Belgium

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Belgium

Postby havanagilla » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:14 am

I have been unsure whether this is a proper subject for a thread, or if I want to touch it at all. And decided to give it try, since ths Dutroux/Belgium is kind of here with is all the time anyway.<br>--<br>On the personal side, I will say that I travelled to Belgium possibly around 1980-1983 (not sure when, frankly). For a week or so, with my handler/ex and his best buddy. I have a huge "missing time", and only bits of memories which indicate a POSSIBLE horror. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

belgium

Postby blanc » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:57 am

I'm thinking about this one. What I take mostly from the dutroux/belgium set up is a confirmation that people in positions of power are involved in sadistic crime, and the implications of that. That it is not speculative any more, but 'concretised'. And also, that it is international. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: belgium

Postby havanagilla » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:15 am

If I am any example, then the final strings are leading to DC...so, international it is, but question whether it is a "site" (offshore) or it is independently there and simply interconnected to other centers of power/corruption. <br>--<br>Not that it matters personally, but it might be a key for action to those in position to do anything about these matters. <br>---<br>When was the shrubs' father head of the agency ? <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

'That it is not speculative any more, but 'concretised'.'

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:33 am

I hear you, blanc. Dutroux should be enough of a smoking gun for any who care to see it. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Re: 'That it is not speculative any more, but 'concretised'.

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:59 am

from <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_h_bush">Wikipedia</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>George Herbert Walker Bush,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Hon GCB (born June 12, 1924) was the 41st President of the United States of America (1989–1993). Prior to being President, Bush had served as a U.S. congressman from Texas (1967–1971), ambassador to the United Nations (1971–1973), Republican National Committee chairman (1973–1974), Chief of the U.S. Liaison Office in the People's Republic of China (1974–1976), Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (1976–1977), Chairman of the First International Bank in Houston (1977–1980), and the 43rd Vice President of the United States under President Ronald Reagan (1981–1989). A decorated naval aviator, Bush is the last World War II veteran to have served as President. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Re: 'That it is not speculative any more, but 'concretised'.

Postby havanagilla » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:19 pm

thanks for the info. <br>--<br>LilP asked if the person who suggested to me that killing the senior handlers will release ALL the "prisoners", in a kind of "couter voodoo" attack, was an intel person. I don't know. he approached me on the pretext of a victim, knows a lot, but is also ultra right wing fundie-settler...so, possibly, yes, he is intel, but still possible he doesn't like MC.<br>--<br>Another aside. I just called on an old friend whom I know is MC (is also a lawyer). He is in deep shit, very sick, appears very angry and "out of control", I am very worried that he is going under.<br>--<br>My other friend who is MC victim is having one of her worst times, also worried about her but decided to detach and disengage cause she is taking some of the shit ON ME (as is often the case, I do that too sometimes to people who try to help me). I have a feeling of something happening, as in grand shredding. it is scary.<br>--<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

smoking gun

Postby blanc » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:00 pm

powerful people involved<br>interference with investigation<br>a cover up which raised more questions than it answered<br>mass acceptance of the cosier explanation<br>blatant endorsement of a key sadist by royalty - conferred title<br>a dis-eased country<br>business as usual?<br><br><br>sometimes I get the feeling, not only with ra/mc issues, that someone is placing bets on how flimsy the cover-up, spin, excuse or outright denial can be and still work.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: smoking gun

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:53 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>sometimes I get the feeling, not only with ra/mc issues, that someone is placing bets on how flimsy the cover-up, spin, excuse or outright denial can be and still work.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Given that flying horses and 3d crop circles works I'd say the bar is pretty low. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:13 am

Does anyone remember how explosive that dutroux stuff seemed when those girls were released, and those bodies found...<br><br>I seem to remember the impression i got from the telly was that all of Belgium and a fair bit of Europe was rioting. Or about to... <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby bvonahsen » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:53 am

Actually, now that I think about it, I get this feeling with the progressively flimsy explainations offered. Especially those in the political sphere where the most transparent lies are paraded as truth.... I get this feeling that someone, not necessarily Bush, just someone... is getting ready to come out in broad daylight... They long to...<br><br>Like Cheney... I think he longs to be able to hunt his favorite prey right out in the open. I bet it isn't enough that he can get away with what he has so far... he wants more. They all do. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby xsic bastardx » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:04 am

<br><br> can somebody give me a link so I can get infomred on what we are talking about here? <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

dutroux

Postby blanc » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:20 am

There is a timeline on the dutroux affair on <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3794985.stm">bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3794985.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> which is a place to start.<br>The white march, the public outcry, was real enough Joe.<br>Then the cover-up really swung into action, with a view to limiting the damage to small fry (Dutroux) and keeping the names of the great and .... who used his services well out of it.<br>To do this, they had to squash the evidence of the x's - a number of witnesses from different areas who told the same story. These witnesses were discredited by allowing the lawyer acting for the parents of the young woman murdered at the mushroom farm to look at the evidence and publicly discount it, not in a element by element breakdown, but by making a broad brush claim that it was not credible and that she knew who the murderer was. The parents had not long before received help to employ her expensive services. She was also representing Ariel Sharon on another matter. Her past cases, though they had included criminal work, had also given her a sort of kudos as a spokesperson for women. The evidence which had been collated by the police was very extensive, in fact they had to find an extra building to house it. This evidence, many statements, were never indexed and cross referenced. It is unimaginable that any one person could have read through it and evaluated it in the few days it was with the lawyer. It was basically squashed. Some of that evidence has been obtained since. (I have not read the French book on the usbject which has been subject to complaint from the Belgian royal family - but have read extensive preliminary notes by another author which include translations of some of this evidence) I don't know if the french book deals with this aspect, but the squashed testimony is interesting (if that's the right word for something so sickening) because persons not in touch with each other produce correlating details - we are not talking about run of the mill abuse (horrid expression I know) but very particular sadistic traits of named persons, and details of places and organisation. <br> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: dutroux

Postby medicis » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:42 am

I am just a novice trying to learn. The link provided was a dead link. Can you provide a working link to describe this situation? <p></p><i></i>
medicis

I'll try agin

Postby blanc » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:15 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3794985.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...794985.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
blanc

other threads

Postby blanc » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:30 am

we had one <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=4847.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...4847.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>and on datadump there is a Dutroux-NATO-Belgium P2 Lodge item <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Next

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality