Listen to Hannah taken to NWO Denver underground base

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Listen to Hannah taken to NWO Denver underground base

Postby bamabecky » Sun May 28, 2006 8:21 pm

Hannah is a simple lady. She is from the mountains of West Virginia. She comes down from the mountain twice a year. She makes her own clothes, wears long skirts, has a garden, horses, cooks on a wood stove even though her husband has his own successful business (and flies a plane). Hannah has the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>sweetest spirit</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->....loves everybody.<br><br>She had a vision of a beautiful little girl crying out to her for help. She called the FBI, they came out that day to Interview her last week. They were MORE interested in her ability to <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>REMOTE VIEW</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. They left NWO stuff with her. She got scared and was on her way to hide the next day. They were waiting at the bottom of the mountain for her. She went with them........was in <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Denver</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> 4 days.....traveled in a train <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>BOX CAR in shackles</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->........she saw the grays.....children.......<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>listen to her story here:</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.theedgeam.com/" target="top">www.theedgeam.com/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>over to the left column look for:<br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Edge Audio Files</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>the files are in alphabetical order, go to the H's and look for "Hannah" 5/27/06 There is an earlier interview with Hannah there dated October where she is trying to tell people how to prepare for coming hard times.<br><br>I expect the NWO crowd to attack this post, because they absolutely do not want this information out.....much less believed. <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bamabecky>bamabecky</A> at: 5/29/06 5:07 pm<br></i>
bamabecky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hannah

Postby mother » Sun May 28, 2006 9:54 pm

It says error, page not found. I would have liked to hear the interview. Thanks anyway, Miss Becky. <p></p><i></i>
mother

try this link

Postby bamabecky » Sun May 28, 2006 10:32 pm

I edited the first post to correct the link - Thanks!<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.theedgeam.com/" target="top">www.theedgeam.com/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bamabecky>bamabecky</A> at: 5/28/06 8:34 pm<br></i>
bamabecky

listening

Postby mother » Sun May 28, 2006 11:09 pm

Scary! I hope it's not true, but it is so scary. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Nonsense!

Postby Pah » Sun May 28, 2006 11:59 pm

<br>From that site: <br><br>Janet Swerdlow 05.20.06<br> <br>"Her family has been specifically targeted for generations due to her unique blend of American Indian and Celtic genetics, as well as well as her MAGDALENE LINEAGE which extends back through her Waldensian descendancy from Southern France.<br><br>Janet is able to consciously access information and training that is available within the Oversoul matrix, including the replication of the hyperspace tones of creation. Using mind-pattern analysis and the path of mysticism as her base, she teaches others self-balancing techniques on a multidimensional level in a simple, direct manner that can easily be incorporated into daily living. She believes in teaching strong, basic God-Mind concepts in a step-by-step manner that people can use to follow within as deeply as they wish". <br><br>More disinformation. <br>OR: Total BOLLOX.<br><br>What will it take before people realise that there are no aliens here? <br>Just a lot of sick humans.<br> <br>The much publicised assumption that they are among us is yet another attempt at disinfo/distraction/fear routing.<br><br>God is all we will ever need. Just worry about Him. The rest is history.<br>P.<br><br>I still think this site is a front for the CIA by the way...<br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
Pah

Re: Nonsense!

Postby jingofever » Mon May 29, 2006 1:13 am

As far as I can tell Janet Swerdlow is extraneous to the Hannah Billups story. As for her story, it seems to be pulling together old NWO memes, particularly the "red list blue list", "Denver is the seat of the NWO" and "boxcars with shackles" type statements but she threw in the "grays" and "remote viewing" as well. She did sound upset on that audio though.<br><br>Here are some "red list blue list" links:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.infolords.com/redlist.htm">www.infolords.com/redlist.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://billstclair.com/lodge/N_ListBlue.shtml">billstclair.com/lodge/N_ListBlue.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Denver links:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html">www.anomalies-unlimited.c...rport.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://fpiarticle.blogspot.com/2004/11/new-world-order-denver-airport.html">fpiarticle.blogspot.com/2...rport.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.anomalous-images.com/christo.html">www.anomalous-images.com/christo.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Boxcars with shackles:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.issuesandalibis.org/campsd.html">www.issuesandalibis.org/campsd.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Fascinating stuff. I was recently at the Denver International Airport but did not get to see the murals. <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Re: Nonsense!

Postby Gouda » Mon May 29, 2006 8:48 am

I am usually quite open about these types of testimonials, and I try to give a fair hearing to those with convictions and beliefs which may differ from mine - but in this case, something stinks. Sorry. I patiently listened to her whole interview (from hiding in a secret location; the Men in Black won't trace the line?!) on the Ott radio show. In addition to stumbling disingenuously when put on the spot by Mr. Ott (who I found much more genuine, earnest) you've got all the right-wing, white-separatist, evangelical reactionary, anti-rigorous conspiracy messages thrown in there. It's Texe Marrs crossed with Icke. At the end, she spouts a nice bit of racist, anti-migrant worker sentiment in which she complains about "what's that country down there where they are sending all of their people up here?" (She does not know Mexico?! Well, you see, she begs us to understand, over and over, that she is not very educated, not well-read - though she <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>has</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> read Ignatius Donnelly's Atlantis book.) <br><br>Anyway: California, the entire Left Coast, and all of Baja Mexico will fall into the Pacific soon due to a massive earthquake, she claims. I have been hearing this one since the 70's, the days when I was immersed via my mother and grandmother into a midwestern born-again, evangelical community. So I am familiar with all these evangelical, end-of-the-world memes. And i think i have grown to realize they are distorted, not the whole story. Hannah's memes however, are (craftily?) imbued with new-age/cryptofascist crossover themes and variations such as star/indigo children, Atlantis, aliens, reptilians, spoon-bending, Telepathy ("a gift from God") and special, holy DNA, which seem tailored for the Evangelical Patriot crowd, all pumped up with a Patriotic Zeal backed by an AK-47 (yes, Hannah's got one next to her 3 double-barreled shotguns.) <br><br>One zinger that rings a tad un-credible: Hannah manages to smuggle a 95-page NWO document (with blueprints) out of the underground NWO facility/prison "IN HER BRITCHES" during an armed scuffle which distracted attention from her - and then she escapes though one of the facility's EXITS to her awaiting husband, at the ready WITH HIS AIRPLANE to spirit her away to safety. Radio Ott asks if she could share the big NWO document with him, but she hems and haws and stumbles before answering that she had "buried" the document on another mountain, so we'll see what the Lord advises about that. <br><br>She does mention that hypnotic "buzzing, whirring" sound which <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>They</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> utilize to keep her paralyzed as they abduct her and transport her in shackles via train to an underground NWO/UN/FEMA detention facility sporting shopping centers and cities, reptilians, greys, alien/human half-breeds, and regular nasty humans (which, she says, actually control the greys - Ott responds:, "Oh, well, I guess that is good to know that we are controlling them"...huh?!). <br><br>If she is indeed telling the truth as she sees it, then i feel sorry for her, because she is being massively manipulated and used, perhaps by real extra-government agents. Now, I do not believe her, entirely, but I think it is worth considering what she is being used for, what purpose, which memes are being spread, etc. This does not mean I discount the very real possibility there is some sort of variation on prison camps, world control, police state rising, nasty culling plans, abductions, experimentation, extra-dimensional powers, etc...I do, but I just don't think her version is very convincing or enlightening. At worst, if this is this disinfo, is it very harmful. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Hannah

Postby bamabecky » Mon May 29, 2006 12:21 pm

Hannah is a simple lady. She is nieve. She doesn't understand how the world works such as "tracing her line". She openly admits that she is not that very well educated. For goodness sakes she comes down from the mountain twice a year and cooks on a wood stove, but she doesn't have to because her husband is successful, owns his own business, and flies his own plane. Hannah discovered Sylvia about a year ago. This is possibly how hannah found out about the book "Atlantis"....more here, scroll down the main pade of the website about 25% for additional recordings concerning Hannah: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.theedgeam.com/" target="top">www.theedgeam.com/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Listen to the earlier recordings of Hannah made in October at the same website. As for the tactic of pulling anything and everything from that website <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>that is NOT revelent to Hannah</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->, I'm watching. Pretty obvious show of hand! <br><br>To call Hannah a disinfo artist is the <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>pot calling the kettle black</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->....to my way of thinking. I advise everyone to use their own discernment and judgement here. Just go listen for yourself! Let the naysayers blow hard into the wind! <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i></i>
bamabecky

Re: Hannah

Postby Gouda » Mon May 29, 2006 12:58 pm

Yes, but I think she seems a little <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>too</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> naive (kind of like Bush is a little too folksy and ignorant) and it makes a perfect story for those receptive to the white, evangelical christian, multi-phobic, Patriot brand of conspiracizing. I agree, do listen to her interview(s). <br><br>Doesn't she say, though, that she was connected to the web and ran her own website up there on the mountain? <br><br>Anyway, probably not too much to fear from a multispecies NWO crew that would let her get away with their Blueprints hidden in her bloomers. (What incompetence!) And there's her husband waiting outside to save her Indiana Jones style, no less. Unless, of course, they MEANT for her to get away with the Plans.<br><br>The Plans are in the history books, the daily news, the think tank and strategy papers, in the media, and blowing on the intuitive wind. <br><br>Fear not, stay cool, be rigorous, love your brothers and sisters, and fight the power together. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Hannah

Postby mother » Mon May 29, 2006 2:00 pm

The more I listened, I became very suspiscious about how "West Virginia Mountain Mama" Hannah was. There is something way too stereotypical about her, lots of the story doesn't add up. After 20 minutes, I began to feel like it was just a scary ghost story, and a big act. It was something in the tenor of her voice that was Jerry Springeresque- sort of artificial weeping? I think it's a modern folk tale, told with good intentions. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: Hannah

Postby bvonahsen » Mon May 29, 2006 4:26 pm

From just above the Hannah Billups show is this about Michael Mullin.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Mullen was adding a final chapter to his book about Middle East terrorism escalating onto American soil. He penned those words as he lived with Mohamad Atta and his terrorist flight crew, at the time of their flight training."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I seem to recall that Atta stayed with a CIA asset around that time. Is this him? Says something about the radio show and the entire website if you ask me. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Listen to all the Interviews at Daniel Ott's website!

Postby bamabecky » Mon May 29, 2006 4:51 pm

God uses ORDINARY PEOPLE to fight. I think Hannah is extraordinary due to her lifestyle. She does have a computer, but they took her hard drive and all her files. I can not stress enough for you to go listen to ALL THE RECORDINGS pertaining to Hannah on the front page of Daniel Ott's website about 25% of the way down in the middle. If you don't get the full story, you can not adaquately or reasonably fathom this story.<br><br>Here is more <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>written by her friend Sylvia</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->:<br>(I took out names and details to protect all of them.)<br><br><br>I have a story to tell that will be far more unbelievably than yours. Let me lay the groundwork first. About a year ago I was led to make contact with Hannah Billups who was a guest on Kelly McGinley's program where she was warning people to set up survival communities. As you know we have been doing the same thing for several years. She has since been the victim of an alien Abduction and taken to the underground facility in Denver. She was rescued by her military trained husband. I am going send you copies of the radio and Internet interviews. She was on the Daniel Ott broadcast last night. This began to break last Sunday May 15, when she sent me the following E-Mail. <br><br><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Hi Sweetie (Sylvia), <br>Hope you are having a wonderful mothers day! I read Nostradamus many years ago when I was a teenager living at home with my parents. How I got a hold of this book, I don't know. I found it in our hay field, I still have the book. <br>There is nothing wrong with this man except here is the twist.... When christendom gets wind of anyone with a supernatural gift, he is automatically condemed as a lunatic. <br>Nostradamus was a man who would be now called a remote viewer which the military and cia have funded people and they use them for their sole purpose. If I was not a child of God, I would be considered a remote viewer and the cia would pounce on my life to extract information from. lucifer always has his own that he gives what the world calls them as pychics. I am pretty sure the remote viewers that the cia uses are classifed as the same category. i will have to check to make sure. I've heard tex marrs talking about how the cia is now looking for the children of God who can "see" things, I wrote ******** and told her what the Lord revealed to me how the cia has a special base prepared to take them to if they catch them ( some will be caught), they will go through worse hell than the ones gone to the concentration camps. The "seers" will be given a choice to help them or they will be tortured . I saw a place last night a city in a valley with many lights. I saw an opening to a tunnel on a base, where some sort of aircraft was going into. The Lord told me the name of the city was denver. Back to reading for me , am studying the heirloglyphics of ancient times to today, the Lord is about to reveal something to me in this study been studying this for months, I can see serpent seed written all over it, the watchers. <br>Love you, Hannah</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br> </div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--> <br><br>The paragraph highlighted in blue is what the Lord was beginning to show Hannah about the underground alien facility under the Denver Airport. Hannah is a hillbilly country girl who has never worked out of the home. She as married at the age of 14 and raised four children. She is a very simple farm girl who has the gift of prophecy. She sent me this E-mail On Sunday 14, the day before any of this began to break. God was showing her the underground facility under the Denver airport that is used by the aliens. She knew absolutely nothing about the Denver Airport. I had to go to Google search and send her infomation about the Denver Airport. Returning to my story, on Monday the 15 of May, Hannah called me at work very upset. She had been taken in a vision and saw a young girl who had been abducted. The girl was begging her to go and get her mother. In Hannah's desire to help this little girl she called the FBI. They were at her home the same day. Being a naive country girl living on an isolated mountain top in West Virgina she began to tell them of her prophetic gifts. Her husband even voluntered information and showed them the star birth mark on her leg. They turned over her journal of many years of keeping up with her dreams and visions. She sent me the follow E-mail that evening:<br><br><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Hi Sylvia, <br>What a strange evening here on top of this mountain!!!!! <br>I think I made a mistake, by telling authorties about what I seen the past two weeks am trying to help that little girl.they asked me how I knew so much about that area since I have never been there or in that place, I told them about my gift from the Lord and I want to help her. they were real nice to me and told mark and me they would be back here sometime this week, they took my journal of all my visions collected from two years worth, called me a star child, and that I was misdirecting my targets and needed to be retrained to help them, they said they wanted to put me in one of their military programs called stargate that helps the gov solve many issues and they call people like me star children!!!!!!!!!! I think I made a big mistake. I need prayer tonight. I keep seeing that lil girls face pleading for help, its tearing me up. Hannah</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><br><br>I got very upset and sent her an E-mail and asked her if she wanted me to call her. I did and she E-mailed back "yes". I warned her not to talk to the FBI again, but the damage was already done. Hannah's husband began making plans to take her to another piece of property they own and hide her out. The next day, May 16, she had two very strange agents visit her when her son was in the field and her husband was at work. They began to tell her they wanted to recruit her into the military Stargate remote viewing program. They began to play a very hypnotic demonic sounding tape. They left her a 52 page training manuel and six CDs. I called her very upset and she began to play one of the CDs to me. The Lord laid it on my heart to get a tape player and record the conversation. I had the speaker phone on. I am sending you a copy of that tape. It is the May 16 tape. It is mind boggling what I got on that tape and has opened the door for me to get on radio broadcast and open this story. I was on the Daniel Ott radio and Internet broadcast last Saturday at 9:00 May 20. I am sending a tape of that broadcast. I was on the Greg Szmansky on Monday, May 22, I am including that tape also on the back of the Daniel Ott inteview. Back to the story, Hannah's husband was already making plans to take her to another piece of property the next day, Wednesday, May 17. Her son had strict orders not to leave her side. Here is an E-mail I got from her after this second visit.<br><br><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I want to go downstairs and get some tea but am leery of going down there by myself. Everyone sleeping. ****** always went downstairs when I told him to go check things out, he would go first and then come back for me. i wish I could finish training this pup in a hurry, hes not a watch dog hes a paratrooper. My other two dogs are outside by the porch, **** moved the piano in front a window to block that entrance, I feel scared in my own house, this is nuts, I should not be afraid, but common sense is good enough in a time like this to at least be leery? Well.. here goes.. I am going downstairs, taking shotgun and one pup in training. Tell ******* also thanks for reminding me about the chip. that was important. Thank you!!!!</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->!!!!!!!</div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><br><br>As her husband and son were taking her in their van down the mountain the only road up the mountain was blocked. They intimidated her by threatening to take her son. She went willingly to protect her son. She wispered in her husband's ear to take him to her cousin in Canada. I got this very alarming E-mail from her husband that evening.<br><br><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Hello Sylvia, I can't access Hannah's screen name but I did find your email address located in my email address book. I am requesting special prayer for Hannah and if you could write Pastor ***** and ask him to request prayer for her and anyone else that comes to mind that is in good standing with the Lord. They took Hannah yesterday to a place in Washington State and there is not a thing I can do about it. They told me they would let her come home after a few weeks and I am not to tell anyone of the situation. Hannah called me briefly last night for a few moments and described to me the place is like a research building. It is very far from the main road and secluded. On the building is a big triangle pyramid with a huge eye in the center of it. <br>She told me she would contact me and she feels like God has her on a mission to learn what she can and to expose this. <br>She needs prayer in a huge way right now as she is right in the enemy camp. Thank you and I must return to seeing about my son and make sure he eats. I can almost hear Hannah scold me for not getting his dinner and not keeping our wits about us. There is a reason for this happening to my wife. Thank you again.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> ****</div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><br><br>I Got the following E-mail from her son later in the evening.<br><br><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Sylvia this is ***** we cant sleep my dad keeps crying asked me to answer his emails but to do with caution.they were waiting at the end of the mountain down at the bottom of the mountain and had the road blocked and would not let the van pass this one russian soundin dude kept saying your mother is going to help us and is needed we will bring her back on the condition we dont raze a ruckus so to speak.they wanted to see my legs and momma stepped in front of me and told him take me leave him be and told me to get back in the van.i heard her whisper to dad to get me to canada to ******** house quickly. ********* married a cousin of dads but he died and she moved to canada several years ago i dont want to go there and leave dad now momma has never been anyplace but she is smart so if she can get loose she will do it an she knows how to hide in the mountains plus dad told me she pinned cash in her skirt and her boot socks look for her to call you she may call you but momma is smart and level headed i just turned 18 but i know they are looking for others like her she has a tender heart and it got her in trouble. dad says our phone is tapped so this may be to erase this letter dad says to send your phone numbers as he dont know where momma put the phone book she hide a bunch of things from her desk. dad says i have to go now he wants to talk to me god bless you chris</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><br><br><!--EZCODE CENTER START--><div style="text-align:center"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I immediately asked her if she was Hannah's husband's cousin. She said she was. We continued to talk for a few minutes about the situation with Hannah. I sent her the audio link to my interview with Daniel Ott. She sent me the following. The OMG stands for OH! my God. She was so shocked by what she had just heard OMG we had no clue to what happened to her. No wonder ****** was being so mysterious about where he was and where he was going. He told us if anything happened to go get ****** {thats what I nicknamed *****} since he was little. ****** just called here about half hour ago and told us _________________________________________. I asked him how she was doing and he said they had been giving her electric shock treatments to get her memory back as the doctors said she was in some sort of hypnotic shock. I have a feeling she has seen something that is not for the public to know. He said Hannah had stolen documents from that place and proves what the governmnet plans to do to people.Also she said there is a ******* who is heading this thing for the cia and *** is evil, hidden in plain view type of thing.If it had not been for you exposing this I do not think ****** would have Hannah now.He told me she saw the greys.I don't think he was talking about the confererdate soldiers of the civil war.**** and I are leaving tonight to drive there to see if we can help them.Hannah took me in when my husband died she was good to me.I had no clue she has been through hell. ****** said to tell you he will send you Hannahs private number shortly.*****</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.</div><!--EZCODE CENTER END--><br><br>I received a phone call from Hannah on Monday May 22 from a hospital where her husband took her because of the state she was in. I believe it was in West Virgina near her home. I was screaming with excitement when I heard her voice. She was clear headed and spoke with clarity. We had a wonderful chat. Hannah was rescued by her miltary trained husband. He has the most amazing story of how he rescued his wife. I just sent the following E-mail to Daniel Ott. She was a guest on his program last night May 27. I put this information together from bits and pieces of information. <br><br>(I took the rescue out)<br><br>However her rescue came about, it all boils down to the fact that it was ordained from beginning to end by Almighty God. There are multitudes of people who have had stories of UFO abductions, but none that I have ever heard of that have the credibility of Hannah's and a witness, me, that followed this from the beginning to the end and have the E-mails to back up her story. For those who were E-mailing in and saying she was doing this for money and to write a book, Hannah and her husband are, were, well off financially. Most of that is destroyed now. They lived in Southern mansion, that had been appraised at over $******* dollars. They have ransacked their home, took the hard drive from her computer, stole important papers, tax papers etc. They even took one of her China that had been handed down through generations of her family. They owned, I think at least a ********acres, plus other **** had his own business with several hundred employees and did contract work for the railroad. Making railroad ties, I think. He owns at least one airplane. All of her children are college educated. She said on the program last night that she had four children. She recently lost a baby daughter born three months premature. She only lived a few days. He is having to shut his business down and he dares not go back to work. I think it was making railroad ties. I am sure that was in his bank account. His bank account has been frozen. They got a lot through inheritance. They are both now hiding out in a stuffy attic. For those jerks who were E-mailing in and saying that this was for money, they are just revealing their own level of greed and lust for money. God has shown both of us that a book will come out of this. We are ready to start on this immediately. It is the way to get the word out to the masses. If you remember when I was on your program near the end you asked about a plan to escape from the hands of these people {not exact word} and I said we have plans but could not go into details. I am doing this for the saving of my household just as Noah did. My friends are doing it for the same reason. This is why I was drawn to Hannah when she was on Kelly McGinnley's radio program. Glad it is a three day weekend. I have so much to catch up on. I am not sure **** is ready to go on your program and disclose all of this. I feel sure Hannah won't mind me disclosing all of this to you. What else can they do?? They can't touch her until God is through with her, and she has a mighty work to do for God in revealing all of this. I felt led to get up early and send you this, even though it was past 2:00 A:M before I got to bed. Daniel, your rewards are stored up in heaven for having the courage to break this story. <br>Blessings, Sylvia <br><br>*********************************************<br>I took out names and details to protect all of them. This is for all who have eyes to see and ears to hear.........If this is all made up - It's one hell of a piece of fiction!<br>Bama<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bamabecky>bamabecky</A> at: 5/29/06 2:55 pm<br></i>
bamabecky

Re: Listen to all the Interviews at Daniel Ott's website!

Postby dbeach » Mon May 29, 2006 6:39 pm

can you prove the aliens do not exist of course not???<br><br>I seen the UFO and have a sane witness ..<br>I also have seen and fought the lil grey aliens in my home.<br><br>CREATION is as Vast and boundless as our CREATOR<br><br>And I cannot prove my story either ..<br><br>but the rulers know the real score and will use divide and conquer and keep us arguing while they prepare our mass graves .<br><br>Ever seen masss grave where the bulldozers pull up and push the bodies hundreds of them into a giant pit then cover it and that is from eyewitnesses..<br><br>the rulers will do much worse before this part of the journey is finished.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Listen to all the Interviews at Daniel Ott's website!

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue May 30, 2006 10:59 pm

Mind you, I'm making no judgements about UFOs, just Hannah's story.<br><br>I have two dear friends and two relatives who wouldn't lie to me about what they've seen and they've seen damned odd things.<br><br>Just like Jeff's front page essay which says both things probably exist, real UFOs and human spooks using alien abduction as cover for their own Nazi purposes.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

and mind you

Postby bamabecky » Wed May 31, 2006 10:59 pm

you personally admitted Hugh, that you have not listened to her story.<br>Bama <p>Be the Media! Write a personal essay to your friends and family, telling them what's going on and tell them how and where to find more info.</p><i></i>
bamabecky

Next

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness