interesting look at Iranian cartoon contest

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

interesting look at Iranian cartoon contest

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:30 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=24714&mesg_id=24714">www.progressiveindependen...g_id=24714</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: interesting look at Iranian cartoon contest

Postby AlicetheCurious » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:06 pm

I think the winner of the Iranian cartoon contest puts to shame the childish, malicious and um, poorly drawn Danish cartoons. Clash of civilizations indeed, with the makers of the Danish cartoons as the brutish savages... <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

The quote is somewhat revealing, not to mention the cartoon

Postby slimmouse » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:57 pm

<br> This quote, if accurate to my mind is somewhat revealing ;<br><br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Iranian officials said they wanted to emphasize that Palestinians <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>were the indirect victims of the Nazi's killing of 6 million Jews in Europe during World War II</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> So, Iran, "fascist" dictatorial regime, led by a "holocaust" denier, awards this ( brilliant incidentally) cartoonist the prize ?<br><br> Does that speak volumes or what ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: The quote is somewhat revealing, not to mention the car

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:31 pm

Very tasteful, which is more than can be said about the disgusting Danish one. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The quote is somewhat revealing, not to mention the car

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:05 pm

But of course, there is no Israeli bias in OUR media no no no... that is why nowhere do you see this cartoon reproduced. Ummm we aren't brainwashed not us not us not us.... <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

surely this is more than worthy of a place ...

Postby slimmouse » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:21 pm

<br> Surely this is more than worthy of a place in the "images only" thread ?<br><br> Anyone care to do the honours ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: surely this is more than worthy of a place ...

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm

sorry, can't post images... <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Return to Middle East