If I haven't said it before

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

If I haven't said it before

Postby yathrib » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:34 pm

In the real world, friends and acquaintances consider me a charter member of the tinfoil hat guild. I really appreciate the opportunity to come to RI and feel what it must be like to be an Ed Schulzesque center right "sensible liberal." <p></p><i></i>
yathrib

Blog: View Blog (0)

YES

Postby anton » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:42 pm

I agree wholely. But, isn't it a great feeling to see some friends and family coming around?<br><br>It used to be: The government would never do that.<br>Now it is: The government may have done that, just maybe.<br><br>Thats more than enough to have some hope for change. <p></p><i></i>
anton

Re: YES & No

Postby Trifecta » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:55 pm

See once the sheeple form a sensible plan under the enourmaty of it all, and construct a large body of action, then we will truly know the depths of their depravity and also if the underground concentration camps and rail roads are true, the tacomars, chemtrails and microwave mind control weapons etc etc.<br><br>Once the whole veil is lifted we will have pandimonium, unless we can gradually help people discover the awful truth of what has realy been done to us as a race, while we shopped, played games, chased the opposite sex, and left politics to the corprements.<br><br>Security is big business, who are going to be paid to be the mercenaries in their own countries, or perhaps they have pulled enough in foriegn malitias on your own terroritory. <br><br>So, we need our own October suprises, false flags, phony conferences , just to mock these sick individuals.<br><br>But more importantly we hold hands across the world and the majority acts as a race of humans, under the banner of earths custodians... would that not be a treat? <p></p><i></i>
Trifecta

Return to Other