AIG, "Ambassador" Frank Wisner, Le Cercle, Gladio,

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

AIG, "Ambassador" Frank Wisner, Le Cercle, Gladio,

Postby AlicetheCurious » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:48 am

I think Frank Wisner deserves a thread of his very own, rather than being at the tail end of "Ahmedinajad's World". The man is definitely one of the "point men" of global conspiracy. Follow his name and you find yourself in a conspiracy theorist's dream, eventually hitting every point on the global Octopus.<br><br>As I mentioned in the other thread, during the late 1980s, when Frank Wisner was US Ambassador to Egypt, he was known to be in contact with accused terrorist ringleader Sheikh Omar Abdelrahman, who later was granted residency in the US, where he became implicated in planning the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Wisner was also known to show up in suspicious circumstances, in areas that were bases for the shadowy terrorist group that terrorized Egyptians during the late 1980s and early 1990s, Jamaa Islameyya.<br><br>Through the CIA front company, AIG, Wisner continues to have major business dealings in Egypt, including a 51% share in the insurance company with an exclusive deal to supply mandatory flight insurance for all flights out of Egypt.<br><br>AIG has massive investments in Africa and Asia, particularly in the Philippines, where Wisner served as US ambassador in 1991-1992.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>His father was an OSS and CIA veteran who set up Operation Bloodstone (recruiting of nazis to fight the war against the Soviets) and Operation Mockingbird (successful effort to subvert the US media). His father was also involved in coups in Iran (1953) and Guatamala (1954), an associate of communist spy Kim Philby, and funded a Hollywood production of Animal Farm, the animated allegory based on the book written by George Orwell. His father was also a member of the 'Knight's Templar', an elite intelligence group within the CIA.<br><br>Frank Wisner, Jr. is a career CIA agent, a vice-chairman of AIG, vice-chairman U.S. Bangladesh Business Council, and has been an ambassador to many countries. As an ambassador to India he was lobbying for Enron, a company he joined in 1997. He has been, or still is a director of the U.S. India Business Council, EOG Resources Inc., the AIG Investment Bank in Russia, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Institute for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown (Jesuit), the American University of Beirut, the American University of Cairo, and Hakluyt (a London-based corporate investigation firm formed by ex-MI6 agents).<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://home.planet.nl/~reijd050/organisations/Le_Cercle.htm">home.planet.nl/~reijd050/...Cercle.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>To offer a little contextual History, AIG was founded by OSS operative Cornelius V. Starr (2 R’s), the uncle of Clinton’s friend Kenneth Starr. AIG was created for and is currently a front which provides cover for intelligence community illicit operations. In 2001, AIG owned a Risk Management firm called Kroll Associates.<br><br>Kroll played a major role in the events of September 11th, and continues to this day to enable events like the 7-7 and 7-21 bombings in the London Tube system… they then go on TV and provide “expert” counterterrorism testimony to the goldfish at home tuned into FoxNews and the like.<br><br>While Kroll provided the necessary operational capability, in part, for what was perpetrated; AIG and Marsh were focused on participating in both short and long-term money schemes. Kroll’s Jerome Hauer (a long time personal friend of ex-FBI Counterterrorism & Osama bin Laden expert John O’Neill) hired O’Neill as head of security for the WTC.<br><br>Kroll had also managed the bunker in WTC 7 for Guiliani, and Kroll’s board of directors shared one peculiar member in common with AIG; that being Frank G. Wisner Jr., son of OSS co-Founder Frank Wisner. I won’t go into the history of the OSS, Reinhard Gehlen, or the Council on Foreign Relations / Dulles affiliation with its creation, but I can recommend an excellent book, wherein its relevance is comprehensively documented; the title you’re looking for is: The Old Boys: The American Elite and the Origins of the CIA by Burton Hersh (and printed in 1992).<br><br>(...)<br><br>On July 8, 2004, Kroll Associates was sold to Marsh and McLennan. I would mention at this point that Kroll Associates also provides protection, I mean, Kidnap and Ransom coverage for major corporations and their executives- and employs ex- and-current Intelligence Operatives, as well as ex-Scotland Yard, and freelance mercenaries. Kroll is at the heart of 9-11, though it’s but a sub-aspect of many other superimposed actions and operative details that took place on that day.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/index.php/Kroll">demopedia.democraticunder....php/Kroll</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Maurice Greenberg, once floated as a possible CIA Director in 1995, 1995, is the CEO of AIG insurance. Connected to Kroll and Frank G. Wisner, Jr. (5)<br><br>AIG's long connection to CIA drug trafficking and covert operations was mentioned in a two-part series of <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://copvcia.com,">copvcia.com,</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> that was interrupted just prior to the attacks of September 11. (7)<br><br>First part: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/part_1.html">copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/part_1.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Second part: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/part_2.html">copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/part_2.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Since 1997, Frank G. Wisner, Jr., has been a board member of Kroll , and is currently Greenberg's Deputy Chairman for External Affairs. Wisner's father was a founder of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, who killed himself over the scandal from his being duped by British-Soviet masterspy Kim Philby. Frank Wisner, Jr., is a director of the George Bush-linked energy giant Enron (a client for whom AIG negotiated payments from Peru over nationalization of Enron operations).<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=125&topic_id=92675&mesg_id=95457">www.democraticunderground...g_id=95457</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br><br><br>Very interesting article linking AIG to the "follow the money" approach to 9/11:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.the-catbird-seat.net/AIG.htm">www.the-catbird-seat.net/AIG.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: AIG, "Ambassador" Frank Wisner, Le Cercle, Gla

Postby Dreams End » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:11 am

Frank's daddy was even more interesting. Frank Sr. was the guy who created Mockingbird as well as the one who developed the plans to overthrow Mossadegh in Iran (to be replaced by the lovely and talented Shah) and Arbenz in Guatemala. He worked also with a network of "former" Nazis in a secret war against the USSR ("Operation Bloodstone").<br><br>He also ended up in a psychiatric hospital and ultimately killed himself in 1965. <br><br>I think Frank Jr. is plugged into the same power structure. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Easy to see how.

Postby slimmouse » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:14 pm

<br> Easy to see from this exactly how "the octopus" spreads its tentacles.<br><br> AIG are currently sponsors of Liverpool FC, following the failed attempt by the (former) Thai President to purchase the club.<br><br> This of course to accompany the purchase by Roman Abramovitch of Chelsea, or Chelski as they have come to be renamed.<br><br> A study of Mr Abramovitch would no doubt be an education in itself.<br><br> AIG are also the leading sponsors of The prime European soccer competition - The Champions league <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Deep Politics