Hosanna Church update 12/19/2005

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hosanna Church update 12/19/2005

Postby professorpan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:16 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.charm.net/~profpan/2005/12/hosanna-church-update-dec-19th-2005.html">www.charm.net/~profpan/20...-2005.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Not a whole lot new here. The article isn't even available on the local paper's website (odd), so I'm grateful for one of my sources who sent a physical copy of the article.<br><br>More and more people have been contacting me about the case, but all of them are worried about their safety. Ponchatoula, Louisiana seems like something out of the pages of a trashy fiction book or a Lynch film -- deep levels of corruption, rampant, interfamilal pedophilia, and a shady criminal underworld. Innocent people are too afraid to speak up, and there's serious concern that the Hosanna case will be severely compromised.<br><br>It's also interesting how the prosecution keeps changing its tune -- first, there was overwhelming physical evidence (costumes, videotapes, weapons) and confessions. Then, the physical evidence was minimized:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.charm.net/~profpan/2005/07/hosanna-coverup-part-2.html">www.charm.net/~profpan/20...art-2.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>However, in this weekend's article, we read the following:<br><br>"There is a tremendous amount of material for the office to read and dissect and categorize. We are in the process of doing that."<br><br>So now a trial which initially was supposed to have taken a few months is going to take over a year. Some of my sources are concerned that this extended time frame will allow more material to be erased or "lost." <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hosanna Church update 12/19/2005

Postby marykmusic » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:44 pm

Small towns... everybody knows each other's business. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to SRA and Occult Crime