MI6, Dulce, Crowley and ... Zennor, Cornwall?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

MI6, Dulce, Crowley and ... Zennor, Cornwall?

Postby Quentin Quire » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:53 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=125&contentid=3689&page=2">www.conspiracyplanet.com/...689&page=2</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>With it's mentions of Dulce, Montauk and alien treaties this article reeks of mis/dis-info but what interested me was the supposed ET/Occult occurences in a place called Zennor, Cornwall in the UK.<br><br>I'm pretty up on UFO lore in the UK but don't recall hearing this before. Anyone have any links or more info? <p></p><i></i>
Quentin Quire

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: MI6, Dulce, Crowley and ... Zennor, Cornwall?

Postby dbeach » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:33 am

Teddy Rosevelt :<br>"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." <br><br><br><br> CP article :<br>"These projects are being run by a secret, unelected international governing body connected to the U.N."<br><br>I do belive there is a secret govmint behind these fiendish DC pols..<br><br>I also have witnessed a UFO and met the lil grey aliens...<br>It is with my own lifes lens that I saw this stuff and IF I had not experinced these events I may have not believed them.<br><br>The Dulce labs, DUMBs and other hybrid alien agendas have been repeated by many authors including Branton .<br>.<br>Believe at your own risk <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: MI6, Dulce, Crowley and ... Zennor, Cornwall?

Postby bvonahsen » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:41 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I also have witnessed a UFO and met the lil grey aliens...<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Really?? do tell. I've never had any knid of odd experience in my life. What were the circumstances? <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness