Presidential doodles (JFK page: circled 9/11, 'conspiracy')

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Presidential doodles (JFK page: circled 9/11, 'conspirac

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:25 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'd have said Harding. The central figure looks to me like a hand/arm, with the fingers chopped off.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I'd say you're absolutely right about that; I missed it completely when I looked through them.<br><br>If you look at the drawing carefully, you'll see below the severed hand and blood what appears to be a mirror that reflects the top half of the art in a sloppy but recognizable manner, which in turn seems to be 'reflecting' the hand/arm in a really abstract manner(Almost like a machine of some sort?).<br><br>Creepy, for real.. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:29 pm

Every confusion tactic in the book is being used to slow down the fast-growing awareness of the 9/11 hoax.<br><br>End-running around Operation Northwoods by directly linking conspiracy numero uno, the JFK hit, to 9/11 smells of CIA psy-ops sulfur, to quote Hugo Chavez.<br><br>So predictable... <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:33 pm

There's a big difference between discussing something and being distracted by it. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Previous

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness