Mutilated animals in PA may have been ritually killed

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Mutilated animals in PA may have been ritually killed

Postby professorpan » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:05 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://cbs3.com/local/local_story_264120204.html">cbs3.com/local/local_stor...20204.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Mutilated Animals Found May Be Part Of Ritual Kill<br><br>(CBS 3) READING, Pa. Police are trying to figure out who left dozens of mutilated animal parts in a dumpster in Reading, Berks County. It could be much more than animal abuse. <br><br>The Berks County Humane Society calls it one of the worse they have ever seen. <br><br>Dozens of decomposing body parts were left in the dumpster like decomposing trash. <br><br>Twelve garbage bags were stuffed with body parts of more than 50 animals that were mutilated and slaughtered -- goats, chickens, and white doves.<br><br>The graphic images cannot be displayed. <br><br>"All of the animals that we found were either decapitated and heads were available with the bodies in the bags or the heads are missing," explains Dylan Heckart, a Humane Society Police Officer. <br><br>An employee, from a Reading Glass Company along Route 12, discovered the decomposing animal carcasses in their dumpster Monday afternoon. <br><br>"The staff called us to report a foul odor and that's what tipped us off," explains Officer Heckart. <br><br>Officer Heckard said that somebody somewhere knows something about the animal killings. <br><br>Carl Minor with the Berks County Humane Society thinks the animals were slaughtered as part of a religious ceremony, he says, "It doesn’t seem like cock fighting. It doesn't seem like the normal sort of horrible things that happen. It really does seem like it was an organized ritual."<br><br>Investigators are wondering where this happened, who was involved and why it happened. Anyone with information is urged to call the Berks County Humane Society. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Blog: View Blog (0)

animals

Postby godzorphan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:11 am

sounds like santeria has moved into their area. <p></p><i></i>
godzorphan

Re: animals

Postby Jezebelladonna » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:33 am

bingo, godz. Goats, chickens, and doves are the popular three in santeria, palo mayombe, and voudoun. <p></p><i></i>
Jezebelladonna

santeria

Postby godzorphan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:39 am

apparently there is a new form of santeria that is gaining a real foothold in unlikely areas such as this. normally it is found along border areas, fla. etc. but this new form - palo montes - and groups with the black virgin as their goddess...seems to be following the drug trail particularly. and i would assume since meth is found so much in rural areas, this would follow as well. just my opinion. <p></p><i></i>
godzorphan

Return to SRA and Occult Crime