Greetings and question about Rayelan at Rumor Mill News

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Greetings and question about Rayelan at Rumor Mill News

Postby stevevegas » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:46 pm

Greetings all, <br><br>I'm new here, been reading this amazing blog and checking this board for about 2 months now. I have many questions. I was first drawn into the world of conspiracy theory by Mae Brussell. She was actually already gone when I first heard her voice on a rebroadcast of one of her shows in 1991. I was driving very late one very dark night on Highway 1 just outside Santa Cruz. The show was about Michael Aquino and the Presidio, needless to say I was both mesmerized and terrified by what I heard. I've been a very avid devourer of any and all conspiracy theories since then. Anyway, on to the reason for this post.<br><br>I'd really be interested in reading any opinions/analysis of Rayelan from Rumor Mill News. I got sucked into that site around the time of the Janet Jackson nipple slip Super Bowl flap. There was some quite interesting analysis going on there about symbols and hidden meaning and the use of sports teams to send messages - all revolving around the F1/F2 struggle which seems to be the main thesis of the RMN worldview.<br><br>For a short time I thought there was something to this, I came to feel though that RMN is some kind of weird, covert, Republican disinfo outlet, mainly due to Rayelan's insistence that the Bush family is somehow "good" and opposed to the "London-based NWO". I'm completely flummoxed by this kind of assertion, it's patently absurd for any number of reasons. <br><br>So I suppose I'm really just soliciting comments about Rayelan and the whole RMN phenomenon. <br><br>Also I'm continually looking for in-depth analysis of Eyes Wide Shut and Twin Peaks/Fire Walk With Me.<br><br>I've of course seen some of Jeff's excellent commentary and analysis, but I'm always looking for more.<br><br>The use of "Fidelio" and the ritual scene from EWS seem to have been burned into my brain. I'm certain there's more going on there than the awakened sexual curiosity of an uptight New York couple as most reviewers contend.<br><br>As for Twin Peaks and the entire Lynch oeuvre, there's too much to even begin asking questions about, but what the hell is up with the lodges, and the log lady?<br><br><br> Any links or insight would be greatly appreciated<br><br>-steve vegas <p></p><i></i>
stevevegas

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Greetings and question about Rayelan at Rumor Mill News

Postby NewKid » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:01 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Also I'm continually looking for in-depth analysis of Eyes Wide Shut and Twin Peaks/Fire Walk With Me.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Aren't we all . . .<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The use of "Fidelio" and the ritual scene from EWS seem to have been burned into my brain. I'm certain there's more going on there than the awakened sexual curiosity of an uptight New York couple as most reviewers contend.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>"That's right!" <br><br>Have you checked these out? <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.konformist.com/flicks/eyeswideshut.htm" target="top">www.konformist.com/flicks/eyeswideshut.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://members.tripod.com/~lovepile/ewsx.html" target="top">members.tripod.com/~lovepile/ewsx.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
NewKid

Postby steve vegas » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:11 am

I've read the first many times, the second is new to me though...Thanks! <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:56 am

Didn't Rayelan wax lyrical over John Ashcroft, also? Scheeze! Any ideas on whether or not the ex-husband really died?<br><br>I always found it odd that so many roots related to this conspiracy tree were buried in Missouri soil--Rayelan's husband was supposed to have been in prison there, Riconosciuto was in prison there for a while, Casolaro's notes ended up in some library there, and I think Inslaw of the Promis conspiracy was from Missouri, if I remember right. And hasn't Stew Webb had dealings in Missouri? All roads lead to.... Missouri?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rayelan/message/67">groups.yahoo.com/group/Ra...message/67</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/28/05 11:10 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby steve vegas » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:59 am

Missouri is a very strange place, particularly rural Missouri. I guess what I really want to know is, is Raylean just bat-shit crazy, or is she a disinfo agent? OR has she really had a peek into that world and combines that with bat-shit craziness to inform her diatribe. The whole struggle between warring factions scenario is provocative and suggests there is some sort of intelligence (smarts not an agency) at work. Fintan Dunne is another puzzle, he's a former "agent" at RMN that started breakfornews, he basically shoots down EVERYTHING as being disinfo, which I kind of like, but doesn't seem to offer much else than "the elites are jamming us w/fake news to prevent formation of left wing resistance" (which I agree with btw), but I'm still always looking for a double-hidden agenda, there's the event, and the smokescreen, and behind that the smoke generator, and behind that the unseen hand that flipped the switch. I have wondered in the past if there is some sort of false dichotomy between RMN and breakfornews. Anyway I'm straying way off the mark here. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Postby Dreams End » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:22 am

Jeff's site is on Fintan's list of disinfo.<br><br>Other than Fintan, in my opinion, your instincts are good. I'm sorry I don't remember all the stuff about rmn. I checked it out once. Rayelan's husband was one of those "insiders" that keep popping up. <br><br>Some people on this site get mad if you question the validity of sites or sources. Don't take it personally. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby steve vegas » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:48 am

Interesting about Jeff being on Fintan's disinfo list. That kind of puts Fintan on my disinfo list. Thanks for that. I guess I'll refrain from commenting on other websites, don't want to step on any toes, just curious about all these different threads. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Postby Dreams End » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:00 am

Don't worry about stepping on toes. There is a complex network of disinformation out there and all of us, at some time or another, have fallen for some of it. I certainly have. <br><br>We value the "rigorous" part of the equation, even if it makes us uncomfortable sometimes. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Fintan Dunne.

Postby slimmouse » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:18 am

<br> I wander over to BFN from time to time . More for a good laugh these days at Fintan "The- whole -web/world- is- disinfo-get-yer-neem-here" Dunne.<br><br> I started to listen to one his "incisive" audio presentations yesterday, and had to switch it off after about 12 minutes, after he had added Sibel Edmonds, Daniel Hopsicker and Patrick Fitzgerald to the Disinfo pile.<br><br> "You spin me right round baby, round round, like a record baby, round round round round"<br><br> Not that Fintan doesnt think there is a conspiracy lol. Its just that having listened to him for anything approaching too long ( about 10 minutes ) you are quickly given the impression that its virtually pointless trying to figure any of it out. <br><br> One things for sure, you certainly ARE wasting your time trying to work it all out if you listen to him for too long. I wouldnt be in the slightest bit surprised if Neem is a pile of too. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Dunne

Postby steve vegas » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:53 am

I've only actually bothered to listen to a small portion of one of his shows and that was several months ago, can't remember what the topic was. I was mainly reading the wagnews blog until he stopped updating. He does seem to add people to his disinfo pile with alarming frequency. After being informed that RI is on his disinfo list I went to have a look myself, that is a long a** list. At first I thought maybe he was just curmudgeonly, but upon further examination it seems he's got his own agenda, though what that is I can't tell. What the heck is NEEM anyway, a plant substance? Is it like NONI or something? Will it make my hair thick and lusterous like it was when I was 25? I guess I'll have to do some more investigating. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Re: Dunne

Postby Dreams End » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:24 am

neem? I've used it as a enviro-friendly bug spray on plants. since I haven't been to the site, I'm not sure what he's promoting it for. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Alarms

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:21 pm

One thing that always sets off alarms for me is when these people claim to have survived assassination attempts, beatings, kidnappings, whatever, usually plural. Another is the melodrama that often accompany their stories. Also, they always "associate" with famous people. Here's one clip of Rayelan's recounts of her Day's of Our Lives adventures:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rayelan/message/67">groups.yahoo.com/group/Ra...message/67</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> was also having major problems staying alive. At the end of 1992, there<br>were four attempts, in rapid sucession made on my life. Gunther arranged with<br>his Godfather, Kurt Waldheim, to protect me until the Bush people were out of<br>power. I fled to Austria, in a state of fear wondering if the airplane would<br>blow up. I was guaraded by Austrian Security Police and 4 Marines from the<br>Embassy in Vienna. As soon as the Clinton Administration came into power,<br>Gunther was successful in getting the "hit orders" that had been placed o me,<br>rescinded.<br><br>Shortly before the Global Science conference, there and been two attempts to<br>kidnap me. Because Gunther was a SEAL team commander, I had Navy SEALS<br>around me at all times. If it had not been for these men, I would not be here<br>to write the articles you read in the Rumor Mill. One day, when I have fully<br>recovered from my 8 years as Gunther's wife, I will publish the story of what<br>we went through. The whole story has never been told anywhere before.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>While we're stepping on toes, I have another conspiracy theorist I'd be interested in hearing opinions about. It's about the t-valve conspiracy, by a gal whose last name is Phelan. Her theory is here:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.la.indymedia.org/news/2004/08/115676.php">www.la.indymedia.org/news...115676.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>What sets off my alarm is this:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/reality101_redux/message/21201">ca.groups.yahoo.com/group...sage/21201</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Last night I was assaulted by federal officers (most likely Special or Black Ops). I was staying at my friend's Malibu estate, in a separate building from where she and her boyfriend slept. She had a migraine and had gone to bed early, apparently neglecting to close and lock the gates to the property. <br> <br>These assault have become quite regular of late, and I have been changing my location frequently in an attempt to garner some safety.<br> <br>I am in significant pain from the assault, but appear to be intact. I had scheduled a meeting for later on today with Arvelo, an L.A. based filmmaker, who is the grandson of a former President of Venezuela. Alarmed by the activity around me, I had contacted the Venezuelan Embassy in D.C. several months ago i an attempt to determine the protocols for seeking political asylum in that country. I have not had a response from the Embassy, and my follow up letter has not yet been answered.<br> <br>I met Arvelo recently at a documentary film screening in L.A., and he asked this middle-aged but still pretty reporter out for coffee. It is my intent to request of him if he could possibly facilitate a response from the Embassy.<br> <br>I am not getting any assistance from my elected representatives--Dianne Feinstein, Henry Waxman , Barbara Boxer, Juanita Millender-Jackson. Please see: "Senator Dianne Feinstein's Deadly Silence"--<br> <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://la.indymedia.org/news/2005/07/132605.php">la.indymedia.org/news/2005/07/132605.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <br>Prior to the incident last night, I was re-reading my father's second book--"Scandals, Scamps and Scoundrels: A Casebook of an Investigative Reporter." I was struck by the first sentence in Chapter 2: " A hard-headed hillbilly plumber named Bill Douthit elbowed me prematurely into investigative reporting back in the 1940's, before I had ever heard of investigative reporting, and almost got me killed."<br> <br>Gotcha, Dad.<br> <br>If this meeting with Arvelo does not result in some action on my behalf, I may soon be joining my father in wht he used to refer to as "The Big Newsroom in the Sky."<br> <br>Please pray for me And please pray for our sick, satanically driven country.<br> <br>Janet Phelan<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Comments?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby proldic » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:22 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>his Godfather, Kurt Waldheim<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Postby Dreams End » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:41 pm

Maybe Arnold Schwarzenneger is his Brother!<br><br>As for Phelan...well, doesn't sound real credible to me. How many such "t-valves" are there? Why so elaborate a system of delivery of potential poisons to each individual house? What about apartments! <br><br>She obtained a sample which she drank that "tasted just like water" but caused "cardiac discomfort". What does that mean? Why not get the sample lab tested? <br><br>No quantification, no reasonable facts or even particularly reasonable speculation about what these are for....<br><br>I don't think there's much to see there. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Rayelan

Postby heyjt » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:56 pm

Rayelan is one of the first that came out with the premis that Navel intellegence and the CIA have been battling it out. Since her husband Gunther was allegedly Navel intel she was constantly in contact with these guys. The theory is that Ross Perot (former Navel intel) was brought in to steal the election away from Bush senior. Admiral Stansfield Turner (CIA) had been Navel intel, as had Bob Woodward and of course President Carter was a Navy man.<br> As payback for the October Suprise where the Republicans conspired with the Iranians to keep the hostages until after Reagan was elected, Ross Perot was brought in to steal the election away from Bush senior, of the CIA. I believe this to be a valid theory.<br> However, Rayelan is a conduit for people with political agendas that may or may not represent the truth. I don't consider her personally to be a disinfo agent, perhaps a tool for others?<br> Stew Webb comes to mind. I had lengthy contact with Webb in the early '90's. The guy has phone contacts with amazing people, some of which he shared with me. But he wasn't truthful to me and he derailed some cable-access TV interviews I had with him. I think he is always working a scam and skimming off money from somewhere, if not under someone's employment. I wrote her about my concerns and she replied that "Gunther had checked Webb out completely". Whatever...<br> This is just my opinion however. And for the record, Webb is tied to Colorado, I don't know about Missouri. <br> Promis software was designed by INSLAW in Seattle, and Neem oil works great on plants.... <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Next

Return to Media and Information Technology