Do you see the WTC tower(s) in this crop circle?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Do you see the WTC tower(s) in this crop circle?

Postby yesferatu » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:32 pm

Do you see the WTC tower(s) in this crop circle? <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2006/uffington1/uffington2006a.html">link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Catch the 3D effect to see what I mean.<br><br>For one of the nicer 3d effects in cc's I have yet to see, check this one from Wiltshire...and see the b&w diagram further down. I am curious if these two can be found in any publication prior to their cereal appearance. Like maybe an art book, maze book, web site, or something that has the best examples of 3d optical illusions which would include these <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>prior</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> to the cc.. Here is the recent Wiltshire one:<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2006/aveburytrusloe/aveburytrusloe2006a.html">link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Re: Do you see the WTC tower(s) in this crop circle?

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:51 pm

ummm, yeah, of course. Pretty easy to see really. Fairly easy to make too. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby yesferatu » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:01 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Fairly easy to make too<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>uhmmm, yeah...I know.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Postby Sepka » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:02 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> Do you see the WTC tower(s) in this crop circle?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>When you ask that, yes. Had I just seen the picture cold, I'd probably have experienced them as stylized sun-rays.<br><br>-Sepka the Space Weasel <p></p><i></i>
Sepka

Blog: View Blog (0)

It's pretty simple -- or simplistic

Postby Avalon » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:23 am

I'd be more impressed if the ends all actually met in the middle. It reminds me a bit of a bad artist putting bushes in front of someone's feet to hide that they can't draw feet.<br><br>If the Makers are planning to show these as being shapes, it would really help their cause to have the darker areas that show up as "shadows" actually show a consistent implied light source.<br><br>Or if they really want to get spiffy, do an image that works as a stereoscopic (3D) image.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: It's pretty simple -- or simplistic

Postby bvonahsen » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:36 am

I'm waiting for the Magic Eye stereogram crop circle, now that would cool. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness