More Michael Aquino stuff

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

More Michael Aquino stuff

Postby Ted the dog » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:42 pm

I was bored so I did another google search for Michael Aquino...just to see what was out there....I'd never seen this one before...just figured I'd throw it up here:<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.napanet.net/~moiraj/wwwboard/messages/2457.html">www.napanet.net/~moiraj/w.../2457.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Copyright 1994 The Chronicle Publishing Co. <br>The San Francisco Chronicle <br><br>JUNE 24, 1994, FRIDAY, FINAL EDITION <br><br>SECTION: NEWS; Pg. D7 <br><br>LENGTH: 442 words <br><br>HEADLINE: Restraining Order Against Cult Founder Granted <br><br>BYLINE: John Woolfolk, Chronicle Correspondent <br><br>BODY: <br>A San Bruno woman and longtime member of San Francisco's notorious <br>Temple of Set satanic church has obtained a temporary court order against<br>founder Michael Aquino, who she says has been harassing her since she <br>left the cult in April. <br><br>Lillian Rosoff, a member of the temple for 18 years, said in court papers<br>filed June 17 in San Mateo County Superior Court that Aquino has made<br>repeated early morning phone calls to her demanding that she return to <br>the cult. <br><br>According to a court affidavit, Aquino banged on the door of Rosoff's<br>home at 3 a.m. June 3 and demanded that she let him in. When she did not<br>respond after 10 minutes, he said he ''was tired of playing games'' with<br>her and that she ''better watch out for his next move,'' the affidavit said. <br><br>''I have an intense fear of the defendant and, due to past experiences,<br>do not know how far the defendant will go to ensure that I return to <br>the cult,'' Rosoff said in the affidavit. <br><br>Judge Rosemary Pfeiffer granted Rosoff a temporary restraining order <br>June 17 and set a July 18 hearing to determine whether the order should be <br>made permanent. <br><br>According to Rosoff's affidavit, Aquino lives at the temple's <br>2430 Leavenworth Street headquarters in the Russian Hill neighborhood. <br>Aquino was unavailable by telephone for comment. A recorded message that<br>answers the temple's telephone says: ''We neither advocate nor practice <br>evil, degenerate or destructive behavior.'' <br><br>The Temple of Set, founded by Aquino in 1975, is an offshoot of the <br>Church of Satan founded in 1966 by self-described sorcerer Anton LaVey.<br>Aquino was a close follower of LaVey before he left his flock. <br><br>The temple's answering message says it is the only international Satanic <br>religious institution fully recognized by the U.S. government. The temple<br>claims no association with the Satan of Judeo-Christian scriptures, which<br>it describes as a ''propaganda caricature of the ancient Egyptian god Set.'' <br><br>Instead, the temple advocates the ''responsible, ethical and effective <br>application'' of the ''black magical arts and secret sciences''<br>of various religious cultures. <br><br>Aquino and his temple came under scrutiny in the mid-1980s during the <br>police investigation of widespread child molestation at a Presidio child <br>day care center. Aquino, a reserve lieutenant colonel in the Army who <br>served with distinction in Vietnam, was under investigation in the case. <br><br>Police searched the temple, but Aquino, who said he was a full- time <br>student at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C., at the<br>time of the molestations, was never charged in connection with the case. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=tedthedog@rigorousintuition>Ted the dog</A> at: 11/5/05 7:43 pm<br></i>
Ted the dog

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to SRA and Occult Crime