Can Increase Inflammation
Intensifies Pain
Stimulates Positive Material Build-Up in Arteries
Encourages Fatty and Calcium Deposits
Causes Hyperactivity
Enhances Behavioral Problems
Promotes Discomfort from Insect Bites and Stings
Overly Acidic Metabolic Response
NOTE: The South Pole Energy is used (5-10min.) for: Under-active (hypo-active) Glands: such as Adrenal, Thyroid, Pancreas. To NEUTRALIZE Stomach Acids.
Especially IMPORTANT: Used as part of PROPER Polarity Treatment for: Bone Fractures and Cartilage Repair.
Please follow the South Pole with the SAME amount of time utilizing the North Pole Energy of the Magnet, that's being used.

http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/repor ... /scope.htm
Not only has our research gone into the frequencies of the brain, but it has also encompassed increasing the sensitivity of the mind through application of magnetic energy. Our work began with small animals with a reasonably short life span. Mice were the first animals selected to be used in a series of experiments to determine the effects of magnetism on their brains and bodies.

Twelve mice were placed in a cage to be used as controls (untreated). Another twelve mice were placed in a separate cage with exposure to the South pole field of a 2000 gauss magnet, and the last twelve were put in a cage exposed to the North pole energies of a like magnet. An equal number of males and females were put in each cage. Exposure time was two months.

The untreated control mice behaved and functioned as normal mice. Without exception, the South pole mice slowly became very messy in their housekeeping, their appetites increased, they engaged in sex more, and their offspring were larger than those of the controls. Also, as time passed, they became mentally slow, loosing sensitivity to sound and light changes in the laboratory. Their young were difficult to teach the customary tests; they were lazy, listless, careless and very dirty in appearance.

The North pole mice became very neat and tidy, cleaning themselves frequently. They also became extremely sensitive to any noise or light variations in the laboratory. Their offspring were smaller than those of the controls. They were mentally superior to the controls and out performed the South pole young by several hundred percent in all phases of natural behavior.

The South pole mice were larger, grew faster, matured sooner, and mated continually. They also died earlier than their control counterparts. The North pole mice matured slower and lived 45 to 50 percent longer than the controls. They were also mentally superior to the controls and several hundred percent smarter than the South pole mice. They were much less frequent with sexual behavior than the South pole treated mice and less than the controls.

Rats were the next test subjects, and the results were the same as the findings with the mice. Rabbits and later cats were tested, again the results were the same as with the mice. These experiments are facts of the results of actual controlled experiments and are not theories or ideas. Anyone wishing to do so can reproduce these experiments.

Can we now program man to be more physical or mental, depending on the need of society? Based on our findings from these early experiments, we believe man can be conditioned in a like manner and his life expectancy extended far beyond what is now considered to be his three score and ten years.

Remembering that these tests were conducted on the entire body of the animal, could we by placing the North pole of a magnet directly at the center of the brain of larger animals and voluntary human subjects raise the intelligence and sensitivity?

Test results have proven beyond doubt that directing the North pole energy to the center of man’s and animal’s foreheads does improve the ESP abilities as well as increase the capacity for retention of information. As an example, when reading, studying or analyzing, use of a very small magnet from 50 to 100, not over 300, gauss for not over 10 minutes per day to the third eye which is at the exact center of the forehead, can increase the mind’s ability to store and recall more information.

Interestingly a magnet’s frequency falls far above the frequency spectrum we have found most efficient for long distance wave transmissions. Yet, they are within the range which we have proven possible. In our book, The Rainbow In Your Hands, we further explain these energies and show that the human hands possess the ability of altering and improving life and life systems. Each hand possesses an energy similar in form and effect to the magnet’s separate poles.

These energies, when understood, carry a natural healing potential and can be directed in giving strength, aiding in the reduction of pain, or speeding the body’s own repair network. You can be a natural healer, if you are not already. If you are already a natural healer, you can do better by the use and understanding of the separate energy application.

Your body, and also that of all animals and other living bodies, retains and transmits measurable energies which are bioelectrical in nature from all of its sources. Therefore, the human aura is a reality and we offer further proof of this in our book, The Rainbow In Your Hands. No longer can the existence of the biomagnetic energies and power of man’s mind and body be denied.

Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late Albert Roy Davis, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.

A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye’ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.

Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.

The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.

The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree. It was the same ghostly male figure who he had seen on the other occasions. He sat quit still, watching this pastoral scene for several minutes.

The man looked over toward Walter and appeared startled. It was as if he clearly SAW Walter this time and possibly recognized Walter as the ghost that he had seen the previous week! The image faded away and the wall restored to its normal condition. From that moment on, Walter never used the pineal stimulator again."

http://forum.healingdao.com/general/message/14651%5C
“THE METHODS USED FOR DEVELOPING LUCIDITY IN OUR CHELAS MAY BE EASILY USED BY YOU. EVERY TEMPLE HAS A DARK ROOM, THE NORTH WALL OF WHICH IS ENTIRELY COVERED WITH A SHEET 0F MIXED METALS, CHIEFLY COPPER, VERY HIGHLY POLISHED, WITH THE SURFACE CAPABLE OF REFLECTING IN IT THINGS AS WELL AS /BEING,) A MIRROR
‘THE CHELA SITS ON AN INSULATED STOOL, A THREE-LEGGED BENCH PLACED IN A FLAT BOTTOMED VESSEL O/THICK GLASS—(WITH) THE LAMA OPERATOR LIKEWISE, THE TWO FORMING WITH THE MIRROR WALL A TRIANGLE.
‘A MAGNET WITH THE NORTH POLE UP IS SUSPENDED OVER THE CROWN OF THE CHELA’S HEAD WITHOUT TOUCHING IT. THE OPERATOR HAVING STARTED THE THING GOING LEAVES THE CHELA ALONE GAZING ON THE WALL, AND AFTER THE THIRD TIME (THE GUIDING LAMA) IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.”

Ingo Swann:
I though the initial invitation took place in 1987, setting up the complicated experiment went on for months. I finally went to Topeka during the middle of June 1989 for a week’s work in the Voluntary Controls Program.
I found that the Mahatma’s copper wall had in fact become a copper ROOM whose four walls and floor were of large copper panels.
The whole experimental situation was exceedingly elegant and splendid. The copper sheets were hooked into several arrays of computer analyzers which recorded their electrostatic behavior.
The chair was not a tripod, but a comfortable padded one, with facilities to hook up the subjects to computerized brainwave and other physiological detectors.
The whole of the copper room was raised up on glass blocks whose function was to detach and insulate the room from Earth’s magnetic field.
The all-important 14-Gauss magnet was suspended in the air just over the subjects’ heads.
The environment was very impressive and thrilling.
Elmer and his several colleagues were nothing if not premeditated, thorough and careful, and altogether an inspiring group.
Complete records were kept in the forms of questionnaires, detailed interviews after “sittings” and frequent general discussions.
I was even permitted to design a limited number of experiments having to do with perceptual ESP—all of which went exceedingly well but which, with one exception, are not germane to this book.
I then “sat” in the copper room twice a day for seven days, for periods of about an hour each. As requested, I tried to “influence the electrostatic behavior” of the four copper walls, ultimately with minimal success.
But at about day three, something else began happening. I was about to discover what supercharging was all about. This was both fabulous and wonderful—and ultimately wrecked my life for about the next year.

A study done using Reiki with the wrong polarities: http://intuitionmedicine.com/academy/pd ... search.pdf

Neuropsychological profile of Ingo Swann during Remote Viewing: http://www.laurentian.ca/NR/rdonlyres/6 ... goswan.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVCtkzIXYzQ
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Applied Magnetism and Psychic Research

Postby General Patton » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 pm

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/magnet.html
If a magnet is suspended with a thread, the pole pointing towards the north is called the north-pole (according to convention in physics); the other pole is the south-pole. However, in some books on bio-magnetism, especially in the USA, the poles are named conversely. For a detailed explanation about this controversy of naming poles see How Magnetic Poles Are Named.

In this article north-pole means north-pointing pole, as in physics. However, whenever it is important to avoid misunderstandings, I prefer to use the term north-pointing or south-pointing pole as then everyone knows which pole it refers to. Another way of finding the polarity of a magnet is to move it slowly towards the north-pointing end of a compass needle. If the needle turns away, the north-pointing pole of the magnet has been used, and vice versa.

(More here if you can't figure out how to tell the polarities apart)
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby General Patton » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:12 pm

It appears that facing magnetic north is also beneficial to the process, or if you are laying down pointing your head north. I was skeptical of this part at first but it's checked out. I tend to avoid sharing until I have reasonable certainty.

http://atransc.org/techniques/sidereal_time.htm
Abstract
Nothing is known about the physical mechanism of anomalous cognition (AC), or ESP. A first step towards generating focused hypotheses would be the discovery of a physical parameter which clearly modulated AC performance. In this paper, an association between the local sidereal time (LST) at which a trial occurs and the resulting effect size is described. In an existing database of 1,468 free response trials, the effect size increased 340% for trials within 1 hour of 13.5 h LST (p = 0.001). A independent database of 1,015 similar trials was subsequently obtained in which trials within 1 hour of 13.5 h LST showed an effect size increase of 450% (p = 0.05) providing confirmation of the effect. Possible artifacts due to the non-uniform distribution of trials in clock time and variations of effect size with experiment are discussed and rejected as explanations. Assuming that some unknown systematic bias is not present in the data, it appears that AC performance is strongly dependent upon the LST at which the trial occurs. This is evidence of a causal connection between performance and the orientation of the receiver (i.e., a term for subject or participant), the earth and the fixed stars.

http://www.treurniet.ca/GCP/timedep.htm
It is clear from the spectrograms that the strongest cyclic behaviour occurred in the mean EGG data plotted against Local Mean Sidereal Time (LMST) in the last graph of Figure 1. Here the power is greatest at a periodicity of 3.75 cycles/day. This translates to a cycle length of 6.4 hr. It is interesting that Spottiswoode (1997) found LMST to be related to human ESP performance across a large number of experiments. Spottiswoode showed that the mean effect size in these experiments increased by about 350-450 percent in the hour spanning 13.5 hr local sidereal time. He concluded that "this is evidence of a causal connection between performance and the orientation of the receiver (i.e., a term for subject or participant), the earth and the fixed stars". Since both EGG behaviour and ESP performance appear to be subject to changes in human consciousness, it should not be too surprising if they share a correlation with another variable.

PDF on Vallee relating UFOs to Sidereal time:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca ... O8Gw&pli=1

Calculating Locale Sidereal Time
http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/sidereal.html

Next up, experimenting with the time dilation effects of the Joe Cell for personal amusement.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby General Patton » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am

This article is 40+ years behind the cutting edge.

http://theweek.com/article/index/226196/how-electrical-brain-stimulation-can-change-the-way-we-think/1

HAVE YOU EVER wanted to take a vacation from your own head? You could do it easily enough with liberal applications of alcohol or hallucinogens, but that's not the kind of vacation I'm talking about. What if you could take a very specific vacation only from the stuff that makes it painful to be you: the sneering inner monologue that insists you're not capable enough or smart enough or pretty enough, or whatever hideous narrative rides you. Now that would be a vacation. You'd still be you, but you'd be able to navigate the world without the emotional baggage that now drags on your every decision. Can you imagine what that would feel like?

Late last year, I got the chance to find out, in the course of investigating a story for New Scientist about how researchers are using neurofeedback and electrical brain stimulation to accelerate learning. What I found was that electricity might be the most powerful drug I've ever used in my life.

It used to be just plain old chemistry that had neuroscientists gnawing their fingernails about the ethics of brain enhancement. As Adderall, Ritalin, and other cognitive enhancing drugs gain widespread acceptance as tools to improve your everyday focus, even the stigma of obtaining them through less-than-legal channels appears to be disappearing. People will overlook a lot of moral gray areas in the quest to juice their brain power.

But until recently, you were out of luck if you wanted to do that without taking drugs that might be addictive, habit-forming, or associated with unfortunate behavioral side effects. Over the past few years, however, it's become increasingly clear that applying an electrical current to your head confers similar benefits.

U.S. military researchers have had great success using "transcranial direct current stimulation" (tDCS) — in which they hook you up to what's essentially a 9-volt battery and let the current flow through your brain. After a few years of lab testing, they've found that tDCS can more than double the rate at which people learn a wide range of tasks, such as object recognition, math skills, and marksmanship.

We don't yet have a commercially available "thinking cap," but we will soon. So the research community has begun to ask: What are the ethics of battery-operated cognitive enhancement? Recently, a group of Oxford neuroscientists released a cautionary statement about the ethics of brain boosting; then the U.K.'s Royal Society released a report that questioned the use of tDCS for military applications. Is brain boosting a fair addition to the cognitive enhancement arms race? Will it create a Morlock/Eloi–like social divide, where the rich can afford to be smarter and everyone else will be left behind? Will Tiger Moms force their lazy kids to strap on a zappity helmet during piano practice?

After trying it myself, I have different questions. To make you understand, I am going to tell you how it felt. The experience wasn't simply about the easy pleasure of undeserved expertise. For me, it was a near-spiritual experience. When a nice neuroscientist named Michael Weisend put the electrodes on me, what defined the experience was not feeling smarter or learning faster: The thing that made the earth drop out from under my feet was that for the first time in my life, everything in my head finally shut up.

The experiment I underwent was accelerated marksmanship training, using a training simulation that the military uses. I spent a few hours learning how to shoot a modified M4 close-range assault rifle, first without tDCS and then with. Without it I was terrible, and when you're terrible at something, all you can do is obsess about how terrible you are. And how much you want to stop doing the thing you are terrible at.

Then this happened:

THE 20 MINUTES I spent hitting targets while electricity coursed through my brain were far from transcendent. I only remember feeling like I'd just had an excellent cup of coffee, but without the caffeine jitters. I felt clear-headed and like myself, just sharper. Calmer. Without fear and without doubt. From there on, I just spent the time waiting for a problem to appear so that I could solve it.

It was only when they turned off the current that I grasped what had just happened. Relieved of the minefield of self-doubt that constitutes my basic personality, I was a hell of a shot. And I can't tell you how stunning it was to suddenly understand just how much of a drag that inner cacophony is on my ability to navigate life and basic tasks.

It's possibly the world's biggest cliché that we're our own worst enemies. In yoga, they tell you that you need to learn to get out of your own way. Practices like yoga are meant to help you exhume the person you are without all the geologic layers of narrative and cross talk that are constantly chattering in your brain. I think eventually they just become background noise. We stop hearing them consciously, but believe me, we listen to them just the same.

My brain without self-doubt was a revelation. There was suddenly this incredible silence in my head; I've experienced something close to it during two-hour Iyengar yoga classes, or at the end of a 10k, but the fragile peace in my head would be shattered almost the second I set foot outside the calm of the studio. I had certainly never experienced instant Zen in the frustrating middle of something I was terrible at.

WHAT HAD HAPPENED inside my skull? One theory is that the mild electrical shock may depolarize the neuronal membranes in the part of the brain associated with object recognition, making the cells more excitable and responsive to inputs. Like many other neuroscientists working with tDCS, Weisend thinks this accelerates the formation of new neural pathways during the time that someone practices a skill, making it easier to get into the "zone." The method he was using on me boosted the speed with which wannabe snipers could detect a threat by a factor of 2.3.

Another possibility is that the electrodes somehow reduce activity in the prefrontal cortex — the area of the brain used in critical thought, says psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi of Claremont Graduate University in California. And critical thought, some neuroscientists believe, is muted during periods of intense Zen-like concentration. It sounds counterintuitive, but silencing self-critical thoughts might allow more automatic processes to take hold, which would in turn produce that effortless feeling of flow.

With the electrodes on, my constant self-criticism virtually disappeared, I hit every one of the targets, and there were no unpleasant side effects afterwards. The bewitching silence of the tDCS lasted, gradually diminishing over a period of about three days. The inevitable return of self-doubt and inattention was disheartening, to say the least.

I HOPE YOU can sympathize with me when I tell you that the thing I wanted most acutely for the weeks following my experience was to go back and strap on those electrodes. I also started to have a lot of questions. Who was I apart from the angry bitter gnomes that populate my mind and drive me to failure because I'm too scared to try? And where did those voices come from? Some of them are personal history, like the caustically dismissive 7th grade science teacher who advised me to become a waitress. Some of them are societal, like the hateful lady-mag voices that bully me every time I look in a mirror. An invisible narrative informs all my waking decisions in ways I can't even keep track of.

What would a world look like in which we all wore little tDCS headbands that would keep us in a primed, confident state, free of all doubts and fears? I'd wear one at all times and have two in my backpack ready in case something happened to the first one.

I think the ethical questions we should be asking about tDCS are much more subtle than the ones we've been asking about cognitive enhancement. Because how you define "cognitive enhancement" frames the debate about its ethics.

If you told me tDCS would allow someone to study twice as fast for the bar exam, I might be a little leery because now I have visions of rich daddies paying for Junior's thinking cap. Neuroscientists like Roy Hamilton have termed this kind of application "cosmetic neuroscience," which implies a kind of "First World problem" — frivolity.

But now think of a different application — could school-age girls use the zappy cap while studying math to drown out the voices that tell them they can't do math because they're girls? How many studies have found a link between invasive stereotypes and poor test performance?

And then, finally, the main question: What role do doubt and fear play in our lives if their eradication actually causes so many improvements? Do we make more ethical decisions when we listen to our inner voices of self-doubt or when we're freed from them? If we all wore these caps, would the world be a better place?

And if tDCS headwear were to become widespread, would the same 20 minutes with a 2 milliamp current always deliver the same effects, or would you need to up your dose like you do with some other drugs?

Because, to steal a great point from an online commenter, pretty soon, a 9-volt battery may no longer be enough.

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18814
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcrani ... timulation
http://www.jove.com/video/2744/electrod ... timulation
http://forums.makezine.com/comments.php ... sionID=533
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby General Patton » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Samuel Sagan - Awakening The Third Eye
http://www.clairvision.org/books/ate/fr ... d-eye.html
“With the telephone this practice will be of a different nature, for the following reasons: seen from a clairvoyant eye, a telephone call is a curious melange of consciousness and an electromagnetic signal. The two get mingled into a wave, not unlike the manipulations of radionics. The telephone call is not only a signal carried by an electric current. A wave is generated in a particular astral layer, and the electric signal is but an outer manifestation of this wave. That is why some healers can be so efficient when helping a patient over the telephone: the telephone wave carries their psychic impulse. That is also why you sometimes feel so scattered after a telephone call, because a lot of emotional negativity can be conveyed to you through the astral layer of communication.

I predict that in the coming centuries some human beings will develop amazing psychic capacities by using electronic devices (or the scions of our present electronic devices). Not all human beings, but some particular schools will work at using electromagnetism and other technologies to amplify their psychic powers. They will connect their nervous system to strange machines, which will result in a monstrous bio-electronic symbiosis. Neuro-cybernetics will become a path of consciousness, and dark forces will try to take advantage of the powers it bestows. This will eventually be used as a major form of warfare.”

One of the fascinating discoveries that results from understanding the writings of highly enlightened people is that they have seen the world in completely different ways. In the Indian tradition for instance, take the Jnanis and Sri Aurobindo. In the works of Sri Aurobindo, the world is presented as the progressive incarnation of a divine perfection. Death is a mockery, and the Work aims at physical immortality through an enlightenment of physical matter.

To the Jnanis, on the other hand, incarnated life is a fatal mistake. Actually to the Jnanis the whole universe is a mistake, a sort of transient, foul and nauseating emanation. And the only purpose of life is to take a one-way ticket out of it as quickly as possible. Sri Aurobindo was universally acclaimed in India as one of the most enlightened yogis of all time. But do not think that the Jnanis are shallow. A jnana-yogi such as Nisargadatta Maharaj, to take a recent example, has deeply impressed his generation, East and West, by the immensity of his states of consciousness.

There is no easy way around this fact: depending on where you are looking from, you see the universe and its finality completely differently. Please ponder upon this, for it seems to me one of the best antidotes for dogma. Whatever your views are, don't make them a prison. Always leave space to change your mind and your system of the world. To the people who wish to engage in the Clairvision style of work, I particularly recommend two main bodies of writings: those of the Gnostics, and those of Rudolf Steiner. The reasons for this choice are that they both arose from vast enlightenments, they are full of wisdom and practical information regarding the path of inner alchemy and the western esoteric tradition, and last but not least... they are totally irreconcilable on a number of key points!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RtcLpo6Eik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imImAh9Sitk
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Hammer of Los » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 am

Great stuff General!

Have another Star!

Hammer of Los

Postby General Patton » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:12 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene
A phosphene is a phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye. The word phosphene comes from the Greek words phos (light) and phainein (to show).[1] Phosphenes are flashes of light, often associated with optic neuritis, induced by movement or sound.[2][3]
Phosphenes can be directly induced by mechanical, electrical, or magnetic stimulation of the retina or visual cortex as well as by random firing of cells in the visual system. Phosphenes have also been reported by meditators[4] (commonly called nimitta); people who go for long periods without visual stimulation (also known as the prisoner's cinema); or those who are using psychedelic drugs.[5]

Empirical evidence from tDCS suggests this is most likely to occur when there is a sudden increase in voltage. without slowly warming up to the escalation.

Other side effects from a rapid escalation of voltage with tDCS include ticklishness, headaches, dizziness, and heat flashes.

Again we find a connection to electromagnetism, likely as a carrier, not the originating source of the phenomena.

Now we diverge somewhat to look at PK effects:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/86654764/144/Nina-Kulagina
There is a large gradient between the electrical characteristics in the forward part of Mikhailova's brain versus the back part of the brain (fifty to one), whereas in the average person the gradient is four to one.The usual force field around Mikhailova's body is ten times weaker than the magnetic field of the earth. During PK, her pulse rises to 240 per minute. There is activation of deeper levels of the occipital lobe andreticular formation. This enhances polarization in the brain between front and back, says Sergeyev. When the gradient between front and back of the brain reaches a certain level, and there is most intense activity in the occipital lobe, radiation of electrostatic and electromagnetic fields are detected by the force field detectors four yards from the body....Heartbeat, brain waves, and force field fluctuations are in ratio. The fields around the PK medium are stronger further away than close to the head. Mikhailova appears to focus these force field waves in a specific area.

http://www.paranormala.com/ninel-kulagina/
Using her powers took a serious toll on Kulagina. She reported that she knew when the power would come by a sharp pain in her spine and blurred vision. In the late 1970’s Kulagina suffered a near-fatal heart attack that may have been linked to her psychokinetic abilities. Medical examinations showed that she suffered from an irregular hearbeat, problems with her endocrine system and some symptoms of diabetes. She suffered pains in her extremities and had coordination problems and dizzyness, all linked by soviet researchers to the use of her psychokinetic abilities. She curtailed her psychic activies after the late 70’s and died in 1990.

http://www.jackhouck.com/rvpk.shtml
Another experiment (Reference 10) was to take two packages of hacksaw blades, each containing two blades. The Rockwell hardness (Superficial 15N Scale) of each blade was initially measured. One blade was kept in a locked safe at my work place and not exposed to PK. The other three hacksaw blades were taken to four PK Parties in a brown bag and placed in the center of the circle of people during each party. Only my metallurgist (Severin Dahlen) and I knew this experiment was being conducted. The blades exposed at the party were not ever placed near the control blade. All of the blades were tested for hardness prior to each PK Party over a three month period. The hardness of the three exposed blades all reduced to near that of annealed steel from the original very hard steel of the hacksaw blades. The control blade maintained its hardness throughout the experiment. The measured hardness of these hacksaw blades are shown in Figure 5.

Having tested the PK effect on a number of different metals that were formed using different techniques, I concluded that the number of "dislocations" in the grain boundaries of the metal is a dominant parameter. The harder the steel, the more dislocations, the easier it is for people to PK that metal. Although we do not know how the mind can arrange to put "energy" into the metal, it does seem to use the dislocations as transducers. With no place to go, the energy turns into heat and melts the grain boundaries. With most of the grain boundaries molten for a few seconds, the metal loses its structure and can be easily formed (kindergarten and high school PK) or relieve internal stress (graduate school PK). This concept was first reported in Reference 11 and is illustrated in Figure 6.

Locating "Chakras" Using VOM and Ultrasound:

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_ ... icle3.html
Cho and his associates3 used functional MRI (fMRI) to demonstrate that stimulation of specific acupoints in the foot and leg, described in standard acupuncture texts4 as points related to vision, elicited increases in cortical blood flow in circumscribed regions of the visual cortex comparable in magnitude and brain location to those obtained by stimulation of the visual cortex by flashes of light. When the acupuncture needle was directed at a nearby but non-acupoint site, no activity in the visual cortex was seen. Although other researchers have used fMRI to investigate the effects of acupuncture,5,6 this study3 was the first to show a direct correlation between acupuncture stimulation and brain activity. A later study7 confirmed a similar relationship between auditory-related acupoints and the auditory cortex.

Detecting "Subtle Energy":

Bonghan Ducts - Physical Links of Meridians:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... .20061/pdf
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... .20076/pdf

Also, Dean Radin on the J.B. Rhine experiments, Remote Viewing, and other things:
http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2010/12/m ... -bems.html

Last edited by General Patton on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Perelandra » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm

General Patton wrote:Image

The blue field entoptic phenomenon has the appearance of tiny bright dots moving rapidly along squiggly lines in the visual field. It is much more noticeable when viewed against a field of pure blue light and is caused by white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina. The white cells are larger than the red cells and must deform to fit. As they go through a capillary, an open space opens up in front of them and red blood cells pile up behind. This makes the dots of light appear slightly elongated with dark tails.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheerer%27s_phenomenon
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

Re:

Postby General Patton » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 am

Perelandra wrote:
General Patton wrote:Image

The blue field entoptic phenomenon has the appearance of tiny bright dots moving rapidly along squiggly lines in the visual field. It is much more noticeable when viewed against a field of pure blue light and is caused by white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina. The white cells are larger than the red cells and must deform to fit. As they go through a capillary, an open space opens up in front of them and red blood cells pile up behind. This makes the dots of light appear slightly elongated with dark tails.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheerer%27s_phenomenon

Good find! :thumbsup

I was wondering about that one in particular, as it's not directly connected to voltage/magnetic/mechanical stimulation.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:23 pm

My compliments on initiating this thread, General Patton. Thank you.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Perelandra » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 pm

I have been puzzling over this topic for awhile. You are doing your own research, I take it, and seem to suggest some interesting results. Long ago, I remember reading some crazy new age stuff which included similar ideas regarding the "North-South" polarity qualities. Those are long lists of overall health benefits indicated, perhaps more interestingly than psychic abilities.

Interestingly a magnet’s frequency falls far above the frequency spectrum we have found most efficient for long distance wave transmissions. Yet, they are within the range which we have proven possible. In our book, The Rainbow In Your Hands, we further explain these energies and show that the human hands possess the ability of altering and improving life and life systems. Each hand possesses an energy similar in form and effect to the magnet’s separate poles.
This quote from your OP made me think of chirality, so in reading found this at wiki:
Electromagnetic wave propagation as handedness is wave polarization and described in terms of helicity (occurs as a helix). Polarization of an electromagnetic wave, is the property that describes the orientation, i.e., the time-varying, direction (vector), and amplitude of the electric field vector.
I'm not formally educated in any science, so FWIW.

General Patton wrote:It appears that facing magnetic north is also beneficial to the process, or if you are laying down pointing your head north. I was skeptical of this part at first but it's checked out. I tend to avoid sharing until I have reasonable certainty.
Can you describe your process and its results? Just curious.
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

Re:

Postby General Patton » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Perelandra wrote:
This quote from your OP made me think of chirality, so in reading found this at wiki:
Electromagnetic wave propagation as handedness is wave polarization and described in terms of helicity (occurs as a helix). Polarization of an electromagnetic wave, is the property that describes the orientation, i.e., the time-varying, direction (vector), and amplitude of the electric field vector.
I'm not formally educated in any science, so FWIW.

I've put it on hold until I can get some better tools and some other things situated, this is mostly just notes from several months ago.

The direction that the electric and magnetic fields rotate, at 90 degrees to each other, determines it's polarization:
http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae436.cfm
An electron carries an electric charge. A stationary electron creates no magnetic field. (Like a wire with no current). An electron moving at constant velocity generates a steady magnetic field, but (like a stationary magnet in a coil of wire) a constant magnetic field won't result in another electric field. An electron moving with a CHANGING velocity (ie. accelerating), however, generates a CHANGING magnetic field, which WILL produce a changing electric field, which produces a changing magnetic field, etc. In other words, it generates an electromagnetic wave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarization_(waves)
The polarization of an electromagnetic (EM) wave can be more complicated in certain cases. For instance, in a waveguide such as an optical fiber or for radially polarized beams in free space,[1] the fields can have longitudinal as well as transverse components. Such EM waves are either TM or hybrid modes.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby General Patton » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 am

Also re health aspects:

Need a much larger trial, complete with control groups and sham magnets for that. Also try different types of magnets. Something like "ESP" could be calculated with scores from online tests and be turned over for statistical analysis, health is notoriously difficult to crack by comparison, particularly the dosages even if it's found to work. What is the flux, or the difference between static or pulsating fields? Nearly all of the research being done is on pulsating fields. You would have to crack this anyway, but I have a feeling doing this from the health angle first would be, eh, more rigorous?

Most of the research I've found on magnets specifically concentrates on bipolar magnets or doesn't control for polarity. Beyond that, I need to get more tools for shielding and measurement. And look into the carrier theory, which suggests that electromagnetism is only a part of many other underlying questions.

Thomas Skalak has done some studies (which pole? who knows), but I haven't recreated them either, and a lot of bullshit can slip through peer reviewed journals:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd= ... liation%5D))))
http://jap.physiology.org/content/103/2/629.abstract
This study aimed to measure, for the first time, the adaptive microvascular response to a chronic 7-day continuous magnetic field exposure. Murine dorsal skinfold chambers were applied on day 0, and neodymium static magnets (or size and weight-matched shams) were affixed to the chambers at day 0, where they remained until day 7. Separate analysis of arteriolar and venular diameters revealed that chronic SMF application significantly abrogated the luminal diameter expansion observed in sham-treated networks. Magnet-treated venular diameters were significantly reduced at day 4 and day 7 (34.3 and 54.4%, respectively) compared with sham-treated vessels. Arteriolar diameters were also significantly reduced by magnet treatment at day 7 (50%), but not significantly at day 4 (31.6%), although the same trend was evident. Venular functional length density was also significantly reduced (60%) by chronic field application. These results suggest that chronic SMF exposure can alter the adaptive microvascular remodeling response to mechanical injury, thus supporting the further study of chronic application of SMFs for the treatment of vascular pathologies involving the dysregulation of microvascular structure.

Though I suppose something like bacterial growth would be an easy one.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby General Patton » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Where Will Parapsycholgy Be In The Next 25 Years?
http://rhine.org/images/jp/JPSupplement122012.pdf

tl/dr, it will remain stagnate and/or move away from statistics to a much broader focus and/or move away from parapsychology altogether and into other scientific disciplines and/or into the private sector looking for practical applications.

In summarizing the contributions, I am not going to repeat the content of each one in
condensed form. Instead, I will focus on themes that are expressed by more than one contributor.
Such summaries run a high risk of oversimplification, so I encourage readers to consult the
original essays as their main sources.
Many of the comments are focused on the future of psi research per se. Many of these
concern issues of methodology. Several contributors (Braude, Cardeña, the Kellys, Kennedy,
Roe, Simmonds-Moore, Tart) advocate a greater emphasis on spontaneous cases. As for
experiments, Bauer and Irwin expect to see unspecified methodological advances in our future.
May, Roe, and S. Schwartz want to see more process-oriented research. Roe adds that such research should be multivariate and May suggests that it should be more complex and
sophisticated. Carpenter expects our research to be increasingly theory-driven and to be focused
on implicit psi.

Moreira-Almeda argues that research should be more theory-based, following the
guidelines of the philosopher of science Lakatos for research programs. Roe likewise argues for
more systematic research programs rather than one-shot studies. Two contributors want to see a
focus on participants who are selected (i.e., gifted; Braude) or psi-conducive (Cardeña). Cardeña
also wants to see more psi-conducive experimental procedures, and three other contributors
(Luke, Roe, Storm/Rock) refer specifically to inductions of altered states of consciousness;
Storm/Rock specifically suggest that passive-imagery techniques such as the ganzfeld should and
will be supplemented by active-imagery techniques. Parra would like to see more novel target
systems in our experiments, especially targets not potentially available to the senses. Several
contributors (Bauer, Carpenter, May, Simmonds-Moore) advocate and/or expect more
interdisciplinary psi research, and Nelson would like to see more collaborative research. Parra
and Simmonds-Moore advocate the greater of use of phenomenological methods, and in a similar
vein both she and Neppe argue for the use of clinical techniques.

On the negative side of the ledger, quite a few contributors (Beischel, Bem, Bierman,
Dalkvist, Kennedy, S. Schwartz) point out the interpretational problems created by experimenter
effects. Kennedy challenges the legitimacy of meta-analysis (which has played a large roll in
making the case for the reality of psi in recent decades) and Irwin predicts a demise in nullhypothesis testing in science generally.
Parker notes approvingly that we have already achieved (statistical) repeatability of psi
effects, and Dalkvist sees a perfectly repeatable experiment in our future. On the other hand,
Bierman/Spottiswoode and Parker propose theory-based limits to what Bierman/Spottiswoode
call the useability of psi. Nelson and S. Schwartz note the high levels of statistical significance
we can boast for the collective results from several of our standard methodolological paradigms.
On a more somber note, Cardeña and Tart point out the need to increase the strength of psi
effects.

As for theoretical explanations of psi, several authors (Bauer, Carpenter, Parker, Radin, S.
Schwartz) see quantum mechanics (QM) as holding promise for the ultimate explanation of psi,
although in its current form it is inadequate. Roe is skeptical about the impact of QM, as is
Kennedy, who notes that physicists are moving away from consciousness-based interpretations of
QM. At the other extreme, Dalkvist predicts that we will find psi to be electromagnetic and
distance-dependent. Nelson maintains that field-like models, such as that underlying his Global
Consciousness Project, handle psi data best. On the other hand, Bauer, Beischel, and Parker
express skepticism about future advances in theory. Beischel cites the difficulty of the task and
Parker refers specifically to the complexity of psi.

Several contributors comment on metatheoretical or metaphysical issues raised by psi,
which is seen by many parapsychologists and skeptics as inconsistent with materialism. The
contributors who explicitly address materialism differ on its future prospects. The Kellys,
Moreira-Almeda, and G. Schwartz foresee a decline in adherence to materialism. Tressoldi
forecasts a paradigm shift, which appears to be consistent with this notion. On the other hand,
Cardeña and Irwin suggest that materialism is here to stay. In a more positive vein, several
commentators (Moreira-Almeda, Neppe, Parra, G. Schwartz, Tart) underscore the spiritual and
transpersonal implications of psi for our research and methodology. G. Schwartz sees spirit and
soul linked to energy and information in a new non-materialistic paradigm, and Neppe outlines
his own such paradigm.

Beischel, Braude, Kennedy, and Parra suggest that greater emphasis should be placed on
the spiritual or transformative impact of psi on people’s lives. Beischel suggests a greater focus on application generally. Bem, Carpenter, and Tressoldi see this happening in the future, whereas Kennedy does not. Tart forecasts a continued role for clinicians, who are needed to deal with psi
experiences that are not necessarily positive. Dalkvist and Neppe discuss the possible misuse of
psi for evil purposes, and Neppe is optimistic that the problem will be overcome.
Dalkvist and Neppe are the most forthright in predicting that psi will achieve broad
acceptance, and Bem forecasts an increased openness to its reality. Moreira-Almeda sees the psi
controversy dying down, which also appears to be a vote for its future acceptance. Bauer, Braude,
Carpenter, and Tart, on the other hand, are pessimistic about the future acceptance of psi,
predicting that debates with skeptics, which Cardeña suggest we avoid, will continue unabated.
Many of the comments address the future of parapsychology as a field of science. My
strongest single impression of the contributions taken as a whole is the large number of authors
who predict that parapsychology will, or at least should, become more integrated either with
psychology specifically (Bauer, Cardeña, Irwin, the Kellys, Parker, Simmonds-Moore,
Zangari/Machado) or mainstream science generally (May, Moreira-Almeda, Radin, S. Schwartz).
Bauer implies that one of the two types of integration will occur but is not sure which one. Bem
and Carpenter go so far as to explicitly predict that parapsychology will not survive as a separate
discipline, and Dalkvist sees the domain of parapsychology shrinking. On the other hand, Braude,
Tart, and Watt are skeptical about integration with the mainstream. Several contributors
(Carpenter, Dalkvist, Luke, Tart) note that parapsychology might make useful contributions to
mainstream scientific fields. One form that integration with psychology might take, and in Britain
and Brazil has already taken, is through the submergence of parapsychology in the broader field
of anomalistic psychology. Several of the contributors (Bauer, Cardeña, Irwin, Watt,
Zangari/Machado) refer to anomalistic psychology explicitly. Two contributors in particular see
anomalistic psychology as a positive development, Irwin for theoretical reasons and
Zangari/Machado for political reasons in the Brazilian context. Parker, on the other hand, dislikes
the whole idea of anomalistic psychology.

Integration of parapsychology with other fields would also help entrench parapsychology
in the universities, and Watt sees this as way to open people’s minds about psi as well as train the
next generation of researchers. Luke and Roe express optimism that this integration will continue
on its positive course in Britain, as do Zangari/Machado for Brazil. Parker, who is based in
Sweden, sees a broad-based decline, noting that many of the U.K. parapsychologists in academic
positions don’t seem to be contributing much to parapsychology. Cardeña, also based in Sweden,
sees a mixed picture for jobs, and Braude, based in the US, is skeptical about jobs and university
inroads. The five contributors who mention funding for the field (Bem, Braude, Kennedy, Parker,
Roe) all see it as a continued challenge in the future, although Roe sees reason for some optimism
in the UK.

Finally, Bauer and Cardeña suggest that the fact that many people have psi experiences
that they seek to understand will keep psi research alive in some context, and S. Schwartz sees
trends in the broader culture that will have the same effect.

. Clearly, studying spontaneous case research is not going to get us there, because
almost by definition we can’t employ the controls necessary to be as persuasive as we need to be.
I think the key to providing such evidence is to increase the reliability of psi in controlled
contexts, although to accomplish this we may need to simultaneously increase the strength of the
effects. Although a logical argument can be made that the strong statistical repeatability we have
demonstrated for some psi effects should be enough to win the day, the mainstream isn’t buying
it, and they are the ones we have to persuade. One possibility, which I have advocated before
(Palmer, 2009), is very extensive psi training. Another possibility is some kind of biochemical
intervention, although this could raise some thorny ethical and health issues. One idea to consider
is to see if we could detect a psi gene or gene complex that people with known psi ability share in
common and others don’t have. (Genetic research in general is also advocated by S. Schwartz in
his essay.) Such a discovery would add credibility to the psi hypothesis in its own right, but more
importantly it might guide us to the systems in the brain (or even other parts of the body) where
we should focus our interventions

Using Quantum Mechanics to "prove" psi is fraught with difficulty because there is no accepted foundational theory for Quantum Mechanics and there isn't a good way to approach it without relying almost entirely on mathematics:

штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Return to Data & Research Compilations