Bush on Meth?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bush on Meth?

Postby isachar » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:38 am

Yeah, its speculative, but it fits.<br><br>The deterioration in Bush's syntax has been noted by several people. Once coherent and well spoken while Governor, he can barely string two sentences together now. He's also been reported to curse at and blow up at staff. The book "Bush on the Couch" documents other bizarre behavior.<br><br>And, it's clear to just about anyone with a brain that this guy hasn't got much of his remaining.<br><br>So, here's what we know. Jeff Gannon, male prostitute was allowed entry into the WH, and on numerous occasions was signed in but didn't sign out, or signed out the following day, or was signed in on days when no press events were occuring.<br><br>The now outed gay/methamphetamine snorting hypocritical right-wing Rev Haggard reportedly spoke/consulted with Bush on major domestic policy issues on a weekly basis. He's been reported to have visited the personal residence in the WH on almost 3 dozen occasions. What I can't determine is if any of these also occurred when Gannon was logged in.<br><br>Bush is generously described as being a 'dry drunk' and his past use of cocaine is common knowledge. The guy likes drugs and drink.<br><br>Meth is used by many (gays and straights included) to enhance sex.<br><br>Bush has been widely linked to the former Mayor of Nashville as being his gay lover. Skull and Bones requires as part of its initiation simulated - if not real - gay sex.<br><br>And, let's face it, who would wanna sleep with Laura anyway (or Bar for that matter)?<br><br>I think it's a highly plausible theory that Haggard was/is Bush's gay lover and/or meth supplier. Gannon may well have been involved in this relationship/supplier/user matrix as well.<br><br>Can't prove any of this, but the known facts, and Bush's mental deterioration and mood swings do fit. Might explain some of his strange injuries in the past as well. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=isachar>isachar</A> at: 11/4/06 9:51 pm<br></i>
isachar

Blog: View Blog (0)

it would be funny ...

Postby Corvidaerex » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:17 am

... But he shows no meth traits that I can see. (And I've known a LOT of tweakers, from rednecks in the Midwest to the Castro in San Francisco.)<br><br>It does appear that he's on drugs most of the time, but I would bet they're all Rx from a doc, meant to control his rage, depression and alcoholism. He was never especially smart, but watch old video of him as Texas guv and you'll see someone who had the "gift of gab." <p></p><i></i>
Corvidaerex

Re: it would be funny ...

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:51 am

Yeah corvi I agree...<br><br>As much as his decisions fit ... he just doesn't talk fast enough or enough at all, well not in the australian media.<br><br>Unless he's awake for days on end...<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Re: it would be funny ...

Postby xsic bastardx » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:24 am

<br> If Bush was on Meth we would of had another False Flag Operation that makes 9/11 look like a field trip with a class of third graders <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Has anyone else noticed his teeth?

Postby Asta » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:51 am

In photos over the past few months, I've noticed that his teeth are discolored, when he does venture a smile wide enough to show his upper choppers. In one photo over at Dependable Renegade, his teeth look "gum colored" as she pointed out. It's bizarre looking.<br><br>In one speech he gave from the Oval Office earlier this year, it seemed he had no upper teeth at all. Much speculation on some boards that he had forgotten his dentures. <br><br>If you go back through old photos of him, he had nice teeth. Now, not so much.<br><br> I've seen some photos of meth users who would need miracle dentistry work to repair the damage. <br><br>And when you consider how much money Bush has, you'd think his smile would show off a fabulous set of pearly whites. Same for Laura, but I understand she's a chain-smoker. <p></p><i></i>
Asta

Re: Has anyone else noticed his teeth?

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:09 pm

He would not look like your average tweeker. Many famous world leaders like Hitler etc were thought to have been using speed. If they are taking relatively controlled doses of clean speed, shot up, enough to keep them just crazed enough to be controlled, you would really not notice it as much as you would some tweeker living on the streets snorting dirty bathtub meth. Bush on speed/meth actually makes a lot of sense. <p></p><i></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:23 pm

Masonic, did you ever see the documentary on Hitler where his physician admitted and discussed shooting Hitler up daily more and more and more with meth? The furious passion in his speeches that overwhelmed the German people stemmed directly form the drug itself.<br><br>Bush shows no signs to me of meth use, but if there's a doctor in the house, he's definately on something, and it's probably a damage control agent. <p>____________________<br>Wehret den Anfängen</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby xsic bastardx » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:24 pm

<br> Bush's psyche is WAY to frail to be put on Meth....take it from me...I've been up for days before on the @#%$....it really takes your mind to other places.....<br><br> But stranger things of happend........<br><br><br> Like some one sayin a 757 10 feet over there head...... <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Postby isachar » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:18 pm

Asta, good point about the teeth.<br><br>Given the foregoing comments, I think we've got a plausible working hypothesis. Certainly not one that can be dismissed out of hand.<br><br>Course, it would complicate matters if he's on some other drug(s) that mimic meth side effects. <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Postby 4911 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:24 pm

I imagine these guys have drugs that make Meth look like a sunday preschool picknick. Incidentally, is there a place we can compare presidents teeth at the beginning of their terms to those at the end of their terms? <br><br>And how does hair get influenced by Meth? Ever see a president leave the WH with anything but grey or white hair regardless of whatever haircolor they had when they entered? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 11/5/06 6:36 pm<br></i>

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:24 pm

Sometimes I have wondered if Bush was bulimic, what with his passion for bike riding, keeping in shape, etc. I have noticed in the past that his teeth were quite brown-stained, wondered why his dentist didn't do anything about it.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://womenandinfants.org/body.cfm?id=388&chunkiid=11994">womenandinfants.org/body....kiid=11994</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><br>.........People with bulimia have a high incidence of personality disorder and of treatable psychiatric conditions, including: <br><br>Depression, often with rapid and wide swings in mood<br>Anxiety and panic disorder<br>Drug and alcohol abuse or dependence........<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/5/06 8:27 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby isachar » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:40 pm

Meth side effects. Some of these are readily apparent in Bush. Lessee, without any further investigation, we've got definitive evidence of three of the first four, five of the first seven, and probably 2 or 3 of the last three. Especially the last.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.drug-sideeffects.com/meth.htm">www.drug-sideeffects.com/meth.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Meth side effects include but are not limited to:<br><br>Hyperactivity <br>Irritability <br>Visual hallucinations <br>Auditory hallucinations (hearing "voices") <br>Suicidal tendencies <br>Aggression <br>Suspiciousness, severe paranoia <br>Shortness of breath <br>Increased blood pressure <br>Cardiac arrhythmia <br>Stroke <br>Sweating <br>Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea <br>Long periods of sleep ("crashing" for 24-48 hours or more) <br>Prolonged sluggishness, severe depression <br>Weight loss, malnutrition, anorexia <br>Itching (illusion that bugs are crawling on the skin) <br>Welts on the skin <br>Involuntary body movements <br>Paranoid delusions<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Return to Deep Politics