Reverse Speech Experts prove Americans murdered Berg

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Reverse Speech Experts prove Americans murdered Berg

Postby terryintacoma » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:38 am

From Jeff's post: Housekeeping<br><br>12:26 pm<br><br>Anonymous said:<br><br>"...there is talk of the Nick Berg video. Someone should check the watermarks between the AbuGhraib videos and the beheading videos. It was said a couple of people that worked for Kodak ran a test and found a match of watermarks between these videos..."<br><br><br>Seemed to me at the time, this is the story that put the kibosh on the rash of beheading videos we were being fed.<br><br>None-the-less, just the other day I heard one of the fox commentators exclaim, "They want to come over here and cut our heads off."<br><br>Reverse speech? idk Leonard Horowitz thinks there is something to it. I'd have to see it up close. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
terryintacoma

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby bvonahsen » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:05 pm

We've been down this road before but I'll jump in again, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. The last time we had this discussion all I got was attitude. No real argument, just "That's crazy talk". Like what we're seeing now. Mind you, I don't necessarily believe in reversed speech, I just believe that it is a possibility. Welch however, is a silly fool.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Think critically a moment. What would your brain have to do for rs to be true?<br><br>1. conceive a meaning to express.<br><br>2. conceive an alternate meaning in forward speech which is contextually appropriate.<br><br>3. choose words which express 2 forward and 1 backward.<br><br>And this is all taking place subconsciously so quickly that the person can speak at a normal speed.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>The problem with thinking critically is that it has to based on the best science or you will go wildly wrong and not even know it. If your model of the human mind and what is is capable of is out of date then no amount of "critical thinking" will get you anywhere.<br><br>Your subconscious mind can do of the above and more without even trying. Do you really believe that you move say... your arm when you tell it to? Think again. The signal to move is already on it's way to your arm before you decide to move it. What you are getting is the executive summary that says "we decided to move your arm".<br><br>How do you think autistic savants know the value of pi out to 54 decimal places or glance at a pile of toothpicks and know that there are 217 of them? Do they calculate it, do they some how count every toothpick, just faster than we do? Nope. Turns out they they "see" it. They perceive it in their minds the same way we "just percieve" that 1+1=2 or that there are two toothpicks on the table. So who is really doing the math? Your subconscious mind is.<br><br>No, reversed speech is entirely possible, I have no doubt of that. The real questionis is it real? There are plenty of good theories that simply turn out to not be true. Reversed speech may be one of them or it may not, I don't know. But I do <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>know</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> that it is perfectly possible, the human mind is more than capable of performing the tasks needed. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Just to prove my new dictum that "At RI, no thread is ever dead," I've gone to the last page of GD (471) and bumped the last thread!

!daerht tsal eht depmub dna (174) DG fo egap tsal eht ot enog ev'I ",daed reve si daerht on ,IR tA" taht mutcid wen ym evorp ot tsuJ
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Other