WHAT DO YOU THINK THE OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL BE

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK THE OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL BE

Postby dugoboy » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:00 pm

"to go where no man has gone before"<br><br>and you wondered why they used the Enterprise for the name of space ship in star trek.<br><br>X D<br> <p>___________________________________________<br>"BushCo aren't incompetent...they are Complicit!" -Me<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell<br><br>"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it - always." -Mahatma Gandhi</p><i></i>
dugoboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby terryintacoma » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:54 am

I think the October surprise will be that they capture Osama <br>and then the price of gasoline will drop 25 cents more and Bush's poll numbers will skyrocket to 80% approval ratings.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
terryintacoma

Postby medicis » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:15 am

Well, stupid me. I had to go and look at the "Hal Turner Show" web site based upon the reference above. <br><br>While I am not above believing the US govt. cabal could do a huge false flag to motivate folks to destroy Iran.... I found the above noted web site to be...... shall I be generous?.... nauseating. And not just a little bit nauseating.<br><br>Remind me to be more cautious in the future...... <p></p><i></i>
medicis

Postby sunny » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:21 am

Um, Hal Turner, as in <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Turner Diaries</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->? <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:01 pm

No Hal Turner is not the Turner Diaries author. Hal Turner is a silly christian fundamentalist nutjob, BUT he sometimes has interesting things to say.<br><br>Andrew Macdonald is the author of The Turner Diaries. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby johnny nemo » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:55 pm

Dr. William Pierce is the author of The Turner Diaries.<br>MacDonald was the sick bastard's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>nom de plume</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<br><br>I have no idea what the October Surprise will be.<br><br>Maybe planes will fly into Donny and Condi's sphincters, Cheney will shoot Karl Rove in the face and W. will choke on a pretzel while riding a Segway. <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:59 pm

Yes Nemo that is true, Dr. Pierce is the authors real name, he used the pseudonym Andrew Macdonald. I think when you do a search for the book it comes up under Macdonald that is why I always use that name for the author. But you are quite correct. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=masonicplot>MASONIC PLOT</A> at: 10/2/06 6:41 pm<br></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Re:The Turners

Postby johnny nemo » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:48 pm

I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything.<br>Just wanted to clarify, so that there's no corn-fusion.<br><br>As to Hal Turner.......the man is such an evil fascist that he makes Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage sound like moderates.<br>I've got alot of friends in ARA (Anti-Racist Action), and they protest that guy every chance they get.<br><br>I really hate that homophobic, anti-semitic, Christian Identity, closet nazi assclown, but..... I'm mildly interested in what he said that you've found interesting.<br><br>God knows I've waded through some shit piles to find a glimmer of truth, so..... <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Re: Re:The Turners

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:40 am

Well Hal Turner rarely says anything of interest, again, I would have to say youre right about that. But I did think it was somewhat interesting that he mentioned a possible US naval carrrier being sunk as a means of justifying a war on Iran. Every once in a while he will throw out a nugget like that, but generally he mostly just spews christian idenitity racist garbage. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby rocco33 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:06 pm

anthrax that we will be told is homemade. <p></p><i></i>
rocco33

Postby rain » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:20 pm

well, I think that armada in the Gulf isn't there for the fishing and may well be the (source of) 'the shot heard around the world'. <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby johnny nemo » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:58 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>But I did think it was somewhat interesting that he mentioned a possible US naval carrrier being sunk as a means of justifying a war on Iran. Every once in a while he will throw out a nugget like that, but generally he mostly just spews christian idenitity racist garbage.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>That is interesting.<br>We definitely park our cars in the same garage when it comes to this fascist assclown.<br><br>I'm really afraid that the OCTOBER SURPRISE will be a combo of Iran and Korea's being "nu-cu-lar threats" to the US <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>vis a vis</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> sinking of a ship near Iran around the same time that Korea launches a nuke.<br><br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://reuters.myway.com/article/20061003/2006-10-03T123132Z_01_SEO368511_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-KOREA-NORTH-DC.html">reuters.myway.com/article...TH-DC.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>North Korea says will conduct nuclear test</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br> <br>by Jonathan Thatcher<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>SEOUL (Reuters) -<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> An increasingly isolated North Korea said on Tuesday it would conduct its first-ever nuclear test, blaming a U.S. "threat of nuclear war and sanctions" for forcing its hand.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>The statement by North Korea's foreign ministry, carried on the official KCNA news agency, was condemned by neighboring Japan as "unacceptable" and caused South Korea to increase its security alert.<br><br>The announcement confirms weeks of rumors the communist state was planning a test and came amid increasingly sour relations with the outside world after it test-fired missiles in July.<br><br>"The U.S. extreme threat of a nuclear war and sanctions and pressure compel the DPRK (North Korea) to conduct a nuclear test, an essential process for bolstering nuclear deterrent, as a corresponding measure for defense," the statement said.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Meanwhile, who knows what they'll cook up at home to keep us in a nice Orwellian state of perpetual fear.<br>I'm growing increasingly concerned that they may create another Timothy McVeigh to justify locking up all us loony conspiracy nuts. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=johnnynemo>johnny nemo</A> at: 10/3/06 1:00 pm<br></i>
johnny nemo

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:34 pm

Well whats with all these school shootings. Seems coordinated to me. Now they are saying Bush is going to call a special summit on school saftey next week. Ever notice how the news woprks, its planes with landing gear problems for 2 weeks straight, mine collapses for two weeks straight, school shootings for two weeks straight, kidnappings for two weeks straight, all followed by new legislation designed to further crack down on our freedom on one level or another. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=masonicplot>MASONIC PLOT</A> at: 10/3/06 2:38 pm<br></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:29 pm

Looks like the october surprise will be a rovian smear campaign against republicans in an attempt to let the democrats take over congress so that the planned police state can be brought in on their watch while the republican fascists sit back and cry about civil liberties.<br><br>The campiagn will be all about WHICH party is tougher on terror, the republicans at this point want the democrats to win so that the democrats can prove they are tougher on terror and pass all the draconian police state laws while rove and his fascist monkeys sit back and chuckle at their designed hegelian masterpiece. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=masonicplot>MASONIC PLOT</A> at: 10/3/06 4:30 pm<br></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby sunny » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:43 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://billmon.org/archives/002769.html">billmon.org/archives/002769.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Fall Classic<br>The October surprise came early this election year and has Republicans on the defensive, searching for a way to change the subject from congressional scandals and an unpopular war.<br>Bloomberg News<br>October Surprise in This Campaign<br>Puts Republicans On the Spot<br>October 3, 2006<br><br>__________________<br>Colonel Gardiner, who has taught military strategy at the National War College, says that the carrier deployment and a scheduled Persian Gulf arrival date of October 21 is "very important evidence" of war planning. He says, "I know that some naval forces have already received 'prepare to deploy orders' [PTDOs], which have set the date for being ready to go as October 1. Given that it would take about from October 2 to October 21 to get those forces to the Gulf region, that looks about like the date" of any possible military action against Iran.<br>The Nation<br>War Signals?<br>September 21, 2006<br><br><br>One of the things that makes watching the Cheney Administration so exciting is that you never know how paranoid you ought to be. Would the cabal really time the launch of a massive air strike against Iran to gain maximum advantage at the polls in an off-year congressional election? Are they that depraved?<br><br>Considering what we've just learned about the GOP's two-strikes-and-you're-out policy for Internet sex criminals in the House leadership, maybe I should consider my question answered already.<br><br>But -- despite everything -- I still find it hard to believe an American president and his political hit team would deliberately use a war, and the inevitable war hysteria, to hold a few more marginal seats in Pennsylvania and Connecticut.<br><br>Call me naive, but I still don't think we've sunk quite that low -- yet.<br><br>It remains a fact, though, that this administration, and the criminal conspiracy it calls a political party, both desperately, desperately need to change the subject, and fast, if they're going to preserve their death grip on power and keep the process servers at bay. It doesn't look like a Code Orange Alert is going to cut it this time.<br><br>It would, in a totally perverse way, be carthartic (in both senses of the word) if the real October surprise turned out to be a tactical nuclear strike on Isfahan. At least the uncertainty would be gone. We would know beyond a reasonable doubt that the United States is no longer a constitutional republic, at least not in any meaningful sense, and could respond as our consciences and courage dictate. And I could finally stop worrying about whether I'm being too paranoid.<br><br>Like I said, I don't expect it happen. War with Iran may be and probably is coming, but I doubt it's coming on Karl Rove's timetable.<br><br>Still, given the hole the Rovians now find themselves in, and the stakes they're playing for, I'm going to be nervously paranoid each and every day until the polls close on November 7.<br><br>Can you blame me?<br><br>Posted by billmon at October 3, 2006 12:43 PM <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Politics