Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

John Mark Karr lands in LA

Postby sunny » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:42 am

Any bets on how long he will last? <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Champagne treatment while inflight

Postby Asta » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:16 am

And I mean that quite literally. According to the "news" this morning, Karr had champagne, pate', roast duck, salad with walnut dressing, and some other culinary treats, while returning to the States. <br><br>Yep, enjoying first class accomodations, not handcuffed. And all at the US taxpayers' expense.<br><br>Such information did raise an eyebrow while I nibbled away at my bowl of microwave instant oatmeal. <br><br>I thought, "Gee, is this like his last supper or something?"<br><br>So yeah, I am wondering how long he's gonna last, too. <p></p><i></i>
Asta

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: John Mark Karr lands in LA

Postby xsic bastardx » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:39 am

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14448616/" target="top">www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14448616/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br>Karr's Handwriting matchs letters left on note? <br><br><br><br>anyone else see this link yet anywhere? <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Postby Col Quisp » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:51 pm

Sounds like he has a taste for the finer things in life. But then again, he drank a glass of champagne, then a beer, then a glass of wine. That makes me ill just thinking about it! It's a wonder he didn't have to use his air sickness bag.<br><br>...it does seem like it was his "last meal." <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Postby rocco33 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:26 am

Do you think he's dropped off in L.A. for a possible visit to the labratory of Dr. Jolly West? West reportedly, has built himself up quite an army of apprentices. <br><br>The 1st class champagne treatment seems to fit the M.O. of these types. Reward their level 5 patsy. <br><br>Shades of Sirhan Sirhan. <p></p><i></i>
rocco33

Return to Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality