More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: What's the latest news?

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:20 pm

True, not inappropriate by any means, although perhaps not the gift most appreciated anymore by girls of that age. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:49 pm

bump <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:00 pm

Jury is still pondering the complexity of the case. Check: www.newsmakingnews.com for updates and links to current articles. Kate Dixon and Virginia McCullough have really been on top of keeping the information together and available. We should see a verdict this week--maybe today ...<br><br>Brad <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:59 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/">www.newsmakingnews.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: More Satanic allegations from California

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:40 pm

Same name, two spellings?<br><br><br>TrialsDigest<br>The Comprehensive Source for California Civil Trial Results<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.trialsdigest.com/experts/slist.shtml">www.trialsdigest.com/experts/slist.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <br><br><br>Expert Witnesses - "S"<br><br>Sidney Siemer - Plant Pathologist/Agricultural Consultant<br><br>Sydny Siemer - Plant Pathologist <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:32 pm

clip<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/vm,hamlin,jurydeadlocked,1,5,05.htm">www.newsmakingnews.com/vm...1,5,05.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>(January 5, 2005 1:30 p.m.) <br>The jury in the Richard Hamlin "torture" case has deliberated longer then any other in the memory of long time employees of the El Dorado County courthouse. At approximately 10:00 a.m. Thursday, January 5, 2005 the dedicated jury returned to Judge Eddie T. Keller's historic courtroom to state that they had reached verdicts on nine of the eighteen felony counts former prosecutor and defense attorney Richard Hamlin is charged with by El Dorado County Prosecutor Gary Lacy...... <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: guilty of torture, possible life sentence

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:08 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/vm,hamlin,verdict,1,12,06.htm">www.newsmakingnews.com/vm...,12,06.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>".....Count One was a verdict that rumor speculated had been arrived at the by the jury the previous week. The jury was apparently unaware of the fact it was by far the most serious charge facing the 45-year-old Richard Hamlin. This was the charge of "torture" and it carries the term of life in prison. The charge read:<br><br>On or between the 1st day of June, 2003 and the 28the day of February, 2004, in the County of El Dorado, the crime of TORTURE, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 206, a Felony, was committed by RICHARD W. HAMLIN, who did unlawfully and with the intent to cause cruel and extreme pain and suffering for the purpose of revenge, extortion, persuasion and for a sadistic purpose, inflict great bodily injury, as defined in Penal Code Section 1202.7, upon Susan Hamlin.<br><br>As the clerk read the verdict of GUILTY one could hear a faint gasp from the audience that brought a stern look from Judge Keller. This reaction brought a look of puzzlement to the face of several jurors. <br><br><br>Counts Two through Four dealt with charges of felony child abuse and endangerment. Each count alleged that Richard W. Hamlin caused his child "to suffer unjustifiable physical pain and mental suffering or to be placed in such a situation that his/her person and health may be endangered". Each count named one of the three children who had testified during the opening stages of the trial. Each count also covered the same time frame from the 1st day of November 2003 to the 26th day of February 2004, the day the children were placed in protective custody. In each instance the jury found Richard Hamlin NOT GUILTY of the felony charges. However, they did find him GUILTY of a lesser included misdemeanor counts of Penal Code 273a(b) "willfully causing a child to suffer unjustified mental suffering".<br><br>Count Five alleged that on or about the 17th day of September 2003 Richard Hamlin committed the crime of "ASSAULT BY MEANS OF FORCE LIKELY TO PRODUCE GREAT BODILY INJURY in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 245(a)(1)", a Felony upon Susan Hamlin. The jury was DEADLOCKED on this charge.<br><br>Count Six specified that between the 1st day of January and the 28th day of February 2004, the day Hamlin was arrested, he "did willfully and unlawfully threaten to commit a crime which would result in death and great bodily injury to Susan Hamlin, with the specific intent that the statement by taken as a threat", a Felony under PENAL CODE SECTION 422. The jury reached a verdict of GUILTY on this count.<br><br>Count Seven narrowed the time line to between the 1st day of February 2004 and the 15th day of February 2004 and specified that Richard Hamlin inflicted corporal injury upon Susan Hamlin resulting in a traumatic condition to Susan. The jury determined Hamlin was NOT GUILTY of this charge.<br><br>Count Eight covered the same time frame as County Seven and alleged FALSE IMPRISONMENT in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 236, a Felony. Susan Hamlin was alleged to be the victim. Richard Hamlin was found NOT GUILTY of this count.<br><br>Count Nine occurred between the 1st day of June 2003, an the 28th day of February 2004 and alleged CORPORAL INJURY TO SPOUSE resulting in a traumatic condition upon Susan Hamlin in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 273.5(a), a Felony. The jury returned a verdict of GUILTY to this charge. Attached to this charge was a special allegation alleging that Richard Hamlin, in the commission of Count Nine, inflicted great bodily injury on his wife. The jury found him NOT GUILTY of this special allegation.<br><br>Count Ten addressed an incident on or between the 10th day of February, and the 11th day of February 2004. This incident involved an assault Susan Hamlin allegedly suffered from a sword wielded by Richard Hamlin. The charge was "ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON BY MEANS LIKELY TO PRODUCE GBI (Great Bodily Injury), a Felony, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 422." (Emphasis underline added by author.) Richard Hamlin was found GUILTY of this charge. <br><br>Count Eleven also covered the same dates of February 10 and 11th, 2004. This alleged felony was "CRIMINAL THREATS, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 422" committed by Richard Hamlin who allegedly threatened to commit a crime which would result in death and great bodily injury to Susan Hamlin. Once again the jury found he was NOT GUILTY of this charge. This allegation also had a special allegation attached to it alleging that Hamlin was armed with a firearm while committing the offense. The jury found a NOT GUILTY verdict.<br><br>Count Twelve again covered February 10th and 11th, 2004. The alleged crime was "FALSE IMPRISONMENT BY VIOLENCE, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 236", a Felony against Susan Hamlin. It also carried the use of a firearm as a special allegation. The jury found Richard Hamlin NOT GUILTY of both County Twelve and the special allegation.<br><br>Count Thirteen alleged that on or about the 11th day of February, 2004, Richard Hamlin inflicted "CORPORAL INJURY TO SPOUSE, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 273.5(a), a Felony". It also specified that the corporal injury inflicted resulted in a traumatic condition upon Susan Hamlin. The jury verdict was GUILTY of this charge.<br><br>Count Fourteen also dealt with February 11th, 2004, and alleged a "crime of CORPORAL INJURY TO SPOUSE, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 245(a)(1), a Felony", was committed by Richard Hamlin, who did commit an assault upon Susan Hamlin with a gun and by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury. The jury was DEADLOCKED on both this count and the special allegation of use of a firearm.<br><br>Count Fifteen also dealt with the events of the 11th day of February, 2004, and specified the crime of "CRIMINAL THREATS, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 422, a Felony, was committed by Richard Hamlin against Susan Hamlin. The special allegation was use of a firearm including "DISCHARGE OF FIREARM WITH GROSS NEGLIGENCE, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 246.3". The jury found Richard Hamlin NOT GUILTY of both the count and the special allegation.<br><br>Count Sixteen charged that on or between the 21s day of February, 2004, and the 22nd day of February, 2004, Richard Hamlin DISCHARGED A FIREARM WITH GROSS NEGLIGENCE, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 246.3, a Felony. He was found NOT GUILTY of this count.<br><br>Count Seventeen charged that "on or between the 1st day of February, 2004, and the 26th day of February, 2004, the crime of CORPORAL INJURY TO SPOUSE in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 273.5(a), a Felony was committed by Richard W. Hamlin, who did inflict corporal injury resulting in a traumatic condition upon Susan Hamlin". The jury found him GUILTY of this charge. However, it is very important to note that the prosecution had also attached a special allegation to this count alleging that Richard Hamlin inflicted great bodily injury upon Susan Hamlin. The jury found Hamlin NOT GUILTY of great bodily injury. This fine distinction between the definitions of "corporal injury" and "great bodily injury" demonstrates how careful this jury was to examine the actions and injuries alleged in the indictment.<br><br>Finally Count Eighteen alleged that on or between the 1st day of February, 2004, and the 26th day of February, 2004, Richard Hamlin committed the crime of "ASSAULT BY MEANS OF FORCE LIKELY TO PRODUCE GREAT BODILY INJURY, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 245(a)(1), a Felony, upon Susan Hamlin". The jury again found Richard Hamlin NOT GUILTY......"<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 1/13/06 9:11 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm

bmp
chiggerbit

Postby MinM » Sat May 06, 2017 11:30 am

@NYDailyNews

Suspect arrested in 2004 cold case of California Bible-camp counselors killed in their sleep on the beach http://nydn.us/2qMe2rA

* » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:48 am wrote:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.geocities.com/richardwhamlin/goatrock">Goat Rock/Satanic Connection</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"When Susan Hamlin began to reveal a lifetime of incestuous rape, she also revealed how her father, Sidney R. Siemer would use Satanic rituals as an opportunity for adults to rape and molest other children.<br><br> Susan described in detail a number of Satanic rituals that she was forced to participate in. One of the locations was Goat Rock State Beach. Goat Rock is located on the northern California coast just outside the town of Jenner, approximately 1 ½ hours north of San Francisco, in Sonoma County.<br><br> Goat Rock is in close proximity to a double murder that may be Satanic in nature. On August 19, 2004, Jason Allen (26) and Lindsay Cutshall (22) were murdered. The couple, who were engaged to be married, were both fatally shot in the head as they slept along the shore of Fish Head Beach, a short distance from Goat Rock Beach in Sonoma County. A Christian couple, Allen and Cutshall were employed by a “Christian adventure camp,” Rock-N-Water, located in Coloma in El Dorado County. They took a couple of days off to camp on the remote Sonoma coast. They were both the type to witness about their faith and had a Bible with them when they were killed"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby MinM » Sun May 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Ningishzidda » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:52 pm

California has been a hotbed for this sort of thing for a long time. I had a relative who met one of the beach killers from back in the 50's as a child, he very narrowly escaped from a the vehicle of some killers after being threatened with murder. The killers were later caught and charged with a number of murders. This was in So Cal along the beach.

My late husband had a girlfriend for 15 years who was in his opinion seriously fractured. There were a number of psychological problems going on with this woman, but at the top of the list was her obsession with any kind of animal products/meat eating, to the point of going a bit nuts about it.

She had come to him after seeing him (my husband) in a series of visions and dreams and asked for his help, which he refused at first but then slowly agreed to as she was very persistent and he seemed like he was the only one who could help her (He was self studying Body of Light and Hermetic technology and started teaching her what he knew up until then which was only a little but it immediately started to help her be able to deal with reality in a functional way.)

According to him she had revealed some pretty crazy stuff about her childhood and young adulthood/ She had witnessed the murder of a child in front of her and her friend. As children they were stars on Sesame Street and their father was possibly molesting them, creating snuff films, and so on. He says that the one thing she was adamant about was that she had seen a child murdered in front of her but couldn't say if it was a "dream" or "real" reading this testimony makes me think it was real. It had all happened decades before so it was long past being able to investigate. He was never able to get her to talk about any of it in great detail and she refused to go to the police even to this day, and when she would come out of the trance session she would just go back to "normal". When she got pregnant she totally snapped and started projecting onto him that he would commit the molestations if the baby was a girl. These people never recover eventually she left, after beginning a string of affairs with other people while they were building a house, which she sold and stole all the money from to. He doesn't even know if their daughter was his but he just thought it was too volatile to do anything but let it go and try to be supportive. She was a very unstable person and would have meltdowns if she came over and we were cooking bacon for example.

So after I got him talking about what she had revealed to him (mostly during trance sessions) I was not shocked to hear that she had been involved in a possible child pedo ring/snuff film ring, as her behavior struck me as a child abuse victim, and because of the connection with her eerie story to CA I was not surprised to hear about this news stuff. This all happened in the Hollyweird area which is also Church of Satan/Temple of Set territory. I know quite a few Satanists and Setianists and they are mostly normal, otherwise boring assholes but as defined and fantasized by certain people it definately has and had the potential to turn into a gruesome underground scene.

And of course she won't talk about it to anyone like the police. I only know because she was a wreck of a human being and I basically demanded that he explain why he was so tolerant of her BS all the time. Her mother, who would have been present at the time, albeit strung out, is one of the creepiest people I've ever met - just dead inside.
Ningishzidda

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Bumping this thread because I have obtained the El Dorado County Superior Court documents from People of California v. Richard William Hamlin: https://archive.org/details/RichardHamlin_ElDoradoCourt Haven't had a chance to read through the vast majority, but in skimming things over so far, there does appear to be corroboration of Sid Siemer being a pedophile (look for mentions of Susan Wilson and Jennifer Hamilton, referenced in Hamlin's article as Suzie W. and Jenny Love, and also the "I wish my mom would stop licking me" letter on p.170 of File A) and working at Indio CA (including a 6/9/82 letter by Susan mentioning such), all of which Susan is on record as denying under oath.
Marionumber1

Postby Elvis » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Marionumber1 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:21 am wrote:Bumping this thread because I have obtained the El Dorado County Superior Court documents from People of California v. Richard William Hamlin: https://archive.org/details/RichardHamlin_ElDoradoCourt Haven't had a chance to read through the vast majority, but in skimming things over so far, there does appear to be corroboration of Sid Siemer being a pedophile (look for mentions of Susan Wilson and Jennifer Hamilton, referenced in Hamlin's article as Suzie W. and Jenny Love, and also the "I wish my mom would stop licking me" letter on p.170 of File A) and working at Indio CA (including a 6/9/82 letter by Susan mentioning such), all of which Susan is on record as denying under oath.

Good work as always; I missed this when you posted it, I remember the Hamlin story and will dig into this later. Thanks.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Marionumber1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:51 am

Glad you are interested. I always did see the Richard Hamlin case as a big loose end in the study of the pedophocracy, with everyone either forgetting it or assuming the mainstream narrative of "Crazy husband beats wife to say she ritually abused their kids" is true. CAVDEF has a section with compiled documentation, including notes on significant things in the court files: http://cavdef.org/w/index.php?title=Wackenhut-Cabazon_joint_venture#Finders_connection A lot of validation of Siemer's background unfortunately is filtered through Ted Gunderson, but we do have the aforementioned solid evidence that Siemer really did work at Indio in 1982, that Siemer really was a pedophile, and that Susan was molesting her children.
Marionumber1

Previous

Return to SRA and Occult Crime