Madsen: Zionist Agents Behind 2005 French Riots

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Madsen: Zionist Agents Behind 2005 French Riots

Postby AlicetheCurious » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:47 am

I wish we had more information about this:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>October 25, 2006</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br>-- A new book in Germany is casting light on Israel's covert program to provoke violence among Muslims in Western Europe and engage in "false flag" operations in order for Western governments to blame Muslim radicals. The book, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Der Krieg im Dunkeln</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> (War in the Dark) by Udo Ulfkotte, formerly a correspondent for the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, provides details of the operations of two Israeli intelligence units -- the Metsada, which specializes in sabotage, including "false flag" terrorist attacks and assassinations; and LAP (Lohamah Psichlogit), which engages in psychological warfare.<br><br>Ulfkotte's previous book on Islamist extremism, titled The War In Our Cities, was withdrawn from the German market because of "massive legal pressures by Islamic plaintiffs."<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Ulfkotte claims that British and German intelligence agents encountered Metsada and LAP agents in France stirring up violence during the November 2005 riots, blamed on Islamic extremists.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br> <br>WMR has also reported that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Interior Minister and presidential candidate Nicolas Sarkozy, who is supported by pro-right wing Israeli (Likud/Netanyahu/Olmert) factions in France, coordinated and continues to coordinate the paying of agents provocateurs to engage in violence in the predominantly Muslim Banlieus of Paris and other cities</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><br>The November 2005 riots spread from Paris to Rouen, Lille, Nice, Dijon, Strasbourg, Marseilles (where Mossad's Brach C, also responsible for Paris and London, maintains a large station), Bordeaux, Rennes, Pau, Orleans, Toulouse, Lyon, Roubaix, Avignon, Saint-Dizier, Drancy, Evreux, Nantes, Dunkirk, Montpellier, Valenciennes, Cannes, and Tourcoing.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Ulfkotte also quotes a British MI-6 source who reported that Israel's goal is to portray Muslims as unpredictable threats who cannot be integrated into Western society.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Meanwhile, U.S. intelligence sources report a continuing Israeli intelligence effort to engage in false flag operations in the United States. <br><br>In addition to Israeli nationals and dual U.S-Israeli nationals being caught casing tunnels, bridges, military bases, tall buildings, government agencies, private homes of U.S. law enforcement agents, airports, oil and chemical plants, and other prospective targets, Israeli nationals continue to be caught engaged in other terror "scare" tactics. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>There has also been an unprecedented infiltration by Mossad agents into sensitive and top-level positions in the Department of Defense, CIA, Homeland Security Department, FBI, and other agencies, all of which continue to officially recognize Israel as a "hostile intelligence" nation.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>On Monday, Yechezkel Wells, a 21-year old dual U.S.-Israeli citizen, pleaded guilty to phoning in a false bomb threat on August 26 to Long Beach (California) Airport Emergency Services from a pay phone. Wells claimed that he made the call because he was late for his flight and hoped to delay his plane from taking off. Wells said that there was a bomb on the Jet Blue flight from Long Beach to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Jet Blue flight was delayed for one hour.<br><br>Not much is known about Wells. He claims he is a student but there is no information on what school he attends. Wells pleaded guilty to a single felony count of conveying false information of a threat targeting an airplane. Sentencing is scheduled for Jan. 29, 2007 and Wells faces a maximum of five years in prison or probation. If the past is prologue, we can expect the Bush administration to agree to probation in return for Wells' deportation to Israel, where he, like hundreds of other Mossad, Metsada, and LAP agents caught engaged in false flag terrorist and psychological operations in the United States before, during, and after the 911 attacks, can continue to ply their trade in deception.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/">www.waynemadsenreport.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Madsen: Zionist Agents Behind 2005 French Riots

Postby Dreams End » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:50 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Meanwhile, U.S. intelligence sources report<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>At least we can agree that it is US intelligence agencies spreading these rumors. I guess we'll have to disagree about how much one should trust US intelligence agencies. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Madsen: Zionist Agents Behind 2005 French Riots

Postby Byrne » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:24 am

There is an interesting post re the subject of Udo Ulfkotte's book - Der Krieg im Dunkeln (War in the Dark) at Postman Patel at the link below: <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://postmanpatel.blogspot.com/2006/11/udo-ulfkotte-tales-of-terrorists.html" target="top">postmanpatel.blogspot.com/2006/11/udo-ulfkotte-tales-of-terrorists.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Byrne

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics