee, I didn't think it was possible to diagnose mental illness without ever having met a person. How is is OK for you to sit in judgment of one of us, whom you've never met, and yet it's NOT OK for us to sit in judgment of the President?<br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Previous

Return to Deep Politics