Satanic numbers in NWO terror attacks

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Satanic numbers in NWO terror attacks

Postby Peachtree Pam » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:44 am

<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3320">www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...sp?ID=3320</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Satanic numbers in NWO terror attacks

Postby tabasco1776 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:09 pm

That truthseeker.co.uk link says: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"God assigns the Number <br>`11' to Antichrist in Daniel 7:7-8",</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> but I just checked and I <br>don't see a reference to the number eleven in Daniel 7:7 at <br>all, nor Daniel 7:8. Plenty of evil monsters with <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>ten</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br>horns, though.<br><br>This page:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://philologos.org/bpr/files/n008.htm">philologos.org/bpr/files/n008.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>...makes a case for the number eleven being Satanic and <br>anarchous, since it deviates from the "Divine Order" of the <br>numbers ten and twelve. To bolster its case, it shows a <br>bunch of instances in the Bible where ten is good and eleven <br>is bad. So, uh, why did the aforementioned evil monsters <br>have ten horns?<br><br><br>And this page:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1015.html">www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1015.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>...says <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Eleven is one of their most sacred numbers, and <br>multiplications of 11 are also sacred. This is one of the <br>reasons that Freemasons revere the number 33, because it is<br> sacred number 11 times 3, the number of their trinity."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. <br><br>One example of this site's dubious 'proof' of this axiom include <br>the fact that Karl Marx published his Communist Manifesto <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong><br>22 years</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> before Albert Pike <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>allegedly</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> published (no <br>actual editions exist) his secret plan to establish Satanic <br>global control, and <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>44 years</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> before World War 1. And <br>since 22 and 44 are multiples of 11, this 'proves' a conspiracy! <br>This is a shining example of how numerology can turn your <br>brain to applesauce.<br> <p></p><i></i>
tabasco1776

Not to be rude or anything

Postby Seventhson » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:25 am

But do you post this stuff just to discredit the board or because you think it is worthy of discussion.<br><br>Numbers are funny things. I love them. But to say 11 is satanic is like saying 14 is :"the honey of the gods".<br><br>Now numbers in prophecy DO have relevence and meaning. But in numerology 11 = 2 and that is the yin and the yang, the light and the dark, the male and the female.<br><br>It could go on and on.<br><br>WTF is the point except to make the folks here look idiotic?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

'Satanic' numbers

Postby Peachtree Pam » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:48 am

If a group of people believe in numerology (and people have asserted here before that occult numbers DO fascinate these people) then numerology may help to understand their actions and possibly help predict them.<br><br>If I'm dealing with someone who believes in astrology for instance, then I can look to astrology for a guide to their behavior. It wouldn't mean I believed in it.<br><br>I wouldn't post anything to discredit the board. <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

WTF?

Postby Morgan » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:48 pm

I'm getting freaked out by some of the nasty attitudes toward posters. I saw the above response last night, and immediately clicked off and got out of here because I was so shocked at the judgemental self-righteousness.<br><br>Maybe I'm the one who has misunderstood, but I thought this was a community board. Nobody ever told me the topic listings were supposed be exclusive, as in x,y,z only, and nothing else. I wonder. If I start a topic out side of those strict parameters, will I get jumped on and accused of trying to "discredit" this community?<br><br>There's an ongoing, gorgeous thread b/w Hanshan and SeemsLikeADream that embraces art, and song lyrics to engage and delight us. I doubt that fits in to what RI is about, strictly speaking, but it sure is nice to visit there from time to time. Does that thread "discredit" RI Board?<br><br>I'm waiting to see how this plays out. But to be honest, I am terribly uncomfortable with the attitude and finger pointing, which I noticed from Day 1. I'm not judging - that's not my place. I'm merely asking for some restraint.<br><br>I am pretty sure that others feel the same way. <p></p><i></i>
Morgan

Re:Thank you Morgan

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:51 pm

<!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:teal;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Because of your post I left here to think. Here's what I found a few minutes later.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Message from the Dalai Lama<br>9/11/01<br><br>Dear friends around the world. <br>The events of this day cause every thinking person to stop their daily lives, whatever is going on in them, and to ponder deeply the larger questions of life. We search again for not only the meaning of life, but the purpose of our individual and collective experience as we have created it - and we look earnestly for ways in which we might recreate ourselves anew as a human species, so that we will never treat each other this way again. <br><br>The hour has come for us to demonstrate at the highest level our most extraordinary thought about Who We Really Are. There are two possible responses to what has occurred today. The first comes from love, the second from fear. If we come from fear we may panic and do things-as individuals and as nations-that could only cause further damage. If we come from love we will find refuge and strength, even as we provide it to others.<br><br>This is the moment of your ministry. This is the time of teaching. What you teach at this time, through your every word and action right now, will remain as indelible lessons in the hearts and minds of those whose lives you touch, both now, and for years to come. We will set the course for tomorrow, today.<br><br>At this hour. In this moment. Let us seek not to pinpoint blame, but to pinpoint cause. Unless we take this time to look at the cause of our experience, we will never remove ourselves from the experiences it creates. Instead, we will forever live in fear of retribution from those within the human family who feel aggrieved, and, likewise, seek retribution from them.<br><br>To us the reasons are clear. We have not learned the most basic human lessons. We have not remembered the most basic human truths. We have not understood the most basic spiritual wisdom. In short, we have not been listening to God, and because we have not, we watch ourselves do ungodly things.<br><br>The message we hear from all sources of truth is clear: We are all one. That is a message the human race has largely ignored. Forgetting this truth is the only cause of hatred and war, and the way to remember is simple: Love, this and every moment. If we could love even those who have attacked us, and seek to understand why they have done so, what then would be our response? Yet if we meet negativity with negativity, rage with rage, attack with attack, what then will be the outcome?<br><br>These are the questions that are placed before the human race today. They are questions that we have failed to answer for thousands of years. Failure to answer them now could eliminate the need to answer them at all. If we want the beauty of the world that we have co-created to be experienced by our children and our children's children, we will have to become spiritual activists right here, right now, and cause that to happen. We must choose to be at cause in the matter. So, talk with God today. Ask God for help, for counsel and advice, for insight and for strength and for inner peace and for deep wisdom.<br><br>Ask God on this day to show us how to show up in the world in a way that will cause the world itself to change. And join all those people around the world who are praying right now, adding your Light to the Light that dispels all fear. That is the challenge that is placed before every thinking person today.<br><br>Today the human soul asks the question: What can I do to preserve the beauty and the wonder of our world and to eliminate the anger and hatred-and the disparity that inevitably causes it - in that part of the world which I touch? Please seek to answer that question today, with all the magnificence that is You.<br><br>What can you do TODAY...this very moment? A central teaching in most spiritual traditions is: What you wish to experience, provide for another. Look to see, now, what it is you wish to experience - in your own life, and in the world. Then see if there is another for whom you may be the source of that.<br><br>If you wish to experience peace, provide peace for another. If you wish to know that you are safe, cause another to know that they are safe. If you wish to better understand seemingly incomprehensible things, help another to better understand. If you wish to heal your own sadness or anger, seek to heal the sadness or anger of another.<br><br>Those others are waiting for you now. They are looking to you for guidance, for help, for courage, for strength, for understanding, and for assurance at this hour. Most of all, they are looking to you for love. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.<br><br> Dalai Lama</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br> <br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:teal;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Thanks for your understanding, Morgan</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

I love this community board

Postby sw » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:26 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: "discredit"?!

Postby tabasco1776 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:57 pm

I can't tell if Seventhson's post was intended for me or for <br>Pam. <br><br>I'll presume it was intended for Pam, since I am essentially <br>agreeing with Seventhson (for once) about numerology.<br><br>However, as usual, I can't go along with Seventhson's oft-<br>repeated accusations that when someone posts something <br>that rubs him the wrong way, it must be someone trying <br>to "discredit". I am bored beyond belief with this <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"If you <br>disagree with me, you <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>might</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> be a disinfo agent"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> routine.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
tabasco1776

The Soul-light is Dazzling

Postby Morgan » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:33 pm

(((((((((SlaD))))))))<br><br>How wonderful to see this post! You have no idea of the synchronicity involved (or, just maybe, you do!). I needed to read what the Dali Lami said, and I need to send that entire post to a dear friend who is deeply distressed at this time. It is the perfect thing, and I owe a debt of gratitude to you.<br><br>Overall, I continue to be inspired and uplifted by what you and so many of the others post here at RI. Seeker that I am, I navigate by the brightest lights in the deep fabric of that outer darkness - for that is how I find my own way home. I, in turn, try to reflect enough light to guide other soul travelers on their journeys. It is the least I can do - the least that any of us can do. As the Mayans say: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>In Lak'ech</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->- "I am another yourself."<br><br>Blessings, Morgan <p></p><i></i>
Morgan

Re: The Soul-light is Dazzling

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:42 am

Oh Morgan<br><br>We are walking in the air!<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

"my problem is..."

Postby rain » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:14 am

"...that I have been persecuted by an integer. for seven years this number has followed me around, has intruded in my most private data, and has assaulted me from the pages of our most public journals. this number assumes a variety of disguises, being sometimes a little larger and sometimes a little smaller than usual, but never changing so much as to be unrecognisable. the persistance with which this number plagues me is far more than a random accident. there is, to quote a famous senator, a design behind it, some pattern governing its appearances. either there really is something unusual about the number or else I am suffering from delusions of persecution ..."<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.well.com/user/smalin/miller.html">www.well.com/user/smalin/miller.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>"... Pythagorean coincidence." <p></p><i></i>
rain

Lama

Postby segovius » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:23 am

Re the DL (this is my first post here and the community seems a great one btw - so hi !), I'm sure we can all agree with his sentiments but there are serious concerns over his role and activities and as such he must be treated with extreme caution.<br><br>I would cite the following:<br><br>1. His relationship with the CIA alone should give pause for thought - especially as his organization is still a recipient of US funds.<br><br>2. Ditto (squared) his relationship with world leader such as Bush and his aversion to criticizing them in a any way, shape or form.<br><br>3. His ambiguous attitude to the war in Iraq.<br><br>4. The persecution of fellow Tibetans from the Dorje sect (a sect he was once a member of) and the claims of murders and pogroms against Dorje by DL followers which have been suppressed.<br><br>5. The absolute certainty that Intel forces would have infiltrated 'new age' movements from the 60s onwards. Such movements were (at that time) highly critical of government, gaining in mass appeal and 'activist. they have now been neutralized and transformed into 'quietist' and accepting (which is the overt meaning of the DL's comments above) and his role in the spread of this 'everything is ok just relax' doctrine is obvious. I would also question the degree to which 'God' is a concept which a Lama could subscribe to - at the very best here he is being disingenuous.<br><br>6. There are grounds to suppose that the DL does in reality subscribe to an apocalyptic doctrine similar to the 'Christian' one and which also envisages violent struggle against Islam.<br><br>7. Suppression of dissent from disillusioned followers (who ARE out there) and an ignoring of the abuse issues which they claim.<br><br>There's more. Much more but I think that is grounds enough for caution. There are many links to all this stuff but this is my first post so I wouldn't want to be controversial ( we are dealing after all with a meme which has much emotion charged into it) - they are there to be found for the seeker though.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
segovius

thanks segovius

Postby rain » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:17 am

suffice to say, that my friend Tenzin is not as he may appear. <p></p><i></i>
rain

RE: Disinformation tactics and tabasco's response

Postby Seventhson » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:03 am

Look - I have been at this a long time.<br><br>Basically I compile my own intelligence files on posters and handles in order to protect myself and what I believe is important.<br><br>I think that it can be harmful to the cause of truth and justice and freedom to begin to ascribe satanic numerology to the events of 9-11.<br><br>But that is NOT to say that numbers and symbols are not used. I just tend to believe these things have significance for humans and that invoking the name of Satan to explain things tends to discredit the serious posters here (altho I am the first to admit that numbers and symbols have significance for me)<br><br>It has to do with my spiritual and political beliefs, though.<br><br>I do not look for a "Satan" in all this. I DO look for evil and destructiveness and hatred in human beings --- but I tend to believe that "Believing" in a "Being" such as Satan gives that evil energy power.<br><br>So I again tend to revolt at those who invoke the name to explain anything.<br><br>Was Hitler Satanic? Are the Bushes? Is Osama? Sharon? Wolfowitz? Rummie? Cheney?<br><br>I tend to look at them NOT as Satanic figures but as evil human beings who worship the power of death in their own hands in a lustful way: necrophiles.<br><br>Giving them or any of these bastards "credit" for invoking the power of Satan is, in my opinion, a falsehood. A red herring. <br><br>I do not believe there is ANY occult Satanic power in their hands, even where they do the sick rituals and necrophilic rites. They are just very very sick human minds.<br><br>Is there evil in the world? Yes.<br><br>Might some use the term Antichrist for some of these evil men? Well, I do, based on my understanding of the term "Christ" as a divinely enlightened and chosen messenger for truth and love.<br><br>And in a universal sense, not a strictly Christian one as Christ is a greek term for Messiah which is a universal spiritual term which means one who is "annointed' essentially by the Creator to be a messenger from the Divine. Muhammed, Buddha, Abraham, Zoraster, John the Baptist, Jesus, Moses, Lao Tze, Confucious, Krishna, Meher Baba, even the Dalai Lama, and many others throughout time all might rightfully be called "a Christ".<br><br>But I do watch for the agents of evil men who I know are drawn to this site like a magnet.<br><br>They also troll the pits and the byways across the boards and I have been a repeated victim of their nastiness.<br><br>I apologized for overreeacting at times in another thread ("Mea Culpas") here. <br><br>But when I see a thread which I think may tend to discredit this site I usually make my feelings known.<br><br>Hell ANYBODY might be a disinfo agent here. But I have a history and public documents proving (to Jeff) who I am. Jeff also has a public record to establish his bona fides.<br><br>So I tend to keep an eagle eye on this board to shine a light where it needs to be shone. If someone backs up their arguments in good faith and with intelligent info, then I am happy that my work helped bring that about.<br><br>And if people sink into the mire of dinoforming and chaos building and dissembling, then I will call them on it and try to make a point of keeping a light on that poster or those concepts that need light on them.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

oooooookkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyy

Postby human » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:46 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Basically I compile my own intelligence files on posters and handles in order to protect myself and what I believe is important.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>heres some trolling disinfo for ya....<br><br>you spend too much time online.<br><br>i mean, i do to, dont get me wrong...<br><br>but the above quote is totally ridiculous. totally completely utterly absolutely ridiculous.<br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
human

Next

Return to SRA and Occult Crime