Stop pedophile bashing today!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: sex or power?

Postby ARV » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:07 am

Why do you think that sexual preference has nothing to do with the state of being a pedophile? It is already commonly accepted that people's sexuality is a biological predisposition. People do not choose to be straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered. <br><br>Are we then supposed to think that pedophiles choose to be pedophiles? They were born perverted and the safest way to remove the perversion is to isolate the group and eliminate them through genetically selective means. <p></p><i></i>
ARV

Blog: View Blog (0)

genetics

Postby jenz » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:20 am

Thanks PW for stating the obvious clearly. I worried all night that survivors of the worst forms of paedophile abuse, many of whom were abused in generational groups by their own close relatives, yet find the incredible courage and strength to break free and reject the brainwashing, might feel condemned by ARV's simplistic take on genetics. example for ARV- i know a very courageous young woman who was kidnapped at an early age by an r.a group. after some of her children, (forced breeding) were killed in the group, others being allowed to live, she found the strength to get away to protect her eldest child who was coming to the age where she would go through the same thing. she bears the physical and mental scars, but she brought her surviving children out. do I assume you would have them sterilised, because they carry the genetic material of their psychopathic sadistic paedophile male parent? the perpetrators whom i have known best were, i think, more driven by the huge profits to be made by exploitation - they did assault children, but also others. have you got the gene markers for greed and sadism too? further on the practical plan, when Bigbucks walks through the door, he usually has Science on a short leash. pharmaceutical companies offer pretty good examples of this selectivity of scientific evidence. (e.g.to return to the schizophrenia example, there is a virtual monopoly of expensive pharmaceutical treatment of this illness, which leaves the sufferer almost certain to remain ill for the rest of his life. the quakers got 50% cure rates with peace and quiet and tender loving care.) or for a different example, think about 'mad cow' disease. Gummerettes munched beefburgers to convince us that the scientist (forget name for a moment) who had intimated that it could cross the species barrier had got it all wrong, and we should trust those they just wheeled in. Now where did you get your science from? <p></p><i></i>
jenz

Um, like...HELLO!

Postby proldic » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:25 am

"...do I assume you would have them sterilised, because they carry the genetic material of their psychopathic sadistic paedophile male parent?"<br><br>Perfect example Jenz. <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Re: Um, like...HELLO!

Postby ARV » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:03 pm

If the person carries the pedophilic gene, then yes they should be isolated and sterilised. Also, people who are sexually attracted to children cannot be cured by any other means than confinement. <br><br>This genetically predisposed population can be further analyzed through additional measurable means such as penile and vaginal plethysmography or through pupil dilation measurements. <br><br>It would make the world safer if we could isolate and eliminate the pedophilic condition. If some so-called "innocent" people are labeled and isolated, then so be it. Pedophiles are still perverted thus lack humanity. <p></p><i></i>
ARV

genes and stuff

Postby Sokolova » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:33 pm

Here's a great example of us all buying into the idea that science knows a lot more than it does.<br><br>By-passing the ethical consideration of whether we should sterilise offenders (it does sound a little Nazi doesn't it?), let's try and remember that science hasn't yet established anything like a true causal relationship between genes and behaviour. Sure they have found lots of genes, and they have theorised that some of these genes might be linked to certain traits. But don't be suckered here by a popular media that is<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em> always</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> trying to make us believe 'science' knows so much more than it actually does. The truth is there remains not a single piece of actual scientific evidence to show that any given gene 'causes' a given behavior, and it's exceedingly doubtful there ever will be, simply because human behavior is too plastic, too conditioned by too many external and internal forces to ever be explained by any one factor. Gene-research ultimately is only showing how immensely complex things are, but this tends to be weeded out by our culture that is obsessed with reducing life to a simple mechanistic plan, whether or not the facts actually fit such an idea. <br><br>I think the ultimate aim of such reductionism is possibly as fascist and control-oriented as the idea of sterilising people we don't approve of - but that's just me.<br><br>Ellie <p></p><i></i>
Sokolova

Re: genes and stuff

Postby ARV » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:58 pm

Sokolova,<br><br>You cannot compare my suggestions to Naziism or fascism. The peophile is a universally-reviled predatory creature. The Nazis went after innocents, whereas I'm suggesting that we go after the guilty. <br><br>From your statement, it seems as though you see pedophilia as a behavior. It is a state of being and not a state of action. Pedophiles are attracted to children; in order to act upon their urges, they abuse children. Why not prevent the problem before they abuse? <p></p><i></i>
ARV

Johnny One-Note

Postby RollickHooper » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:29 pm

She can and she did, seems like.<br><br>I have a Modest Proposal of my own: Research and Development of a life-like humanoid robot is moving forward in many areas, one of them being the "love doll" sex toy market. Have you seen the latest generation of German- and Japanese-designed "sex bots"? It's one of the few science-fiction inventions that seems to be sure to happen--an anatomically-correct robotic sex slave.<br>In the movie "I, Robot" (NOT the book but the movie) the message seemed to be What if robots become sentient, and revolt against their masters? Will Smith seemed to say, "They are slaves, and if they are sentient they should be free." I don't think that's going to happen in my lifetime so I'm not going to address that issue here.<br>But why not market a lifelike sex bot in the form of a little child? You wouldn't even have to build any--just advertise that they exist. Anyone who orders one could be picked up and sent to ARV's house. <p></p><i></i>
RollickHooper

Previous

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality