Black bodies still being found in NOLA

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Black bodies still being found in NOLA

Postby banned » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:19 am

Wednesday, November 16, 2005<br>Black Bodies Remain Still.....Part II<br>"Imagine this...<br>You watch on TV the news that your mother's city has been destroyed by this latest disaster. For days you wait to hear from her. Days pass into weeks but still no word. Your hope of finding her alive fades. Frantically you call everyone in government but to no avail. You tell yourself to let the rescuers do their job. You await word from the morgue but it does not come. You hear they are backed up so you wait. Two months later you are allowed to go to her home. Hoping to retrieve what you can..... documents, the precious family photos, you enter her home only to find your mother's decomposing body in her living room. You stumble out and fall to your knees in anguish asking.... "Why, How could she have been left like this?""<br><br>More at...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://scoutprime.blogspot.com">scoutprime.blogspot.com</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>/2005/11/black-bodies-remain-stillpart-ii.html<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
banned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Black bodies still being found in NOLA

Postby pugzleyca3 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:25 am

When the events regarding FEMA'S behavior unfolded immediately after the levies broke in NO, I knew we were receiving a message from those in power. When I saw people being left dead in the streets without so much as a blanket thrown over them, it reached a crescendo. <br><br>Never in my life did I ever think I would hear the "authorities" say they wouldn't be picking up the dead immediately. To publicly announce this really made me stop and wonder what was really going on there. There was no lack of manpower, they were turning people who wanted to help away as well as the goods they tried to bring in. <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pugzleyca3>pugzleyca3</A> at: 11/17/05 12:26 am<br></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Black bodies still being found in NOLA

Postby sunny » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:03 am

Hopefully, this will turn into such an outrage we'll get a real body count and Bushie will be worse than toast, he'll be the crumbs at the bottom of the toaster. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Katrina and Aftermath