The Red, White and "Gray Area" of "Mr. Badthi

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby elpuma » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:04 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Jeff, pursuant to your most recent Red, White and Gray post, I came across a really interesting Paranormal Blog, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, which recounts the recent abduction of an Argentinian police officer.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>"Argentina: Policeman Inexplicably Vanishes for 20 Hours<br>SOURCE: El Diario<br>DATE: Saturday, March 4, 2006<br>ARGENTINA: POLICEMAN VANISHES INEXPLICABLY FOR 20 HOURS<br><br><br>An officer of the cattle-theft division "vanished" for nearly twenty hours<br><br>Found in a fetal position: Officer Pucheta escaped from the place he had been on Thursday night after having come across "two small, red-eyed creatures that chased him and gave him telepathic commands." He was found yesterday afternoon some 20 kilometers away from the site in a fetal position."<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2006/03/argentina-policeman-inexplicably.html">inexplicata.blogspot.com/2006/03/argentina-policeman-inexplicably.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>A more recent report describes how, what appears to be, a terminally ill woman is abducted by aliens, operated on, and cured! What's interesting about this report is how the initial abduction mirrors a classic "near death" experience. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>"In spite of this, E.R.'s condition worsened, compelling her to remain at rest in her bedroom. While listening to the sound of the TV set coming in from the dining room, she entered into a crisis and felt herself floating toward a very large, white light. When she was about to be absorbed into the lighte, she felt herself being "...snatched away by several shadows..." who told her mentally that "...this was not the time..."<br><br>At that moment she was able to see the figures clearly, realizing at the same time that she was somewhere else and not in her bedroom.<br><br>Fully lucid and awake, she was able to observe that she was lying on a sort of platform, oval-shaped and bathed in an intense light which seemed to be suspened from a type of structure or support a meter and a half in diameter, silvery-colored and seemingly metallic.<br><br>Around this platform she noted the presence of the 5 beings who debated the critical condition of her health.<br><br>One of these beings stood at her left and the remaining 4 on he right. These indicated that "...there was no other alternative other than to go in...""<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2006/06/argentina-operation-by-strange.html">inexplicata.blogspot.com/2006/06/argentina-operation-by-strange.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
elpuma

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elpuma » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:06 pm

The title of this discussion should read <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Red, White and "Gray Area" of "Mr. Badthing"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.....<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
elpuma

Re: The Red, White and "Gray Area" of "Mr. Ba

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:46 pm

Red eyes hey.<br><br>One of my neighbours tells a story about a gully on the other side of the ridge. There is a black shadowy spirit with red eyes there.<br><br>Once it attacked her and knocked her over. Where she fell she almost landed on a red bellied black snake, one of the most venomous, but least aggro snakes in the world.<br><br>It didn't bite her, but I think red belly blacks have a soft spot for humans.<br><br>Talking to one of the local blackfellas about it, he mentioned that there are spirits with red eyes and green eyes in some gully's the red eyed ones are malicious and malevolent. The green eyed ones mellow, but they like their privacy. When I asked how his mob dealt with the red eyed things, he said, we know where they are and we keep away. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby elpuma » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:07 pm

Interesting. Where is this? <p></p><i></i>
elpuma

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness