Looking for Egyptean forum member!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Looking for Egyptean forum member!

Postby John Doe II » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:15 pm

Hi all,<br>I recall having had a discussion with a forum member from Egypt. He stated that he knows no lawyer in Cairo who knows Atta's father and that also the locations given for Atta sr are contradictory or even inexistent.<br>So far what I recall. Unfortunately I've lost the URL of the discussion and also the member's name.<br>Does anybody has any idea who she/he was. Still around?<br>Many thanks! <p></p><i></i>
John Doe II

Blog: View Blog (0)

It could well be Alice.

Postby slimmouse » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:57 pm

<br> Hi John,<br> <br> It could well be Alice the curious. She/He is Egyptian I believe.<br><br> An incredibly articulate, well reasoned sort IMHO. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: It could well be Alice.

Postby AlicetheCurious » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:55 am

Yup, it's me. Thanks for the generous words, slimmouse. BTW, I'm a woman and I live here in Egypt.<br><br>Trying to chase down any concrete info about Mohamed Atta is like chasing cigarette smoke. Push me, and I'll try again, although it's an unbelievably frustrating enterprise. <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Yes, it's you!

Postby John Doe II » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:12 am

Thanks slimmouse for the help!<br>And yes AlicetheCurious it's you. I was looking for you.<br>Maybe you remember our short discussion:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm17.showMessageRange?topicID=359.topic&start=21&stop=28">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...21&stop=28</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>As you can see I was and still am impressed of your works and thoughts.<br><br>Maybe this is interesting for you:<br>Here's my 200 pages timeline on Atta<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2484.10">www.team8plus.org/e107_pl...hp?2484.10</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And here a real definite proof that Atta had some sort of double:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?3637">www.team8plus.org/e107_pl...c.php?3637</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(especially the two lasts posts).<br><br>I would very much appreciate your input, your thoughts and critic. I'll pm you if you don't mind.<br><br>John Doe II <p></p><i></i>
John Doe II

Re: Looking for Egyptean forum member!

Postby John Doe II » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:17 am

Somehow I don't manage to pm you.<br>Here my mail adress if you wish to contact me:<br>john_doeii@yahoo.de <p></p><i></i>
John Doe II

Postby Gouda » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:29 am

J. Doe II, did you see this thread regarding mysterious one-way calls made on a special unactivated line from Catania, Sicily near the US Sigonella Navy Air Base, to Maine (and places in the middle east) on 9th and 10th September 2001? Italian article. I have not followed up and have not looked through the team8 website, so not sure it this would be of interest there. Cooperative research may also be interested, so I'll give them a head's up too. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=6355.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...6355.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Postby AlicetheCurious » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:18 am

Weird that you can't pm me...<br><br>Just with all the intriguing material unearthed by amateur sleuths out there, Mohamed Atta provides enough material by himself to make quite a book, it seems to me.<br><br>The internet is an amazing research tool, no question about it. The only problem is that sites can be hacked, articles can be removed, and eventually, maybe the internet as we know it will disappear.<br><br>We need some hard copy, including of the supporting documents, such as articles, transcripts, photographs, etc., but also of the findings and conclusions that are now floating around in cyberspace.<br><br>History provides us with ample evidence that even when the ptb tried to destroy all subversive materials, some always survived, as long as they were written down and hidden.<br><br>Think of the Greek philosophy that was burned throughout Europe and Byzantium; think of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi parchments, the letters and correspondence that surface to expose the official story as a lie -- these are the life's blood of historical research.<br><br>We're always bitching about how helpless we feel, how keyboard jockeys are just blowing off steam but not doing anything constructive..<br><br>Why not collaborate in writing a book? As a first step, we could compile the research, post our findings as they come up, and print them. <br><br>The second step would be to actually write the book.<br><br>The third would be to publish it, maybe on the net first, since that's cheaper and easier than finding a willing publisher, or, ideally, by publishing it through a small press and publicizing it through word of mouth and through skeptical fora like this one.<br><br>Just an idea. <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Re: Mysterious Mohamed Atta

Postby AlicetheCurious » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:00 am

From Kurt Nimmo:<br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Not My Son in Video, Declares Atta Senior</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->Tuesday October 03rd 2006, 6:57 pm<br><br>In fairness, you’d think the corporate media would hear out Muhammad al-Amir al-Sayd Atta, father of patsy hijacker Mohammed Atta, who has told the Saudi daily al-Watan the latest intelligence video fabrication, allegedly showing Mohammed and Ziad Jarrah, is a crass fake. “The video-testament of my son is false and I continue to believe he is innocent,” Atta said. “There is a big difference between this photo and the images shown by the Americans—that one is not my boy…. “The Americans tampered with and falsified that video … they want to change the truth in order to achieve their goals in the Middle East.”<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>A Google News search returns exactly one reference to Atta’s comments</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, posted on the Adnkronos International web site. But even Adnkronos International accepts as gospel truth the dubitable myth the younger Atta “flew one of the planes that brought down the World Trade Center.” <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>As of yet, nobody has demonstrated Atta was anywhere near an airplane on September 11</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and as for bringing down the WTC with planes, this is in the province of flat-worlders and physical science know-nothings, including not only every damn neocon on the planet but no shortage of daft left gatekeepers such as Noam Chomsky and Alexander Cockburn.<br><br>It is interesting to compare the now infamous mugshot of Atta with this supposed earlier likeness. According to at least one nine eleven researcher, the Mohammed in Florida was fond of alcohol and cocaine, and if indeed this is the case imbibing these substances must have taken a heavy toll over the period of 20 months because the Atta portrayed in the passport mugshot is far more haggard and older looking than the earlier, smiling Atta, who looks to be less of a psychopath as well.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=587">kurtnimmo.com/?p=587</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Return to The "War on Terror"