~ Alex Jones Predicts Another False Flag Op by October ~

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: ~ Alex Jones Predicts Another False Flag Op by October ~

Postby AlanStrangis » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:52 pm

I recall Jones mentioning something about the RSICC earlier this year.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Aug. 7, 2006 Memo<br><br>It has come to our attention that Alex Jones has repudiated having any membership with RSICC. He stated on an April 25, 2006 radio show (about 35-40 minutes in) that he never agreed to membership, but that he was inducted absent of his knowledge or consent..<br><br>That is not true. <br><br>I spoke with Alex by phone back in December, 2001, and he like the idea of what we were doing, and he agreed to be listed as a member. We modified his membership to "Honorary" in March, 2002, due to his lack of participation in the decision-making process. He was notified of this profile page.<br><br>I've never been contacted by Alex Jones requesting removal of this profile, or resignation from membership.<br><br>Alex obviously is making a huge impact worldwide, and probably considers this a low priority for his time. When he states that he never agreed to membership in RSICC, he probably forgot about our initial phone conversation. That's fine.<br><br>I just wish to set the record straight that we do not induct people into membership without their consent.<br><br>RSICC has been dormant for several years, due to lack of funding.<br><br>My intent in clarifying is not the paint Alex as a liar, for I am guessing it is just a matter of forgetfulness on his part. My intent is to make it clear that we did not induct Alex Jones as a member without his knowledge and without his consent.<br><br>We wish Mr. Jones continued success in the great work he is doing of informing people about what is going on in dark corners of the planet.<br><br>Sterling D. Allan<br>RSICC Founder<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.rsicc.org/Members/AlexJones/index.html">RSICC on Jones</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
AlanStrangis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: ~ Alex Jones Predicts Another False Flag Op by October ~

Postby elfismiles » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:20 pm

Hi AlanStrangis,<br><br>Thanks for posting that ... I had not seen that recent update to their site.<br><br>I know that AJ can have a very effective selective memory. He has never apologized for the situation with the Gray Family and I understand he did or does feel deeply about his mistake in that situation.<br><br>I agree with your "AJ as tool?" post.<br><br>SMiles <p></p><i></i>
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to The "War on Terror"