A New Europe: Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Nation-State

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: A New Europe: Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Nation-State

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 pm

American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:38 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:28 am wrote:
brainpanhandler » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm wrote:You really can't say a single word in support of AD? I usually try to find something in a post to agree on if I at least feel a solidarity for the post and the intent of the poster and then offer whatever other observations I might have, be they additive or critical. You really are verging on, if not over the line of, harassing AD. How about you start your own thread on this topic? Why is that not a good idea?

I have read plenty in this thread (and other threads) where commonality was found. As far as I can see, jakell's biggest offense is actually disagreeing with a great of both AD's content AND his posting process in this thread.
Surely if AD doesnt want engagement, he can just block him.
As regards the posting process, see the comments of Perelandra, Belligerent Savant and Saurian Tail in this thread. AD stated he had thought a lot about it, then went back to doing the exactly same thing.

General Discussion is for discussion; Data Dump is for data dump.

I don't agree- and I think the depth and breadth of your philosophy regarding ethical and functional communication should be brought into play here.I am willing to communicate with others here- as the thread shows- so your comments seem really unfair.

If I think he is not being honest, is skirting the very limits of the guidelines regarding this being an anti-fascist board

Oh please do explain.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:28 pm

yea....I am fucking sick of that crap...he acts like there are no mods here

I've never seen him complain when a long time member here tells another member here to commit suicide....apparently that's just fine...cause it was aimed at people he doesn't like..you'd think that would be against the guidelines :roll:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Slad, I'm still going to keep you on ignore- and I recommend that you do the same for me.

It really is best for the board as a whole.
American Dream

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Somewhere around 20 pages and Im still waiting for the evidence that Jakell is a Nazi. Other than the fact that he at one point in time was near one.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby jakell » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:51 pm

I've noticed the well worn assertion that 'this is an anti-fascist board' has come around yet again, and I can only repeat one of my several analyses of this:

............ three points I came up with on here, which came about when I was told (15 times or more) that this is an 'anti fascist' board.

I suggested that 'non-fascist' might be a more accurate label as the subject is poorly attended to in a general sense (I can sort of understand why that is). I made the distinction because I regard anti-fascism to be an activity and not merely an attitude or status.

I suggested that in order to become an 'anti-fascist' then those claiming this should at least adopt a procedure:

1) Sustaining an environment where these issues can be discussed rationally (ie, no heated repetitive arguments and conversely, protracted silences)
2) Discovering as conclusively as possible who is and who isn't a fascist (if anyone is, ie no baseless accusations).
3) Proceeding to tackle those who have been identified as the former above, and moving towards a resolution.

It has recently been posited that the word 'fascist' has become a content free 'snarl word', and therefore 'anti-fascist' can be seen as it's converse (I coined the term 'wank-word', but I'm sure someone can come up with something better)

This is entirely due to frivolous usage, and the meaning should be reclaimed IMO, as well as the subject being de-toxified.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:00 pm

could someone tell AD I was not responding to him...so he can keep ignoring me ..I really don't care one way or another
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 pm wrote:Somewhere around 20 pages and Im still waiting for the evidence that Jakell is a Nazi. [/url]

This poster hasn't as yet offered good evidence that they are such a rigorous thinker and/or that they are operating in good faith either.

Here's what I actually said:

American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:38 am wrote:
If I think he is not being honest, is skirting the very limits of the guidelines regarding this being an anti-fascist board and is generally just not operating in good faith, then I do not have to communicate with him here. I have clearly offered him a more functional and honest forum whereby we might communicate and consistently told him that it won't be on this thread. Instead of respecting me. jakell has only tried to impose his will by creepy cyber-stalker type behavior.

I was referring to indirect suggestions that we all might want to get to know a particular British fascist board, that a notorious crypto-fascist board was well worth checking out (Keith Preston's "national anarchist" site) and that jakell supports them, that the best way for in resolving concerns about Holocaust Revisionism and/or Denial was to delve into the minutiae of the racist/fascist side's claims, that sort of thing.
Last edited by American Dream on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 pm

you've posted more nazi shit than everyone here combined ..you make this place look like nazi central
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 pm

If anyone wants to know what I think about certain things that have been mentioned, they could do worse to check out my responses that begin about half way down page 3 of this thread**:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=37657.

Alternatively, they can just ask me and I'll happily fill in any gaps.
If this seems overly circuitous, it is because I have been prohibited from defending myself directly ... sorry.

**I wish posts were numbered here.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm

СТАТТІ / ЛЮТ. 20, 2014 /

MAIDAN AND ITS CONTRADICTIONS:
INTERVIEW WITH A UKRAINIAN REVOLUTIONARY SYNDICALIST

http://avtonomia.net/2014/02/20/maidan- ... ndicalist/

Vratislav: Media commentators initially described those original November protesters as being politically liberal, standing for democratic pluralism, multi-culturalism, etc. Do you agree with this description?

Denis: Definitely not multi-culturalism! I think today everybody is already aware about the role of the far-right in the protests. They are not as ubiquitous as one may think but the fact is that their ideology has really become more acceptable in the mainstream (which had initially been leaning to the right!). For example, just recently Vitali Klitschko (who is the most liberal of all the three opposition leaders) has proclaimed a campaign called “Don’t be afraid, you’re a Ukrainian!” Of course, most protesters really say they want political pluralism, bourgeois democracy instead of the creeping monopolization of power by one party, as the thing look now. But at the same time the crowd at the Maidan revives some deeply buried pre-modern, medieval social practices like whipping post, lynching, reinforced traditional gender roles. This scary readiness to slip into barbarism is born from the general disenchantment with parliamentary politics and the ubiquitous nationalist mythology about the golden past, imposed in schools and media. Mind you, the same things are going on in the opposite camp: social networks of the riot police officers in the internet are full of the same shit.
American Dream

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:15 pm

American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 pm wrote:
Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 pm wrote:Somewhere around 20 pages and Im still waiting for the evidence that Jakell is a Nazi. [/url]

This poster hasn't as yet offered good evidence that they are such a rigorous thinker and/or that they are operating in good faith either.

Yes you have made it extremely clear that I am a prime suspect in the great Nazi conspiracy operating on this board.

Here's what I actually said:

American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:38 am wrote:
If I think he is not being honest, is skirting the very limits of the guidelines regarding this being an anti-fascist board and is generally just not operating in good faith, then I do not have to communicate with him here. I have clearly offered him a more functional and honest forum whereby we might communicate and consistently told him that it won't be on this thread. Instead of respecting me. jakell has only tried to impose his will by creepy cyber-stalker type behavior.

I was referring to indirect suggestions that we all might want to get to know a particular British fascist board, that a notorious crypto-fascist board was well worth checking out (Keith Preston's "national anarchist" site) and that jakell supports them, that the best way for in resolving concerns about Holocaust Revisionism and/or Denial was to delve into the minutiae of the racist/fascist side's claims, that sort of thing.

I remember exactly what he said. He said it was a good thing that Anarchism is becoming more popular on the right and he supports any movement that adheres to Anarchist principles. Which is a completely consistent worldview that I have heard several Anarchists express, and personally I still dont understand your problem with it. You seem to have this idea of Anarchism as, not a political philosophy based upon non-coercion, but some kind of sacred force for Good. Anything that fails to meet your moral standards earns the title of [scarequotes]Anarchism[/scarequotes]. You have yet to explain to me what exactly is wrong with Jakells position besides putting it in scare quotes and assuring me that all the hip Anarchists at the coffee shop dont think that way. Once again, as if the opinions of your Anarchist buddies are supposed to have some kind of inherent moral weight.

But the thing is, Jakells "live and let live" position has far more of a right to be called Anarchism than your insane paranoid anal Anarchism where not only must the state be destroyed but every single human being on the planet has to agree with you about everything. Your Anarchism reminds me more of Fascism way more than Nationalist Anarchism because at least Nationalist Anarchists wouldnt go around enforcing their worldview on people who disagree.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby jakell » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 pm wrote:But the thing is, Jakells "live and let live" position has far more of a right to be called Anarchism than your insane paranoid anal Anarchism where not only must the state be destroyed but every single human being on the planet has to agree with you about everything. Your Anarchism reminds me more of Fascism way more than Nationalist Anarchism because at least Nationalist Anarchists wouldnt go around enforcing their worldview on people who disagree.

This is actually the crux, because there are undoubtedly some white nationalists who are pretending to be anarchists, just as for decades there have those from the authoritiarian Left who have also done this.
The former though is relatively recent so for some reason is deemed more scary

It's no massive cause for alarm though because, with proximity, they get spotted, there is no disease to catch, they are not likely to kidnap you and take you prisoner, or set off their suicide vests, it's just the general dynamism of people mingling, assessing and then deciding for themselves
It appears that some seem to think that folks can't decide for themselves and need to be kept apart for their own safety with dire (but vague) warnings.

There is even the possibility that some of these 'infiltrators' will start to mellow their ways, it has been known to happen.
Last edited by jakell on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jakell

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm

I will not discuss these things here- as stated by me again and again- and again... even though I'm kinda disgusted by all that has been said- and even more importantly, not said...
American Dream

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:34 pm

American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm wrote:I will not discuss these things here- as stated by me again and again- and again... even though I'm kinda disgusted by all that has been said- and even more importantly, not said...

Ok, where can we discuss this?
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby American Dream » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm really with the No Platform for Fascists approach, especially given that: "This is an anti-fascist board. Propagation of fascist, neo-Nazi and "white pride" causes, including sympathetically linking to sites which advocate such, will not be permitted."

So take that shit to Stormfart, or jakell's fascist board in Britain.
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations