Tantra-Induced Delusional Syndrome ("TIDS")

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Tantra-Induced Delusional Syndrome ("TIDS")

Postby American Dream » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:25 pm

‘GUMBY’ CREATOR ART CLOKEY DESCRIBES HIS ACID TRIP

The late animation genius, Art Clokey, the creator of Gumby, describes his experiences in the sixties when he was given LSD by his psychiatrist. From the Emmy award-winning documentary, Gumby Dharma.

American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 pm

American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm

http://theelectricsunshine.blogspot.com ... igion.html

HALLELUJAH.......We Have Found Religion!

Meanwhile, hundreds of letters asking about LSD poured into Millbrook from those who couldn't make it in person. A ten-point scale was devised for replies, with "one" calling for a dull "Dear Sir" form letter and "ten" meaning a totally way-out response. The replies to Arthur Kleps, a virtual unknown who would soon make his presence felt at Millbrook, were consistently in the eight and nine point range.

In 1960, while still a graduate student in psychology, Kleps sent away to the Delta Chemical Company for five hundred milligrams of mescaline sulfate. Alter swallowing the bitter powder, he spun through an unforgettable ten-hour journey: "All night I alternated between eyes-open terror and eyes-closed astonishment. With eyelids shut I saw a succession of elaborate scenes which lasted a few seconds each before being replaced by the next in line. Extraterrestrial civilizations. Jungles. Organic computer interiors. Animated cartoons. Abstract light shows..." For the next four years, Kleps kept this experience more or less to himself, "thinking about small things like sex, money, and politics." However, when he discovered that there was a group of intellectuals taking psychedelics on the grounds of a country estate, writing papers about trip realities, and having a great time, Kleps decided he was "just being chicken." School psychology went out the window; it was high time to start catching up with the psychedelic pacesetters, and the only way to do that was to join them.

Kleps did not fit into the scene so readily. The first time he took acid at Millbrook, he wound up brandishing a gun, and Hollingshead promptly thew him out of the house. Despite this initial faux pas, Kleps was later admitted as a resident of the gatehouse. He was more of an epistemological hard-liner than the others, who in his opinion wanted nothing better than to have unusual experiences and proclaim them religiously significant. Kleps was straining to develop a metaphysical system that would encompass the far-reaching implications of psychedelics, brooding over such basic questions as "What is Mind?" and "What is the external world?" His solipsistic excursions were frowned upon as nit-picking, strictly a downer. "You're on a bad trip, Art," said Leary, who scolded the newcomer for drinking too much and not grooving with a more cosmic perspective.

In those days a high dose of LSD was viewed as a solution for almost anything, and someone had the bright idea that it might solve the "Kleps problem." One of his comrades-Kleps swore it was Hollingshead-placed a few thousand mikes of pure Sandoz in a snifter of brandy beside his bedstand. Before he even rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, Kleps downed the brandy. A few minutes later he realized he was having trouble brushing his teeth. "I was knocked to the floor as all normal sensation and motor control left my body. The sun, roaring like an avalanche, was headed straight for me, expanding like a bomb and filling my consciousness in less time than it takes to describe it. It swirled clockwise, and made two and one half turns before I lost all normal consciousness and passed out, right there on the floor." As he groveled on all fours he got a shot of Thorazine in the rear, but it failed to bring him down. He spent the last hours of the trip sitting in a bed in the lotus position. As Kleps told it, a big book appeared, suspended in space about three feet in front of him, the pages turning automatically, every letter illuminated in gold against sky-blue pages. It was only years later, when he read a description of the two and one half turns that characterize the classic kundalini experience, that he came to an understanding of what he went through the day he'd been "bombed," as the parlance had it. None of the Millbrook priests would acknowledge that a release of kundalini energy was what happened to Kleps; maybe they thought he wasn't spiritually mature or pure enough to have had "the big one."

Kleps, however, thought himself sufficiently advanced on the spiritual path to found his own psychedelic religion, the Neo-American Boohoo Church. Formed in 1966, the Boohoos claimed that their use of LSD was sacramental, similar to the peyote rituals practiced by Indians of the Native American Church, and should therefore be protected under law. Not surprisingly, the Boohoos lost their case in court when the judge ruled that an organization with "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" as it's theme song was not serious enough to qualify as a church. "Apparently," Kleps concluded, "those in control of the instrumentalities of coercive power in the United States had no difficulty in recognizing a psychedelic religion as a psychedelic religion when that religion was safely encapsulated in a racial minority group living outside the mainstream of American Life."

Kleps, whom Leary described as the "mad monk" and an "ecclesiastical guerilla," was particularly sensitive to the dangers of elevating institutional forms to the level of eternal verities, and so included elements of foolishness and buffoonery in his church. The church catechism is contained in his Boohoo Bible, full of cartoons, true-or-false tests, and a variety of hilarious liturgical observations on such topics as "How to Guide a Session for Maximum Mind Loss" and "The Bombardment and Annihilation of the Planet Saturn." Small monthly dues entitled members to a psychedelic coloring book as well as copies of the religious bulletin Divine Toad Sweat, emblazoned with the church motto, "Victory over Horse-shit." Leary was a bit miffed: "Art, this is not a psychedelic love message. It's a whiskey trip." But the Chief Boohoo was adamant: "It's my trip, take it or leave it."

Original Membership Card (came with the copy I purchased!)

A side note...Timothy Leary was trying to "Program" trips going hand in hand with
"The Tibetan Book of the Dead". Which was actually, really fucking people up.....
Soooo, with that background, let's get back to Arthur Kleps, and how he felt about this.

Kleps took issue with Leary's conception of a good trip. He insisted that people who never had mystical experiences on acid could learn just as much as those who did. He thought Leary placed too much emphasis on pleasurable visions. "Nine times out of ten, talk about bad trips resolves itself into a naïve identification of pleasurable visionary scenes and sensory appreciation of the present (during the trip) with 'goodness.' When such people find themselves in a few Hell-Worlds here and there, they think that something is seriously amiss." For Kleps, LSD was never supposed to be easier than traditional methods of self-realization; it was only "faster and sneakier." According to the Chief Boohoo, you could be devoured by demons during a psychedelic experience and it still might be a good trip if you came out of it feeling that it was worthwhile. Kleps maintained that striving for a preconceived visionary end in the acid high only complicated things and let to bummers.

"It is as if [Leary] deliberately and with malice aforethought polluted the stream at it's source and gave half the kids in psychedelic society a bad set to start out with. Almost every acidhead I taled to for years afterwards told me he had, as a novice, used The Tibetan Book of the Dead as a "guide"-

and every one of them reported unnecessary anxiety, colossal bummers, disillusionment, and eventual frustration & exasperation, for which, in most cases, they blamed themselves, not Tim or the book.

They were not "pure" enough, or perhaps the "Lord of Death" did not deign to transform them because they were not worthy of His attentions, etc., etc."

Arthur Kleps

Spring of 1966
The Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency convenes yet another round of hearings in Washington, DC, to deal with the growing "LSD problem......"

Leary has been on the stand, babbling like the laughing stock / court jester that he doesn't even know he is....Albert Hoffman, the Godfather of LSD, was not to keen on Leary, to put it simply....

"My most serious remonstrance to Leary, however, concerned the propagation of LSD use among juveniles...."

"....I further objected to the great publicity that Leary sought for his LSD and psilocybin investigations...."

"Leary also showed carelessness regarding charges and dangers that concerned his own person, as his further path in life emphatically showed."

All 3 quotes from Albert Hoffman, in his book,
"LSD: My Problem Child"

Arthur Kleps grew peeved as he watched the politicians react with scorn and derision to Leary's testimony. When it was his turn to speak, he decided to get tough with his interlocutors. "Would you mind telling me if you are really called Chief Boohoo?" asked one southern senator. "I'm afraid so," Kleps replied. Whereupon he launched into one of the most outrageous diatribes ever delivered on Capitol Hill.

"It is difficult for us to imagine what it is like to have been born in 1948," Kleps ranted, "but it is very much like being born into an insane asylum." The Chief Boohoo was particularly irked by FDA commissioner Goddard's contention that LSD-induced mind expansion was "pure bunk" since it could not be measured by objective tests. "If I were to give you an IQ test and during the administration one of the walls of the room opened up giving you a vision of the blazing glories of the central galactic suns, and at the same time your childhood began to unreel before your inner eye like a three-dimensional color movie, you would not do well on the intelligence test."

Kleps spoke with righteous vengeance. "We are not drug addicts, we are not criminals, we are free men, and we will react to persecution the way free men have always reacted." If Leary was imprisoned, Kleps threatened, then all hell would break loose. There'd be a religious civil war. "I'd rather see the prison system become inoperable, and it would be if large amounts of LSD were delivered into the prison and distributed among the inmates...We would have to regard these places as concentration camps where people are being imprisoned because of their religion....I would resort to violence....This is the way the country started..."

ALL of this is from the book
"Acid Dreams, The Complete Social History of LSD: CIA, 60's, And Beyond"
by, Martin A. Lee & Bruce Shlain

Now, on to excerpts from the Boo Hoo Bible

I like the true / false questions....here are a couple...concocted in late 60's....still relevant today

Much juvenile delinquency is caused by young people correctly observing that our society is based on materialistic, hypocritical, and deceitful economic practices.
TRUE_____ FALSE_____

In terms of actual damage done, those physicians who have actively supported the American Medical Association's policies on public health are worse than any murderer executed at Sing-Sing.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

Owners, directors, and managers of the large United States drug companies ought to be shot down in the streets like mad dogs.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

There are in actuality two kinds of justice in the United States-one for the poor, and the other for the rich.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

The average person is in a sort of hypnotic trance most of the time; he does what he is expected to do, not what he wants to do.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

Most people are so unintelligent that they should not be permitted to vote in national elections.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

Most of the actual loss due to crime in the United States is caused by fraudulent and conspiratorial activities carried out on the corporate level by supposedly respectable individuals.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

If all chicanery were eliminated from marketing practice, packaging, designing, pricing and advertising tomorrow, there would probably be a financial panic worse than 1929.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

Most of what is official, institutional, powerful, and popular in the world is wrong.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

The propagation of most traditional religious beliefs no doubt creates irrational habits of thought and causes what amounts to mass insanity.
TRUE_____ FALSE______

This "Bible" is super humorous......
lotsa silly comics
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 pm

The revolutionary fervor of the late 1960's was amplified by the widespread use of LSD and other hallucinogens. These drugs tended to blur the distinction between the imaginary and the real, so that daily life for frequent users became infused with the exaggeration of a mythic dream. Many political activists who got high regularly behaved as though they were living in the midst of a revolutionary situation.

"The effect of LSD was really heavy," acknowledged John Sinclair, former head of the White Panther party in Ann Arbor, Michigan. "Acid blew all sense of proportion, all sense of a frame, to smithereens. I mean it just blew the frame right out of the picture....It gave you a sense of infinite possibility. You could do anything if you just did it-totally! You could walk right into the sky." Sinclair now considers this attitude foolhardy. "All your big decisions were made on LSD. And while that might be an exciting way to operate, it's not the most intelligent way. To think that your personal consciousness can overcome historical forces is a mistake."

Sinclair first turned on to psychedelics in the early 1960's, after reading Ginsberg and the beats. Known among his peers as a poet and jazz aficionado, he got involved with the Detroit Artists Workshop, and started turning on more frequently with his creative clique. After the Detroit riots in 1967, Sinclair began to study the literature of the black power movement. "Anything to the right of Malcom X just wasn't happening," he asserted. At the time there was a lot of acid floating around. "In my case it was the idealistic poetry stuff coupled with the black militant stuff and the turned-on black jazz artists," Sinclair recalled, "and all those things came together in my little psyche, 500 mikes a week, and POW! After one particularly stunning LSD experience, I got to the point where I felt that writing and poetry and all that was cool, but it was really important to develop some sort of instrumentation to make it relevant on a larger scale."

Sinclair credits LSD with facilitating the transition from the secretive, cabalistic mentality of the beats to the collective orientation of the 1960's. "When the beatniks started taking acid, it brought us out of the basement, the dark place, the underworld, the fringes of society....all of a sudden on was filled with a messianic feeling of love, of brotherhood....LSD gave us the idea it could be different. It was tremendously inspiring. We thought this would alter everything. We were going to take over the world. This was the general belief. It was the LSD...Acid was amping everything up, driving everything into greater and greater frenzy."

In retrospect, Sinclair wonders whether the CIA was behind the acid craze. "They're the ones who had it," he says. But the notion that LSD might have been part of a government plot was the furthest thing from Sinclair's mind when he moved to Ann Arbor with a coterie of radicals in early 1968, and formed the White Panther Party. One of their main objectives was to spread the revolutionary message to high schools throughout the Midwest with the help of a politically dedicated rock & roll band, the MC5, which Sinclair managed. "School Sucks", declared the White Panther manifesto. "The white honkie culture that has been handed down to us on a plastic platter is meaningless to us! We don't want it! Fuck God in the ass. Fuck your woman until she can't stand up. Fuck everybody you can get your hands on. Our program of rock & roll, dope, and fucking in the streets is a program of total freedom for everyone. And we are committed to carrying out our program. We breathe revolution. We are LSD-driven total maniacs in the universe."

When Sinclair heard about the Yippies' plans for Chicago, he thought it was fantastic. "I could never see what was more important than cultural activity, what people did each day to reflect the way they thought & felt about things," he said. "To me, that was really political." For a while the White Panthers even considered becoming the Michigan chapter of the Youth International Party. They were, after all, natural allies; like the Yippies, Sinclair was high on the revolutionary potential of drugs and the druggy potential of revolution. The Festival of Life was particularly appealing to the White Panthers, who liked the idea of merging rock music with politics. It was also an opportunity for the MC5 to perform before a national audience. Thus, on grounds of politics and promotion, the Panthers wholeheartedly endorsed the Yippie festival.

.....the much-heralded Festival of Life commenced on Sunday, August 25, the day before the Democratic National Convention. The protestors met at Lincoln Park, where acid was passed around in the form of spiked honey. A free rock concert had been announced, but all the musicians stayed away except for Phil Ochs and the MC5. Then the police moved in and started arresting people. Tempers flared on both sides, and the Festival of Life soon became a Festival of Blood.

"Acid Dreams, The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, The Sixties, & Beyond"
Martin A. Lee & Bruce Shlain

American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Quannah Parker: "In Her Mysteries"
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:47 pm

American Dream

Postby American Dream » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:38 am

...several of the most barbaric experiments of the Holocaust fell under the direction of the Ahnenerbe. One such experiment, conducted at the notorious Dachau concentration camp, was described as 'aviation medicine.'

"There, in a closely guarded, fenced-off part of the camp, S.S. doctors studied such questions as the amount of time a downed airman could survive in the North Atlantic in February. Information of this sort was considered important to German security, since skilled pilots were in relatively short supply. So, at Heinrich Himmler's personal order, the doctors at Dachau simply sat by huge tubs of ice water with stopwatches and timed how long it took immersed prisoners to die. In other experiments, under the cover of 'aviation medicine,' inmates were crushed to death in high-altitude pressure chambers (to learn how high pilots could safely fly), and prisoners were shot, so that special blood coagulation could be tested on their wounds."
(The Search for the "Manchurian Candidate," John Marks, pg. 5)

one of Dachau's 'high-altitude pressure chambers'

Another notorious medical experiment the Ahnenerbe participated in was the attempt to catalog and measure a collection of Jewish skulls from Auschwitz. For our purposes, the Ahnenerbe's most noteworthy experiments centered around the uses of cannabis and mescaline.

"As revealed by statements in Wolfram Sievers's diaries and by other records and Nuremberg testimony concerning medical experimentation at Dachau, the Ahnenerbe was actively involved in a program of experimentation on unwitting prisoners with the use of mescaline. Under SS-Sturmbanfuhrer Dr. Kurt Plotner and an inmate-assistant, Walter Neff, drinks given to concentration camp prisoners were spiked with mescaline and the prisoners observed for signs of altered human behavior.

"This experimentation continued right up to the end of the war. An entry in Siever's official Ahnenerbe diary for February 1945 shows that discussions were being held with SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer August Hirt concerning the use of both mescaline and canabinol by the Soviets, and this being coordinated with RSHA Amt VI, in other words, with Schellenberg's own Foreign Intelligence Section."

(Unholy Alliance, Peter Levenda, pgs. 233-234)

Wolfram Sievers

The American Intelligence services were intrigued, to say the least, by the the Ahnenerbe records concerning these experiments. Naturally we, the American public, will never be allowed to know the extent that the Ahnenerbe influenced our own mind control experiments as little concerning the Nazi experimentation has ever been released.

"After the liberation of Dachau, US investigating teams read through the Ahnenerbe and Luftwaffe files on the concentration camp experiments, looking for anything that might be useful in a military application. Marks goes on to note that 'None of the German mind-control research was ever made public.' Other than the hints of it we can discover in Sievers's diary and similar memoranda, that pretty much remains the situation today."
(ibid, pg. 235)

We do know, however, that the records recovered from the Ahnenerbe would have an immediate influence upon post-WWII American mind control efforts.

"After the war, the CIA and the military picked up where the OSS had left off in the secret search for a truth serum. The navy took the lead when it initiated Project CHATTER in 1947, the same year the CIA was formed. Described as an 'offensive' program, CHATTER was supposed to devise means of obtaining information from people independent of their volition but without physical duress. Toward this end Dr. Charles Savage conducted experiments with mescaline... at the Naval Medical Research Institute in Bethesda, Maryland. But these studies, which involved animal as well as human subjects, did not yield an effective truth serum, and CHATTER was terminated in 1953.

"The navy became interested in mescaline as an interrogation agent when American investigators learned of mind control experiments carried out by Nazi doctors at the Dachau concentration camp during World War II."

(Acid Dreams, Martin A. Lee & Bruce Shlain, pg. 5)

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2012/05/l ... rt-ii.html
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Hardly anybody understood there was a connection between that and this:

American Dream

Postby American Dream » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Subterranean Psychonaut

The Strange and Dreadful Saga of Gordon Todd Skinner

Gordon Todd Skinner in Joseph Harp Correctional Center, photo by Shane Brown

A journey into the underground life of one of Oklahoma’s most notorious and controversial figures, Gordon Todd Skinner

by Michael Mason, Chris Sandel and Lee Roy Chapman

He stood naked by the roadside with a blanket draped around his hips, feebly reaching out for the glimmering cars as they passed in the morning light. He was almost too hideous to look at: Purple and black tracks streaked across his frail limbs, and his hollow eyes peered out from a pale, gray head shaved bald, eyebrows and all. Brandon Andres Green was not from hell, not exactly. He was from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

Over the course of the past six days, Green had been tied up in a Tulsa hotel room, where his mind was loaded with powerful psychoactives and his body ravaged. He was then driven 500 miles south and abandoned in a Texas field at night. Green had crawled through the darkness, the occasional moan of a distant car his only guide. Every few feet, he collapsed from exhaustion. By morning, he reached the road. He grasped at fistfuls of air, hoping that someone might notice him. It was 8:11 a.m. when Patrolman Neal Mora of the Texas City Police Department passed.

He wasn’t quite sure what he saw. He turned around, pulled over to the shoulder, then stepped out of his patrol car and approached the man cautiously. “Help me, please,” Green gasped. The emergency techs showed up and loaded Green gingerly into the ambulance. They ran a few tests on his vitals. He had about 45 minutes left to live. Green was no innocent, not back then. He was making a few hundred dollars a week selling weed and Ecstasy in Tulsa when he met the wrong girl, who introduced him to the wrong guy. He couldn’t have known that he opened the gate to an underworld populated with federal agents, clandestine chemistry, and mystical orders. A world in which one man, Gordon Todd Skinner, felt at home.

Continues at: http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:49 pm

In addition to the OSS's research into a truth drug, another WWII-era organization would have an enormous influence on the CIA's Cold War era search for a mind control-inducing drug. It was an outfit known as the Ahnenerbe, a Nazi think tank attached to the SS and overseen by Heinrich Himmler. The nature of the Ahnenerbe is difficult to describe. Officially billed as study society focused on the anthropological and cultural history of the Aryan race, the Ahnenerbe more closely resembled an occult society with a budget the size of the Department of Defense.

"In short, Himmler-- along with occultist Hermann Wirth and race-obsessed Richard Walter Darre, had founded the Ahnenerbe in 1935. It was set up as a Nazi think tank and 'research' institute dedicated to anything under the sun that could be seen as promoting the anthropological and cultural history and 'superiority' of the so-called Aryan race. The Ahnenerbe's founding papers state that its primary objective was 'to promote the science of ancient intellectual history.' Its guiding thought, as enunciated by Himmler, was 'A Volk lives happily in the present and the future as long as it is aware of its past and the greatness of its ancestors.'

"The Ahnenerbe operated a vast number of branches and over thirty programs, including 'folk' research, religious history, astronomy, geophysics, biology, botany, expeditions, cave studies, natural history, and plant genetics and preparations. In April 1945, American troops stumbled across a massive cache of Ahnenerbe files hidden in a dark, dank cave called Kleines Tuefelsloch (the Little Devil's Hole) near the Bavarian village of Pottenstein. For the next four years, American intelligence officials closely studied the captured documents, eventually sending many to the Army's Edgewood Arsenal and Camp Detrick."

(A Terrible Mistake, H.P. Albarelli, pg. 371)

Himmler

This is only scratching the surface of the Ahnenerbe's scope of 'research.'

"Himmler gave the Ahnenerbe official status within the Reich in 19935 (thus protecting it and its members from the spate of new laws that were designed to ban occult-related activity); in 1940 it became a formal division of the SS. With over fifty separate sections devoted to a wide range of scientific and pseudoscientific research, the Ahnenerbe became a boondoggle for Nazi scholars of every description. There was a Celtic Studies group within the Ahnenerbe; a group to study the Teutonic cult center Externsteine (near Wewelsberg), which as we have seen was believed to be the site of the famous World-Tree, Ydragsil or Yggdrasil; a group devoted to Icelandic research (as the Eddas were sacred to the Teuton myth, and since Iceland was considered to be the location of Thule itself); a group that was formed around Ernst Schafer and his Tibet expeditions; a runic studies group; a 'World Ice Theory' division; an archaeological research group that scoured the earth for evidence of Aryan presence in lands as remote from Germany as the Far East and South America... the list goes on."
(Unholy Alliance, Peter Levenda, pg. 182)

the Ahnenerbe symbol

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2012/05/l ... rt-ii.html
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Subterranean Psychonaut

The Strange and Dreadful Saga of Gordon Todd Skinner

Gordon Todd Skinner in Joseph Harp Correctional Center, photo by Shane Brown

A journey into the underground life of one of Oklahoma’s most notorious and controversial figures, Gordon Todd Skinner

http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/

http://cjonline.com/news/2013-09-02/10- ... ek-ci-file

10 years after their LSD trafficking convictions, two defendants seek 'CI File'

Pair were arrested while transporting LSD lab from Wamego missile silo

Posted: September 2, 2013

By Steve Fry

Two men convicted of massive trafficking of LSD and tied to chemicals and a laboratory recovered in 2000 by federal drug agents from a converted missile silo in northwest Wamego continue to appeal their cases more than a decade after they received lengthy prison sentences.

William Leonard Pickard, 67, and Clyde Apperson, 58, filed a motion in June asking a federal judge to order a copy of what a defense attorney said was a 300-plus page "confidential informant file" for them.

A federal prosecutor opposes the copying of the "CI file."

Pickard, of Mill Valley, Calif., is serving two concurrent life terms in Tucson U.S. Penitentiary without parole, according to U.S. Bureau of Prison records.

Apperson, of Sunnyvale, Calif., is serving two concurrent 30-year sentences in the Victorville, Calif., Federal Correctional Facility (Medium), according to BOP records. Apperson is to be released May 8, 2029.

William Rork, attorney for Pickard and Apperson, filed the motion for the CI File, saying he and assistant U.S. Attorney Greg Hough viewed the CI file June 4 in U.S. District Court Judge Richard Rogers' courtroom.

Rork said he and another attorney took notes for two hours. Rork said he "definitely reviewed many documents he had no recollection of ever viewing" before.

In answer, Hough urged Rogers to not provide a copy of the CI File to Pickard and Apperson.

During the defendants' trial, they had access to the "confidential source" file of Gordon Todd Skinner, a key witness in the case, and had copies of it, Hough said. At the end of the trial, the judge ordered the copies to be returned to prosecutors, Hough said.

The defendants are seeking "the very documents" that are the subject of a pending matter before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, Hough said.

Hough wrote nothing had changed since Rogers earlier found he "remained convinced that the information concerning confidential informants should remain private absent a compelling reason" and the defendants hadn't "sufficiently demonstrated the need for unsealing these documents."

On Nov. 6, 2000, the two men were moving the illegal lab, which was packed in storage boxes at the silo when Kansas Highway Patrol troopers stopped them.

Pickard fled on foot and was arrested a day later at a farm outside Wamego.

On March 31, 2003, Pickard and Apperson were convicted in U.S. District Court in Topeka on felony charges of conspiracy and possession of LSD with intent to distribute more than 10 grams.

The trial before Rogers lasted 11 weeks. In sentencing the pair on Nov. 25, 2003, Rogers said Apperson played a significant role in the case, but he didn't have the same leadership role as Pickard and didn't receive the same share of money as Pickard.

In sentencing Pickard, Rogers said he had very little discretion in imposing two life sentences once he learned the amount of drugs linked to the case and that Pickard had two prior drug convictions. Apperson sought a shorter sentence, saying he had a minor role in the production of the LSD.

Pickard was the chemist in the operation, according to witnesses, and Apperson was the man who set up, tore down and transported the LSD lab.

Rogers said the amount of LSD was at the top of the drug quantity table in the federal sentencing guidelines.

Evidence showed a "considerable amount" of the drug was made at a former missile silo near Ellsworth, Kan., and earlier at a site in Santa Fe, N.M.
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 am

Jack Sarfatti

Fundamental Fysiks Group

Sarfatti was one of a group of around 10 physicists in the San Francisco area in the 1970s who became part of the Fundamental Fysiks Group at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.[10] Apart from Sarfatti, the group included its founder Elizabeth Rauscher, as well as Henry Stapp, Fred Alan Wolf, Nick Herbert, Fritjof Capra, John Clauser, Philippe Eberhard, Saul-Paul Sirag, and George Weissman—a "very smart and very playful" group, according to Kaiser, with Sarfatti as the star. Some of them held jobs within academia, but others had been left under-employed when the post-war boom in physics ended. Kaiser writes that, holding PhDs in theoretical physics from elite universities, they tried to carve out new roles for themselves, writing about quantum mysticism and becoming part of the Bay Area's counterculture and New Age movement.[11] Sarfatti's involvement with these issues did not advance his academic career, though he regarded his exile from academia as self-imposed.[7]

According to Kaiser, quantum theory—particularly Bell's theorem and the concept of quantum entanglement—had raised questions about parapsychology and issues such as telepathy. In How the Hippies Saved Physics (2011), he explains how the Fundamental Fysiks Group cultivated patrons outside academia, including the human potential movement (see below), who they hoped might be interested in the broader application of these ideas.[11] There was also significant government interest. The Central Intelligence Agency and Defense Intelligence Agency set up a program called ESPionage, financing experiments into telepathy and remote viewing to the tune of tens of millions each year. The research was conducted by the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), where Sarfatti and the Fundamental Fysiks Group became what Kaiser calls its "house theorists."[12]

The group became local celebrities in San Francisco. When the film director Francis Ford Coppola bought out City Magazine in 1975, one of its earliest features was a photo spread of Sarfatti, Saul-Paul Sirag, Fred Alan Wolf and Nick Herbert (see external link to image, right), an article that cemented their position within the local counter-cultural community. The spread played up what Kaiser called their "guru" status, and discussed the group "going into trances, working at telepathy, and dipping into their subconscious in experiments toward psychic mobility."[13]

Research into Uri Geller

In 1974 Sarfatti and the group helped the Stanford Research Institute suggest a theoretical background to research involving Uri Geller, an Israeli who had become known for his assertion that he could bend spoons and make watches start or stop by using only what he said were his thoughts. The SRI had begun to study Geller in its parapsychology lab in 1972 to determine whether he was using psychokinesis; the studies were led by laser physicists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff, and resulted in a paper in Nature in October 1974.[14] Sarfatti and the group were asked to use quantum theory, and specifically Bell's theorem, to explain what Kaiser said looked like a robust experimental result.[13]

Sarfatti organized follow-up tests at Birkbeck College, London. The study was led by John Hasted, and on June 21 and 22, 1974, Hasted and Sarfatti joined David Bohm, Arthur Koestler, Arthur C. Clarke, and two of Geller's associates, Ted Bastin and Brendan O'Regan, to watch Geller display what he said were his psychokinetic powers. Geller bent four brass Yale keys and a 1 cm disk, affected a Geiger counter and deflected a compass needle. New Scientist wrote at the time that any good magician could have bent the keys, no matter how closely the observers believed they were watching. Sarfatti issued two press releases saying he believed Geller had demonstrated genuine psycho-energetic ability, statements that were picked up by Science News and the international media, though he later retracted his view after he witnessed James Randi perform the same trick.[15]

Physics-Consciousness Research Group

Outside government, groups within the human potential movement were also interested in applying ideas from quantum theory. Werner Erhard, the founder of Erhard Seminars Training, or EST, believed there had to be a way to use quantum theory to expand human consciousness. He moved to the Bay Area and came into contact with Sarfatti and Fred Alan Wolf. According to Kaiser, they hit it off, and had their lawyers formally create a non-profit think tank called the Physics-Consciousness Research Group—with Sarfatti as president, and Saul-Paul Sirag vice-president—into which Erhard and others funneled significant amounts of money. The group gave local lectures, published pamphlets, and wrote an opera about quantum physics and the brain, which they staged in a Bay Area park.[16]

Erhard introduced Sarfatti to Michael Murphy, co-director of the Esalen Institute in Big Sur, California, which had become what Kaiser calls an incubator for New-Age ideas and their potential application. In January 1976, Sarfatti and the physics group gathered there for a month-long conference on physics and consciousness. Murphy's announcement of the conference said, "Perhaps a new kind of inspired physicist, experienced in the yogic modes of perception, must emerge to comprehend the further reaches of matter, space, and time." Sarfatti was the conference's intellectual director, and wrote to major figures asking them to address it. Gary Zukav's best-selling The Dancing Wu Li Masters (1979)—a book about these new ideas—was organized around his attendance at this conference; he and Sarfatti were roommates in North Beach at the time. The conference apart, the Esalen group held regular workshops on quantum theory, with physicists from around the world attending, mixing lectures with yoga and sessions in the hot tubs.[17]

Publication and research outside academia

Epistemological Letters and Unicorn Preprint Service

The new ideas were not invariably welcome within mainstream academic physics. According to Kaiser, Samuel Goudsmit, editor of the prestigious Physical Review, formally banned discussion of the interpretation of quantum mechanics, drawing up special instructions to referees to reject material that even hinted at the philosophical debate. The new material therefore ended up being distributed in alternative media. One such publication was a hand-typed newsletter called Epistemological Letters, published by a Swiss Foundation. Several eminent physicists and philosophers had to publish their material there—including the Irish physicist John Bell, the originator of Bell's theorem—as well as Sarfatti and other members of the Physics-Consciousness Research Group.[18]

The group were also involved in a mailing list, the core members of which were Sarfatti and Fred Alan Wolf, called the Unicorn Preprint Service, which was financed by Ira Einhorn, an American anti-war and environmental activist with good New York publishing contacts. It was Einhorn who arranged for the publication of Bob Toben's Space-Time and Beyond (1975), co-written by Sarfatti and Wolf. The list distributed articles not published elsewhere, and included some eminent thinkers, people such as Thomas Kuhn and Gerald Feinberg, though recipients often had their names added without being asked. It was intended, as Kaiser puts it, as an end-run around mainstream, peer-reviewed publication. Kaiser calls it a "parallel universe," though he says it was a fragile one, which ended in the late 1970s when Einhorn was charged with the murder of his girlfriend.[19]

Caffe Trieste

Sarfatti's local fame in North Beach, San Francisco, continued throughout the 1980s with regular seminars he gave on physics and consciousness in the Caffe Trieste on Vallejo Street. The novelist Herbert Gold in Bohemia (1994) called it "Sarfatti's Cave," after Plato's cave:

Sarfatti's Cave is the name I'll give to the Caffe Trieste in San Francisco, where Jack Sarfatti, Ph.D. in physics, writes his poetry, evokes his mystical, miracle-working ancestors, and has conducted a several-decade-long seminar on the nature of reality and his own love life to a rapt succession of espresso scholars. He sings Gilbert and Sullivan songs. He suffers tragic reverses among women. He issues ultimatums to the CIA, the FBI, Werner Erhard, the navy, the KGB, and the Esalen Institute. With ample charm and boyish smiles he issues nonnegotiable demands. He has access to a photocopying machine. It's Jack Sarfatti against the world, and he is indomitable.

One of his soaring theories is that things which have not happened yet can cause events in the present. ... With just a little more, one more grant, one venturesome patron, one young woman with a trust fund, he can build the machine to prove his theories. Already in his possession are the theorems, formula, algebra, and the poetry for it. He covers sheets of paper. He can prove everything—here's a sheet of paper with guaranteed algebra, physics, and citations from Faust.
[21]

Conferences and Stardrive

Sarfatti continued to attend academic conferences and in February 1986 argued during a meeting at the New York Academy of Sciences that faster-than-light communication was possible using time loops, and said he had tried to attract the support of the Defense Department to develop the research.[22] In the 1990s he swapped the seminars for a website, Stardrive, and in 1995, as the Web started to become popular, he and his brother Michael began setting up websites for local charities in San Francisco, such as the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts and the Hebrew Academy.[23]

His work outside academia continued into the 2000s. He was appointed senior scientist in 1999–2000 by the International Space Sciences Organization, a group set up by Joe Firmage, the Internet entrepreneur, to explore mind-matter issues.[24] Between 2002 and 2005 he self-published three books advancing his ideas, Destiny Matrix (2002), Space-Time and Beyond II (2002), and Super Cosmos: Through Struggles to the Stars (2005).[7]

He was one of three physicists whose invitations to an August 2010 conference on de Broglie-Bohm theory—organized by Mike Towler of the University of Cambridge's Cavendish Laboratory—were withdrawn. Antony Valentini, another organizer, withdrew invitations from Sarfatti; F. David Peat, David Bohm's biographer; and Brian Josephson, who shared the 1973 Nobel Prize for Physics and led the Mind-Matter Unification Project at Cambridge. According to Times Higher Education (THE), Peat's invitation was withdrawn because he had written about Jungian synchronicity, and Josephson's because of his interest in parapsychology. Peat's and Josephson's invitations were later restored; THE did not explain why Sarfatti was uninvited.[25]

Starship Study

In October 2010 Sarfatti was among 30 people involved in setting up a one-year working group, the 100-Year Starship Study—financed to the tune of $1.1 million by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and NASA's Ames Research Center—on how to achieve interstellar space flight within the next 100 years.[26]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sarfatti
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:01 pm

How the Hippies Saved Physics: Science, Counterculture, and the Quantum Revival

Members of the Fundamental Fysiks Group,
circa 1975; clockwise from left:
Jack Sarfatti, Saul-Paul Sirag,
Nick Herbert and Fred Alan Wolf.
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 pm

This is worth extra study in light of the above:

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2010/11/nine.html

The Nine

ImageOn June 27th, 1953, nine individuals plus a medium gathered at an isolated cabin in the woods outside of Glen Cove, Maine to conduct a seance in which they would claim to make contact with the Great Ennead, the gods the ancient Egyptians had worshipped in the sacred city of Heliopolis. These gods, who were nine in number as well, were part of one great, creator god known as Atum. The other gods consisted of Shu, Tefnut, Geb, Nut, Osiris, Isis, Seth, Nephthys, and sometimes Horus. Communication with these entities was handled by the medium, an Indian gentleman referred to as Dr. D.G. Vinod, who slipped into a trance state at 12:15 AM and began speaking as 'the Nine' by 12:30. Afterwards Dr. Vinod would claim to have no memory of the conversation that preceded between the Ennead Nine and their human counterparts. During the course of the seance the mystical Nine informed the human nine that they would be in charge of bringing about a mystical renaissance on Earth. From there the Nine ventured into quasi-scientific, philosophical constructs that eventually led to the acknowledgement that they, the Grand Ennead, were in fact extraterrestrial beings living in an immense spaceship hovering invisibly over the planet and that the assembled congregation had been selected to promote their agenda on Earth.

Rationally the above scenario must be dismissed as a flight of madness by any who wish to make a claim upon sanity -Surely only the flakiest of New Age flakes would even consider such acts, live alone believe that they were possible. And that's exactly what is so disturbing about the above mentioned seance for the people that attended it may have been many things, but insane is not a strong possibility. Let us simply consider the names of the nine humans who spoke with the Ennead that night:

Henry and Georgia Jackson, Alice Bouverie, Marcella Du Pont, Carl Betz, Vonnie Beck, Arthur and Ruth Young and Andrija Puharich.

For those of you familiar with American high society one name should immediately standout: Du Pont. Marcella Du Pont was in fact a member of the fabulously wealthy clan, but the Du Ponts were hardly the only blue bloods in attendance.

There was also Alice Bouverie who was born Ava Alice Muriel Astor, a descendant of John Jacob Astor, and the daughter of Colonel John Jacob Astor IV, who had died aboard the Titanic when it sank. Her first husband had been an officer in the Czarist Army, Prince Serge Obolensky, who would go on to become a major operator in the OSS during WWII. Needless to say, Mrs. Bouverie was no stranger to the workings of the US intelligence community.

There was also Ruth Young, who had been known as Ruth Forbes Paine of the Forbes family, before marrying Arthur Young. Mr. Young was a famous inventor, working for the Bell Corporation, and had been instrumental in the creation of the Bell Helicopter. But the sway of this couple went well beyond the military-industrial complex. In fact, the enigmatic Arthur Young may be one of the most significant figures of the later 20th century. He was the chief financial patron behind the Nine for many years and a major influence on the New Age movement in general via his mystical writings such as Consciousness and Reality.

Then there's the bizarre connection Arthur and Ruth have to the Kennedy assassination via Michael Paine, Ruth's son from a previous marriage who married a woman also named Ruth.

This Ruth -previously Ruth Hyde before becoming Ruth Paine, was the daughter of a man employed by the Agency for International Development which, according to Peter Levenda in his Sinister Forces -Book One: The Nine, was a well known CIA front. By 1963 Michael and Ruth Paine had produced two children, but were separated while living in Irving, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. On February 22 1963 Ruth met Lee Harvey Oswald and his wife, Marina at a party being thrown amongst the emigre White Russian community. In fact, the Oswalds had been invited to the party by George de Mohrenschildt, a White Russian and a petroleum engineer with suspected ties to American intelligence who committed suicide in 1977 shortly before he was scheduled to appear before the House Sub-Committee on Assassinations.

Ruth Paine allegedly built an immediate bound with Marina Oswald and invited her to move into her home in Irving, Texas with her child while Lee Harvey Oswald went to New Orleans to seek work. When he returned to Dallas, Texas it was Ruth Paine who helped Lee get his job at the Texas School Book Depository while Marina and child continued to live with her. When the assassination occurred it was the Paines who led the police to the place where Oswald hid his rifle. In fact, much evidence used to damn Oswald was provided by Ruth Paine such as some of the famous photos of Oswald posing with his rifle, the 'spy camera,' the fake Alex Hidell documents, and so forth.

Peter Levenda, in the previously mentioned book, even goes so far to suggest that Ruth Paine may have taken Lee Harvey Oswald with her up to Philadelphia in 1963 when she stayed with her parents-in-law during her testimony to the Warren Commission:

"...Ruth Paine admitted that at one point Lee Harvey Oswald was considering going to Philadelphia. As soon as she mentions Philadelphia, Allen Dulles [former head of CIA -Recluse] chimes in and opined that it was presumably to find work, to which Ruth replied in the affirmative. This is what is known as 'leading the witness.' Philadelphia, of course, is where Arthur and Ruth Young lived, and Ruth had a habit of going up there every year in the summer... as she did in the summer of 1963. Did Arthur Young invite the young Marine defector to his wooded estate in Paoli?"
(Sinister Forces, pg. 268)

What interest could the man who straddled the line between war profiteer and New Age guru have in the man that would go on to be framed for the assassination of JFK? Why were his children-in-laws seemingly instrumental in the frame built up around Oswald? Perhaps we can gain some further insight into these question by considering the chief architect behind the Nine.

This brings us to the figure of Andrija Puharich, the man that had arranged the 1953 meeting in the first place.

Dr. Puharich had had previous contact with the Nine. His first encounter was also channeled via Dr. Vinod in the Maine woods near Glen Cove, only New Years Eve, 1952. This was part of his work with the Round Table Foundation, a research institute specializing in all kinds of arcane subjects such as cybernetics and ESP. It was founded in 1948 by Puharich with funding from a variety of individuals, most notably former Secretary of Agriculture and later Vice-President Henry Wallace. Wallace, a high-ranking Freemason, served under FDR and is the one responsible for placing the Great Seal with the Masonic capstone on the back of the dollar bill.

After both his first and second sessions of channelling the Nine via Vinod Puharich was drafted into the Army, the second time for nearly two years in which he served as a Captain at Edgewood Arsenal working on research into hallucinogenic drugs and psychic abilities.

Specifically Puharich was attempting to find a drug that would stimulate psychic ability, according to Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince in their marvelous The Stargate Conspiracy. It's also highly likely Puharich began what become a life time association with US intelligence. Prince and Picknett state:

"Ira Einhorn, Puharich's close associate in the 1970s, told us recently that, although Puharich had worked for the CIA during the 1950s, he was no longer doing so twenty years later. However, the evidence points very much in the other direction. Puharich's relationship with intelligence agencies almost certainly did not end in the 1950s. Uri Geller told us at a meeting in his home near Reading in England in 1998 that: 'The CIA brought Puharich in to come and get me out of Israel.' Jack Sarfatti goes further, claiming: 'Puharich was Geller's case officer in America with money provided by Sir John Whitmore.' And according to James Hurtak, via his Academy For Further Sciences, Puharich 'worked with the US intelligence community.' By implication this was during the early 1970s when he, Hurtak, was also working with him."
(The Stargate Conspiracy, pg. 206)

Picknett and Prince speculate that much of Puharich's work as a private citizen on things such as the Round Table Foundation and his research in Mexico on magic mushrooms may have also been on behalf of the US intelligence community.

It was during the trip, in 1956, that Puharich had his next contact with the Nine. He and Arthur Young along with psychic Peter Hurkos were down in Mexico searching for hallucinogenic drugs when they ran into an American couple from Arizona known as the Laugheads. The Laugheads claimed to be in contact with the Nine via a medium back in Arizona and to prove this, they sent a letter to Puharich the next month with detailed descriptions of what was discussed in Puharich's second seance with Vinod in 1953.

Puharich would not again had direct contact with the Nine until 1970 when he became involved with the Israeli stage magician and psychic Uri Geller. In November 1970 Puharich hypnotised the young Israeli and again made contact with the Nine after being informed of their great plans for Geller. The next year Puharich returned to Israel for a longer visit with Geller during which they were in almost frequent contact with the Nine, either channelled through the hypnotised Geller or appearing spontaneously on audio tapes, which then either erased themselves or vanished in plain sight. Ample paranormal activity constantly bombarded Geller and Puharich during this time as well.

Puharich brought Geller back to the US in 1972 so that he could be studied at the Sanford Research Institute. The high weirdness followed them there. The Geller experiments at SRI perfectly coincided with the first CIA experiments in psychic ability there, leading Picknett and Prince to speculate that Geller may have been a part of the SRI remote viewing research.

By 1973 Puharich and Geller went there separate ways. The chief figures in Puharich's communications with the Nine now became Sir John Whitmore and Phyllis Schlemmer, who formed an organization known as Lab Nine. Schlemmer would become the chief medium of the group during this time, after the brief involvement of the Daytona cook Bobby Horne, who I already discussed here. Schlemmer had become convinced of her psychic abilities at a very young age and founded the Psychic Center of Florida in Orlando in 1969 as a kind of school for developing psychics. She would go on to publish The Only Planet of Choice in 1992 that compiled various channellings with the Nine since 1974 and which became a runaway New Age bestseller.

Even by the mid-1970s the Nine had become big business. They had several wealthy backers such as members of the Bronfmans clan, Canada's richest family, and Italian nobleman Baron DiPauli. They would also gain celebrity backers such as Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek. Roddenberry would go on to incorporate references into Star Trek via The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine.

Puharich would drop out of the Lab Nine circle in 1980 and would seemingly have no more contact with the Nine from there on out. But by then it wouldn't matter. With wealthy and famous patrons the Nine were well on their way to developing a devoted cult following.

So to recap, we have a brilliant doctor and research scientist drafted into the US intelligence network for which he would continue an on again, off again relationship with till at least the 1970s. Much of his working during this time revolved around psychic ability and drugs and that would help unlock this ability. In the same time he was also channelling entities that claimed to be both the gods of ancient Egypt as well as space aliens, with the backing of wealthy and powerful patrons with deep ties to the military-industrial complex.

You also have the bizarre figure of Arthur Young, New Age guru and war profiteer who's legal relations were closely involved with the man framed for the assassination of JFK. By all accounts Young was a major player in the whole Nine affair, providing much of the funding up till the early 1970s.

So, what are we to make of the Nine and the powerful individuals that have flocked to them?

Picknett and Prince suggest two hypothesises. In the first one, the messages from the Nine are some kind of mass psychological experiment with broader psychological warfare application. In the second hypothesis the Nine are a reality but their message and/or motive may be much different than what the public is being told. The stargate of the title of the Picknett and Prince book alludes to their belief that Puharich was searching for some kind of drug that would open up mental contact with some form of non-human entity. Traditions of this have existed in various cultures for centuries, as I have written of here, concerning the communications that are possible in entheogen induced states.

I have also written extensively on the CIA's involvement in the spread of entheogens here. There are many mainstream explanations for this, eg the chaos and control these drugs can invoke in the wrong hands. But I have often wondered if there was a faction within the intelligence community that promoted the spread of entheogens for something far more mystical, such as mental contact with non-human entities that shamans have often spoken of in conjunction with these drugs.

Puharich was heavily involved in the spread of entheogens to the masses in the late 1950s, even writing a book on the subject entitled The Sacred Mushroom. Is it possible that he and some of his colleagues in the intelligence community sought to spread entheogens to the masses at the urgings of the Nine?

If so then the question becomes, to what purpose would the intelligence community want the masses to experience contact with such entities?
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:02 am

General Principles

by Whatsblem the Pro

General Wesley Clark (retired)

The news spread far and wide: John Perry Barlow, of Grateful Dead and Electronic Frontier Foundation fame, tweeted to the world that he “spent much of the afternoon in conversation with Larry Harvey, Mayor of #BurningMan & Gen. Wesley Clark, who is here.”

Earlier today, my colleague Burnersxxx commented on Clark’s alleged presence. What Burnersxxx didn’t know was that as he was publishing that story, I was on the phone with John Perry Barlow, verifying his tweet heard ’round the world.

“It wasn’t a prank,” said Barlow directly to me, just hours ago. “It happened. Larry Harvey and I spent a perfectly lovely afternoon with him and his thirty-year-old Mongolian MIT graduate girlfriend.”

John Perry Barlow’s word is good enough for me. I have no doubts left about it: Wesley Clark, former Supreme Commander of NATO and a 2004 Democratic Party nominee for President, did indeed attend Burning Man this year. . . but the question of whether or not General Clark (retired) really and truly attended Burning Man 2013 or not seems less interesting than asking what it means that he did.

I asked John Perry Barlow what he thought it meant, and his answer was short but sweet:

“What does it mean? That life is even weirder than you think. That Wesley Clark has no more or less reason to be there than anyone else. He liked it.”

http://burners.me/2013/09/12/general-principles/
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations