New Vatican watchdog waives his immunity

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

New Vatican watchdog waives his immunity

Postby emad » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:27 pm

<br>He will answer questions about priests' sex abuse from post in Rome<br>Associated Press<br><br>PORTLAND, ORE. - Archbishop William Levada agreed Wednesday to waive diplomatic immunity and answer questions about sex abuse by Roman Catholic priests after he takes over as the church's guardian on doctrine — the Vatican post formerly held by Pope Benedict XVI.<br> <br>Levada, 69, who officially steps down as archbishop of San Francisco next week, is heading to Rome to take over as prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. During a farewell Mass last Sunday in San Francisco, Levada was served with a subpoena to be deposed Friday. But with his agreement to waive diplomatic immunity, Levada will be deposed in January; he had previously refused to sign the waiver or agree to other conditions.<br><br>Abuse victims' attorneys want to question Levada as part of the bankruptcy case of the Archdiocese of Portland. Last year, Portland became the first Catholic diocese in the nation to declare bankruptcy, citing sex-abuse lawsuits seeking more than $155 million in damages.<br><br>Levada led the Portland Archdiocese from 1986 to 1995.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3305524">www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssis...on/3305524</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
emad

Blog: View Blog (0)

Levada

Postby mother » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:44 pm

Another big player in the Novus Ordo institution being promoted to Rome, in the counter-Church. These are the players whom I have watched for the past 8 years, using the vast infrastructure in place throughout our world. Talk about Illuminati! Where do you suppose the most Elite paedophpiles would prefer to offer their child sacrifices? Some Pizza Hut looking Novus Ordo joint in the suburbs, or the magnificant Basilica of St. Mary Major, a masterpiece of divine beauty built in the fourth century, house of priceless Christian relics, home of holy saints. That's where they made "Cardinal" Law archpriest. He of the satanic ritual abuse ring in Boston. Anybody wishing to "connect the dots" and who can put aside any anti-Catholic feelings, will find many, many dots if they search Traditional Catholic material, and sede vacante essays. Even St.Francis of Assisi predicted this, among many other holy people through the ages. A feast for the consriracy researchers and lovers of spiritual mystery, which keep going back to the same sources of malignancy.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
mother

So who is the Black Pope these days?

Postby marykmusic » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:35 am

And how's the new "official" Pope getting along with him? --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

a black pope?

Postby mother » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:14 pm

MaryK, I am not quite certain what this "black pope" refers to, although I have come across this term in anti- Catholic, anti-Jewish, anti-NWO articles. Are you asking about the Jesuit Count Hans Kolvenbach (superior general of S.J.) ? If so , I would have to read his homilies, etc. , but is he dead? As far as who is most powerful in the Vatican I'd guess Angelo Sodono, a probable mason and guilty of grave offences against the faithful. There are lots of funny names people who hate and fear Catholics use, and it is true that some people who have attached themselves to the institution of the Church and wear the Mitre(or black cassock) many, through no fault of their own are duped into believing that these guys actually are Catholic(in the sense of the nearly2000 years before Vatican2) It's kind of similar to all the people who actually believe the shrub is a Christian. To me it appears that the occult elite have connived to occupy positions of power in every place of prestige in the world. To say it's the Russians, the Jews, the Catholics, the Masons , or Muslims or Commies or New Agers who are Hell-bent on taking over the world is tempting. I call "them" the occult elites, who manage the affairs of the dark forces. They need people to control all of the useless eaters, so this one's a Prime Minister, that one's CIA, another is a Novus Ordo Cardinal, or President, Episcapalian Bishop, Mason, B'nai Brith and so on. I watch and pray, but I certainly am not qualified to have the world figured out, not by a long shot. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality