Sinister Forces

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Sinister Forces

Postby Simulist » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi, Username.

You said something back on November 1, 2008 that bears repeating. In fact, it was so directly on the mark that it should be repeated as many times as is necessary, until everyone finally gets it.

And so, I'm going to repeat it right now:

Username wrote:In light of all the shenanigans surrounding the paranormal, because undoubtedly the government is up to their eyeballs in passing out the disinformation and debunking all at the same time, I'd like to try to make a case for a truthseeker in the midst of all the BS.

My theory is, we are more than they allow us to know, and most, if not all of the paths, to learn who we truly are, have been sabotaged.

You're right. This points to a larger secret of course, which is the one source of information all would-be rulers want their present (and potential) subjects to remain completely distracted from. Distracted, even if the cost of this distraction might mean permitting some damning information to be revealed in the process also — just so long as that revealed information is sufficiently disturbing in its scope that the one, central secret about "who we truly are" remains unnoticed.

Because we can't possibly be or remain subjects to them, otherwise.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness