Kay Griggs is back, interview with Greg Szymanski

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Kay Griggs is back, interview with Greg Szymanski

Postby cortez » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:57 pm

This interview is great (connects some big dots), if you want the 8 hr interview<br> <br>here's a link<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://cortez.gnn.tv/blogs/6867/Kay_Griggs_Entire_interview_8hrs_on_Military_Black_Ops_Underground">cortez.gnn.tv/blogs/6867/...nderground</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Kay Griggs, Former Marine Colonel's Wife, Talks Again About Military Assassin Squads, Drug Running, Illegal Weapon Deals And Sexual Perversion Deep Within The Highest Levels Of U.S. Military And Government</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>For 11 long years, Kay Griggs heard all the messy details from her military husband, usually while he was drinking before going into one of his drunken stupors. First going public in 1998 in an eight hour video interview with a truth-seeking Michigan pastor and FM radio broadcaster, she now is back after 9/11 to warn Americans to beware of the evil lurking within the highest levels of government, bound and determined to destroy America.<br>July 25, 2005<br><br>By Greg Szymanski<br><br> <br><br>Katharine ‘Kay’ Griggs knows what it’s like to have a gun pointed in her face. She knows what it’s like to have her face slapped, her bones broken and her nose bloodied by her former bully of a husband, an active Marine Colonel and a man who she claims is “above the law and literally gets away with murder.”<br><br>Virginia court documents and photos of her battered arms and legs tell the sad and brutal physical story of her failed marriage, a tumultuous 11 year roller coaster ride ending in 1999.<br><br>But the real story for public consumption isn’t the private divorce court details. It is the secret military information about drug running, weapon sales, sexual perversion and assassination squads she learned firsthand from her husband, U.S. Marine Corps Col. George Raymond Griggs, now remarried and living in Mirror Lake, NH.<br><br>This isn’t the first time Griggs is going public with her story about government mob-like hit squads and the sexually perverted secret “cap and gown and skull and bone society” her husband belonged to along with other high-ranking Marine officers and pubic officials.<br><br>She first went public in 1996 after receiving death threats, being rescued by Sarah McClendon, former senior member of the White House press corps, who believed her story and took Griggs under her wing, giving her a place to stay and important advice about how to stay alive when dealing with military operatives.<br><br>“I became a whistle blower and received death threats,” said Griggs this week in an extended telephone conversation from her Tidewater, VA. home. “I finally wound up living for safety reasons with Sarah, the dean of the White House Press Corps, who had been with every president since FDR and was in Army intelligence and also an attorney's daughter from Texas.”<br><br>Advised by McClendon to go public without being able to get the mainstream media to listen, she traveled to Adrian, MI on the advice of a friend to do a long extended taped interview with Pastor Rick Strawcutter, a preacher and owner of a 500 watt pirate FM station at 99.3 on the dial in Lenawee County.<br><br>Strawcutter, who believed in free speech radio and empowering the public with the truth, produced two extended interviews finally released in 2000, one being a two hour version called “Sleeping With The Enemy” and the other an unedited eight hour version available at www.kaygriggstalks.com. then Griggs said she went back to her Virginia home, tried to piece her life together and essentially talked to private groups or anybody who would take the time to listen.<br><br>Now this week Griggs decided to tell her story again, saying “I will keep repeating it to anyone” and adding after 9/11, the war in Iraq, the London bombings and the fear of terrorism, the “American people are at a point were they are ready and willing to hear the truth.”<br><br>Although they may be shocked, Griggs said the “truth will set you free,” even if it means facing up to the highest form of corruption, including sexual perversion and government sponsored mob-like hits orchestrated by high-ranking military and government officials.<br><br>“My former husband George, who is a trained assassin, calls the people he is involved with the members of The Firm or The Brotherhood. If you are in the click, you are above the law and literally can get away with murder. For years, mostly when he was drinking, he told me how he and others in this elite military group would kill people,” said Griggs, as she mentioned name after high-powered name and story after-detailed story about sexual pervasion, murder, military hit squads, brainwashing and mind control, all activities sanctioned, participated in and condoned by a group of military and political elite....<br><br>more here<br><br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/29982.htm">www.arcticbeacon.com/arti.../29982.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cortez@rigorousintuition>cortez</A> at: 7/25/05 1:58 pm<br></i>
cortez

Blog: View Blog (0)

Damn. Now I don't know what to think of this...

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:21 pm

Griggs seems remarkably credible, but it disturbs me to learn that the original interview was conducted by Pastor Strawcutter.<br><br>For instance, from <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.rickross.com/reference/supremacists/supremacists6.html" target="top">Rick Ross</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->:<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Controversy swirls around Adrian minister and microbroadcaster</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br>Toledo Blade/March 21, 1999 <br>By Michael D. Sallah <br><br>Adrian -- Rick Strawcutter is a witty and engaging minister who's beloved by his flock, and whose teachings on values and the Bible have been shared with thousands. <br>He founded his radio station - without a license - to give the "little guy a chance to speak," he says. <br><br>And a legal victory over the government last summer to stay on the air has allowed him to keep broadcasting while the case grinds through the appeals court. <br><br>But the preacher with the easy grace and hordes of followers has been gaining notoriety for another reason - one that extends far beyond the borders of this quiet, rural community. <br><br>Several national watchdog organizations claim he has links to some of the most virulent hate groups in America - some considered so dangerous they're watched by the FBI. <br><br>While he oversees his congregation of 250 members, he has been quietly running a distribution center from a back room in his church that offers videos ranging from militia and anti-government rhetoric to Jewish conspiracy beliefs. <br><br>He was a featured speaker at the annual "Identity Super Conference" in Missouri last year - an event where white supremists gather to share ideas. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"He's a popular figure with people in the neo-Nazi movement,"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> says Dr. John Nutter, a former Michigan State University professor who has infiltrated such groups. <br><br>Indeed, the 48-year-old minister who has pastored his church more than 23 years says <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>he believes that whites and blacks should not marry and homosexuals in prison should be executed</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><br>But he scoffs at his critics, saying they feed off hate as much as any group. "They are more paranoid than any of the people they supposedly watch," he says, shaking his head. <br><br>He says it's "pure nonsense" to label him as a Christian identity minister - believing that blacks and Jews are inferior - just because he sells such tapes or speaks to such groups. <br><br>"I believe in free speech," he says, "and if the Communist party asked me to speak at their functions, I would do so." <br><br>His video ministry has been placed on the lists of two national watchdog organizations - including the Southern Poverty Law Center - that track extremist groups. <br><br>And he is a well-known national distributor of anti-Semitic videos, says the Anti-Defamation League. <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

The preacher

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:35 pm

I can only add my two cents in that I did not like the guy at all because he was so completely ignorant about all of the issues that Kay Griggs was talking about. i stuck it out to listen to the full eight hours but it was tough going with the preacher's constant interruptions and obvious lack of any background on the people or issues involved. Don't know anything about his other "activities". <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

I really hope

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:48 pm

that Griggs' own views are not reflected in Strawcutter's.<br><br>It's a disturbing association: describing homosexual abuse and the problem of "Zionists" to a "Christian Identity" figure noted for his hatred of Gays and Jews.<br><br>As I said, I find her very credible when she speaks of her first-hand experience (and because it corroborates much from elsewhere). But Strawcutter is unfortunately casting a big shadow over her for me right now. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Kay Griggs

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:07 pm

Jeff,<br><br>I would be very careful about casting doubt on Kay Griggs interview with Strawcutter before I had listened to the eight hour interview. One of her recurring themes was to DEPLORE homosexual abuse of BOTH gays and straights in order to rise in the military ranks. She emphasised that those men who participated in the abuse (whether gay or straight) rose rapidly in the ranks of the military.<br><br>As for the Zionism charge, I cannot remember any comments she made about Zionism, there were too many other issues she discussed and I may have overlooked that one.<br><br>I would really encourage you to listen to the eight hours when you finish your book and have time. Believe me, Mr Strawcutter does not pose a threat to anyone he is so mentally challenged.<br><br>Perhaps he was the only one who would hear her out, and if RI sticks to its principles, he is to be commended for it.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Kay

Postby professorpan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:29 pm

Like Jeff, I am also disturbed at Kay's connection to Strawcutter, and I can't believe Sarah McClendon pointed her to him.<br><br>After all, there are all sorts of alternative media outlets that aren't run by anti-Semitic, violence-preaching homophobes. <br><br>This does taint my opinion of Griggs' judgment. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Kay

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:35 pm

ProfessorPan,<br><br>Have you listened to the 8 hour interview?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

FWIW

Postby Starman » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:37 pm

I'm not too 'concerned' by Kay Grigg's association with the neo-right-leaning homophobic Free Radio pastor -- I think she saw an opportunity to reach a larger audience with her deeply-disturbing revelations and simply took it. After all, her detailed testimony IS borne out and corroborated on many points having nothing to do with racial and religious bigotry. Having read various articles about her and excerpts of her testimony, I feel she is very credible. One thing that really bugs me is that despite my great effort to be well-informed about parapolitics I knew little of her or her charges until Syzmanki's article reposted here. Obviously, there's an enormous shut-down of Grigg's allegations. <br><br>One of the key officials she implicates, General Al Gray, has a near-mythic reputation as a Marine Warrior-Hero -- Much of the pop-public is so enamored of the military and avid cheerleaders of the Team America patriotic-fad myth that such revelations of rampant criminality and systemic abuse are viewed by the brain-dead public as essentially synonymous with Treason and betrayal. The incredible tragic-comic absurdity is, of course, that the top-tier distortion of the Marine's purpose in being run as a Mob/enforcer/smuggling/assassination/racketeering operation is the REAL treason and betrayal. This further shows how greviously uniformed and out-of-touch the American public is and how rampant fraud and corruption, crime and duplicity is throughout Governmental institutions, and how lacking effective oversight and accountability are. This further shows the consequences of a moral slippery slope by which 'small' excesses and exceptions have grown over time to legitimize truly horrendous, monstrous atrocities and abuses -- which to a great extent most people don't even seem to WANT to be aware of.<br><br>BTW: If anyone finds transcripts of Kay Grigg's interviews or other articles please post them -- I don't have audio-download/replay capability.<br>Thanx!<br>Starman<br>***<br><br>More info:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/public/gaias-cafe/2005-June/002627.html">mailman.greennet.org.uk/p...02627.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Entire Kay Griggs: Military Homoccult Beast System<br>"They took with them the most perverted aspects of Nazi Germany and brought them over to the United States."<br>"They get rid of the good guys. The Marine Corps are the assassins for the Mob. The military is run by the Mob. The military IS the Mob."<br>"He told me what they did. They nurture--they cultivate--the sons of prominent families. They're called "rising stars." They rope them in. Then they "turn" them."<br>Colonel's wife names names in Military/homosexual/pedophile Underground<br><br>Recently, Kay Griggs, a prominent military colonel's wife, <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?">www.sianews.com/modules.php?</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> name=News&file=article&sid=2330<br>set out to right a long history of patent wrongs, which include: <br>- homosexual initation rites in the U.S. military-<br>-particularly within the Marines;<br>- well-documented instances of both<br>- homosexual and<br>- hetero pedophilia, often as brazen rape, amongst U.S. military figures and notable senior statesmen, Henry Kissinger being named loudly by Mrs. Griggs. <br><br>Griggs, in her videotaped interviews recently, discovered her husband's diary and was suitably horrified at what she read.<br><br>She then began asking questions of her friends in the military wives club, and many of them confessed to the same dirty little secrets. <br><br>Her candor on video is both disturbing and compelling: the woman has come to grips with the fact that this "culture," as she calls it, is rife within senior U.S. military, and that the stain of being called out as a queer is what keeps the men quiet - to the arms - and drugs - running that are a vital function of Our Military.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-1.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-1.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-2.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-2.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-3.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-3.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-4.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-4.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-5.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-5.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-6.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-6.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-7.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-7.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-8.wmv">thewebfairy.com/911/ozzy/griggs-8.wmv</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>When were the interviews held?<br>The interviews were held in 1998.<br><br>How did the interviews come to be?<br>Pastor Rick Strawcutter had a pirate radio station which was shut down in the early 2000s. Kay Griggs had been urged by friends to call in to his show, and did so in 1998. Pastor Strawcutter kept her on the air for an hour, and invited her to come to Michigan for a longer interview. Kay felt strongly that her experiences and stunning knowledge of how our country is run needed to be known, so she agreed. <br><br>How long are the interviews?<br>7.3 hours. The interviews were held over the course of a weekend in 1998. <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.kaygriggstalks.com/faq.htm">www.kaygriggstalks.com/faq.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Griggs video: amazing interview <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guerrillanews.com/users/user.php?id=63R5204605/08/05">www.guerrillanews.com/use...4605/08/05</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br>One<br>The DIA and special ops were predominantly running the Contra northern front from Honduras in the 80s. Alongside the CIA and NSC teams, a new US military group called the ISA (Intelligence Special Activity) was moving hundreds of millions in drug money supposedly through to US mob-run ports such as New Orleans and Miami. They apparently were involved in the Mena, Arkansas cocaine airdrops as well, with the Barrie Seal thing. Anyway, an unknown amount of money would be then laundered at Fort Meade, Maryland--HQ for the NSA (National Security Agency). <br><br>Two<br>Also, the CIA secretly organized the purchase (and theft) of military transport planes and helicopters via their Pentagon connections. Beyond all the CIA proprietary companies that supplied civilian aircraft, they also got hold of c-130 transports and helicopters destined for museums. <br><br>Three<br>Next, we have military boys alongside the CIA in Lebanon doing weird things. The Marine grunts held the airport as a peacekeeping thing. But according to Mrs Griggs and also the ebook, The Last Circle, the US covert forces were exploiting the tension between the local mafias and militias to score a lot cheap drugs, while selling lots of arms and hunting down key enemies. It is said that the Lockerbie terrorism bombing had to do with the transport of heroin from Lebanon.<br><br>Four<br>Where do the military special operators come from?<br>They are trained at Fort Bragg, North Carolina--which was headed by pro-Bush Army General Stiner, who is mentioned by Mrs Griggs. General Stiner and General Joy (also mentioned by Mrs Griggs) were heavily involved in Bush's invasion of Panama. The special operators also come from General Al Gray's jurisdiction (another cited name). Colonel George Griggs was his chief of staff.<br><br>Five<br>Griggs evidently trained his marines, mercs, seals, etc.. from the massive Little Creek Naval Amphibious base on the Virginia coast, near Norfolk and Virginia Beach--an area which constitutes a massive military nexus of power. It's fairly close to the Fort Bragg nexus of power. The Virginia base is 2100 acres, the biggest live fire zone around where operators hone their trade.<br><br>Six<br>The military has grown to have enormous jurisdiction over the Caribbean, Central American, and South American areas. This military jurisdiction is called SOUTHCOM. Bush Senior and Clinton both issued very powerful legislation to deep the military's involvement in SOUTHCOM. Under the rubric of fighting terrorism, drugs, and arms smuggling, evidently SOUTHCOM is wrapped up in these affairs. <br><br>Who commands SOUTHCOM? The very same General Wilhelm mentioned by Mrs Griggs. It's based out of Miami, the city Mrs Griggs said her husband went to work in retirement.<br><br>Seven<br>What the hell is going on with SOUTHCOM? Well, for starters they are sending special operators into Colombia, a country which has attracted the US for its drugs, oil, and precious minerals. It's part of Plan Colombia and the Andean Initiative set in motion by Bush Senior and Clinton. <br><br>Eight<br>Proof of SOUTHCOM drugs & arms smuggling? The case is building. In fact, just a week or two ago, this happened and there's a much better explanation of that here and here . Notice that these are special operators, part of the growing detachment of US troops in Colombia. <br><br>Nine<br>Which is just like when in March 5, US soldiers were also arrested for drug smuggling <br>Post Modified: 05/08/05 13:46:18<br><br>05/10/05 06:48:20 Under the rubric of fighting terrorism, drugs, and arms smuggling, evidently SOUTHCOM is wrapped up in these affairs. Heh, that about sums it up.<br>Let's take a look at the accused:<br><br>General Wilhelm:<br><br>General Jim Joy:<br>BGen Jim R. Joy (right) relieves Col James P. Faulkner as 22d Marine Amphibious Unit commander on board the Guam (LPH 9) off Beirut on 17 November 1983.<br><br>General Stiner:<br>"They train assassins," says Griggs.. "It's an old boy network, it's an institution, and it's run through the State Department..[*]<br>"It's all about making money.selling weapons and selling drugs"<br>"What are they doing running our country?"<br><br>05/10/05 07:02:16 United States Marine Corps (Ret.)<br>Brigadier General James R. Joy<br><br>Brigadier General Jim R. Joy last served on active duty as the Director, Personnel Procurement Division, Manpower Department, Headquarters Marine Corps, Washington, D. C. General Joy graduated from Northwest Missouri State University in 1957 with a B. S. degree in Education, and also holds an M. S. degree in Public Administration from George Washington University and an M. A. degree in Human Affairs from the University of Oklahoma.<br><br>Commissioned a second lieutenant in June 1957, he attended The Basic School at Quantico, Va., graduating in February 1958. From there, he reported to Camp Pendleton, Calif., where he served as a Platoon Leader with the 1st Marine Division, until February 1959. He was next ordered to duty aboard the aircraft carrier USS ORISKANY (CVA-34), as the Executive Officer of the ship's Marine Detachment. Following sea duty, General Joy spent the next three years with Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron, Marine Corps Air Station, Santa Ana, Calif., where he served consecutively as Adjutant, Executive Officer and Commanding Officer. During this tour, he was promoted to captain in June 1962. <br><br>In June 1963, General Joy received orders to Washington, D. C., for duty with the 13th Infantry Battalion, USMCR. He remained in this assignment until he deployed to Vietnam for duty with the 26th Marines. <br><br>While in Vietnam he was promoted to major in February 1967. He returned to the United States in July 1967, and attended the Command and Staff College at Quantico. Upon graduation was assigned to the Office of the Secretary of Defense in Washington, D.C.<br><br>He returned to Vietnam for duty as an advisor with the Vietnamese Marine Corps in July 1971, followed by duty in the Canal Zone, where he served Commanding Officer of the Marine Barracks, with additional duty as Marine Officer on the Staff of Commander, U.S. Naval Forces, Southern Command. He was promoted to lieutenant colonel in September 1973. <br><br>Transferred to the U.S., General Joy spent three years at Hadquarters Marine Corps, Washington, D.C., in the Operations Division, Operations and Training Department. During academic year 1978-79, General Joy was a student at the Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pa., and upon graduation, he reported to Camp Lejeune for duty with the 2d Marine Division, serving initially as G-1, Commanding Officer of the 8th Marines and, for the last year, Chief of Staff. While in this assignment, he was promoted to colonel in July 1979.<br><br>General Joy was assigned duty as the Fleet Marine Officer on the Staff of Commander, 6th Fleet in May 1982. While serving in this capacity, he was selected in February 1983 for promotion to brigadier general. He was advanced to that grade on July 5, 1983 and assigned duty as the Assistant Division Commander, 2d Marine Division, FMF, Atlantic, Camp Lejeune, N.C., on August 2, 1983. During November he was assigned as the Commanding General of the 22d Marine Amphibious Unit in Lebanon. The following February, he became the Commander of Joint Task Force, Lebanon.<br><br>He was assigned duty as the Deputy Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruit Depot Deputy Commanding General, Eastern Recruiting Region, Parris Island, S.C., on May 22, 1984. He served as Director Personnel Procurement from 1985-1988.<br><br>Upon retirement on June 1, 1988 he became Director of the Marine Corps Morwale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) programs, serving in that capacity until retirement on Noveber 1, 1996. <br><br>His medals and decorations include: Defense Superior Service Medal, the Purple Heart, Legion of Merit with Combat "V" and three gold stars in lieu of fourth award; the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", the Joint Service Commendation Medal; Navy Commendation Medal with Combat "V", the National Defense Service Medal; Vietnam Serve Medal; Sea Service Deployment Ribbon; Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with Silver Star; and the Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal with device. <br>(Revised May 08, 2002 HQMC)<br><br>These are real people K. Griggs is talking about.<br>The official bio says that General Joy was in Beirut, Lebanon, as she (K) explained. Other bios say that her husband was there also with his boss, General Gray. Of course, those facts alone are hardly proof of any wrongdoing, but so far the basic setting is corroborated.<br><br>To corroborate another background detail of her story, I recently emailed a major alternative news journalist who investigatives this stuff. He was unfamiliar with the Griggs stuff and warned that she may be exaggerating, but he specifially wrote: it is somewhat well known in DC that retired General Al Gray is gay.<br><br>As a sidenote, Mrs Griggs claimed several other elite marines are closet homosexuals (probably they are really bi, like how she describes her husband). She also describes that some of the elite men in her area, Norfolk and Virginia Beach, are the same way.<br><br>It just so happens that in Aug 2004, during the height of election season, Republican Congressmen Ed Schrock, suddenly and inexplicably dropped from the election race from Mrs Grigg's hometown of Virginia Beach.<br><br>A well-known gay-rights activist accused that Schrock, an opponent of gay rights, was in fact a closet homosexual. The activist even had audio files of Schrock leaving messages on a gay male dating line where members discuss sex and what they are looking for.<br><br>Specializing in military and conservative issues, Schrock is a former navy captain. He founded and remains a co-chair of the House Navy/Marine Corps Caucus and the House Special Operations Forces Caucus. The House Special Forces Caucus supports issues related to Special Operations Forces, in cluding the Navy SEALS, Army Airborne, and Air Force Spcial Operations. <br>Sources: Sfgate Wavy TV<br><br>LA Weekly article starts with Schrock and then acknowledges Republican Congressman's Dreier's closet situation.<br>"It's like the bombshell," says one Norfolk Republican <br><br>The Raw Story<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guerrillanews.com/forum/thread.php?id=4733">www.guerrillanews.com/for...hp?id=4733</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Related Posts:<br>Elite Fraternities of Co-opted Govt Sex-Slavers for Satan Schwarzkopf Blackheads & New Jersey State Police Nazis<br>"CIA Diary" by Agee, 1975: Kill Puppets for Kingly Clans<br>Gannon: Sleepover Buddy or White House Backdoor Man?<br>Franklin S&L: Republican Global Homosexual Slave Network<br>Albert Pike, 1871: Vile Masses Too Weak for Truth<br>Aleister Crowley: Anal Sex Magick and the OrdoTempli Orientis<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://radio.weblogs.com/0123486/myImages/newpix/jul23.04/9.19.04/12.19.04/2.24.\05/kay_griggs.jpg">radio.weblogs.com/0123486...griggs.jpg</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Quotes_of_the_Imperium">groups.yahoo.com/group/Qu...e_Imperium</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheNeuschwabenlandTimes">groups.yahoo.com/group/Th...nlandTimes</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
Starman

Re: Kay,aww all the juice stories are on the anti-semitic

Postby hmm » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:56 pm

violence preaching homophobes site's.<br>But in a way that is another thing that speaks for watching the video for oneself (i havent managed the whole thing yet)<br>When i started to come across the RA stories it was mostly indirectly,and each time i would search for more information it would turn out to be from such a outlandish source that i had more trouble suspending my disbelief over the messenger than over the original message.<br>For me it was invaluable to be able to hear the actual voices of the people surrounding the franklin coverup so i could make up my own mind and not rely on someone elses interpretation.Because for me that is one of the most credible cases (credible as in the sense there is a wealth of information that COULD be persued if one dares)<br>Just hearing Noreen Gosh's voice for myself was eyeopening even if i cant say i believe everything i have heard her say is the literal truth,i am pretty confident in feeling she is true if surrounded by some strange and perhaps sinister people.She came across as smart and open and strong which is quite something for someone whos been through what she has..<br>she left me with the impression no force is greater than "mother", forget marine or jihadist.<br>But enough rambling,its perfectly obvious why only nutcases and fools and the very very brave would touch stories like this.<br> <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Cool Reason

Postby bethmex » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:55 pm

"...each time i would search for more information it would turn out to be from such a outlandish source that i had more trouble suspending my disbelief over the messenger than over the original message."<br><br>We must, of course, sift carefully from all sources. Yet it always sets off bells for me when a party in a debate moves to discredit the messenger, as opposed to using cool reason to show the rectitude of one's own position.<br><br>And, rest assured, when you hear the shrilling "don't believe those crazy tinfoil hatters!" or the like, you know the 'hatter' is getting close, and the debunker is getting desperate. Because that lame defense is ALL they have.<br><br><br><br> <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
bethmex

Don't let the outlet cloud your mind

Postby spyvspy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:35 pm

I have the full 8 hour (7+) interview with Kay Griggs. I then purchased the 2(1.5+) hour compilation. Both are good, the 2 hr suffers from some editing problems (sound). The 8 hrs is great but there is repeat answers as some of the same questions are asked. I recommend that the entire 8hr interview should be watched prior to making a decision (bittorrent available). <br> I also have concerns about the interviewer, but in this day and age of bought and blackmailed media, truth comes out in the strangest places. The issue is, do you believe what Kay Griggs says after viewing the interview. She is the person who's credibilty is at risk, not the interviewer. The PTB have blocked all legitimate outlets of information, now the only ones left are the ones that can be discredited. Hmmm, the Franklin coverup(get the book), 911, 7/7/7, jfk, RA, iran/contra, October suprise, Vreeland, are easily discredited based on sources of information, participants background, and news outlet. The cia's mo is always to use people that can be discreditied, so with msm under control, truth appears in the most outlandish places(conspiracy theory, or anti-semtic, or wacko sites), since legitimate sources are controlled.<br><br>Kay's answers to questions, did not seem to be rehearsed, and the detail in her answers proved her credibility to me. <br>Maybe RI can try to contact her for an interview? <p></p><i></i>
spyvspy

Re: Don't let the outlet cloud your mind

Postby dbeach » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:47 am

rense had her interview up last spring..she seems credible to me...I think she was interviwed by someone other than this pastor..<br><br>take what ya need.leave the rest..<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Don't let the outlet cloud your mind

Postby dbeach » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:54 am

the ceremonial prone elites have themes of murder,death,homoeroticism,revenge..in the actual ceremony itself..<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.neilrogers.com/news/articles/2003123012.html">news.neilrogers.com/news/...23012.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>At Skull and Bones, Bush's Secret Club Initiates Ream Gore<br>by Ron Rosenbaum<br><br>"It’s the primal scene of American power, of Bush family values. For two centuries, the initiation rite of Skull and Bones has shaped the character of the men who have shaped the American character, including two Presidents named Bush.<br><br>And last Saturday, April 14–for the first time ever–that long-secret rite was witnessed by a team of outsiders, including this writer.<br><br>Using high-tech night-vision video equipment able to peer through the gloom into the inner courtyard of the Skull and Bones "Tomb" in New Haven, The Observer team witnessed:<br><br> <br> <br>• The George W. effect: intoxicated by renewed proximity to Presidential power, a robed Bonesman posing as George W. harangued initiates in an eerily accurate Texas drawl: "I’m gonna ream you like I reamed Al Gore" and "I’m gonna kill you like I killed Al Gore.""<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality