thom yorke - "atoms for peace"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

thom yorke - "atoms for peace"

Postby Moddey Screbbagh » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:50 am

lyrics from a new song from thom yorke (of radiohead):<br><br>ATOMS FOR PEACE <br><br>No more going to the dark side with your flying saucer eyes<br>No more falling down a wormhole that I have to pull you out<br>The wriggling, squiggling worm inside<br>devours from the inside out<br><br>No more talk about the old days<br>It’s time for something great<br><br>I want you to get out<br>And make it work<br><br>So many lies<br>So many lies<br>So many lies<br>So feel the love come off of them<br>And take me in your arms<br><br>Peel all of your layers off<br>I want to eat your [???] artichoke heart<br><br>No more leaky holes in your brain<br>And no false starts<br><br>I wanna get out<br>And make it work<br><br>So many lies<br>So many lies<br>So many lies<br>So feel the love come off of them<br>And take me in your arms<br><br>I wanna get out<br>And make it work<br><br>I want you to get out<br>And make it work<br><br>I’ll be ok<br><br>So many lies<br>So many lies<br>So many lies<br>So feel the love come off of them<br>And take me in your arms <br><br>Song is available at itunes. A relatively poor quality but free mp3 and some comments <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.tatteredcoat.com/archives/2006/07/05/thom-yorke-atoms-for-peace/">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Moddey Screbbagh

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness