Congressional page scandal -- the net widens?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

20 More

Postby Pissed Off Cabbie » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:49 am

Where did I read about a gay activist group that has been investigating Republicans for a while, and has been waiting for the mid-terms to drop what they have? I can't find it now. It said that 20 more could go down.<br><br>Anyone see this? <p></p><i></i>
Pissed Off Cabbie

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Former page spills beans

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:55 am

Either Youtube has too much traffic over this page thang or...<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You have reached YouTube, the premier digital video repository on the Internet. We are currently rolling out new features to the site.<br><br>We'll be back soon... <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Former page spills beans

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:16 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The same disinfo went out on the AP wire.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>CNN was particularly bloodthirsty against the GOP about all this today and didn't sugar-coat anytyhing at all, so there seems to be at least a modicum of balance at work.<br><br>Our percieved adversaries in power can't <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>all</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> be 40ft Owl-worshiping-child-raping-soul-selling-yeast-suck-holes..<br><br>I reject 'faith', but irrationally cling to 'hope' and 'pray' this at least <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>starts</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> to tear these bastards down..<br><br>[that last sentance was a wickerman of neurosis, wasn't it..] <p>____________________<br>Wehret den Anfängen</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: Congressional page scandal -- the net widens?

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:36 am

Watching Fox News this morning (Thursday morning) and once again a picture of Foley is being shown with the D for democrat next to his name.<br><br>Unreal. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Previous

Return to Deep Politics