Prediction data dump

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Prediction data dump

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm

The purpose of this thread is to state a prediction. The idea is that there may be a method/pattern used to validate ideas. There may also be an intuitive insight beyond method. It is best to publicly state a prediction so if it comes true, there is interest in what method was used, or sign perceived. Discussion would then follow.

This is also a bit of a social experiment. CLEAR YOUR MINDS. What do you see? Feel? What does your data/research suggest?
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Prediction data dump

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Prediction: Marco Rubio as Romney's VP candidate

Prediction: Claudio Hummes as next Pope
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Prediction: Jacques Vallee gives tell-all speech about his work for Bigelow at an upcoming conference.

Prediction: Realtime Universal Translator app leaks this summer.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 pm

My Rubio prediction didn't pan out. My method was a speculation that Mars symbolism would grow and climax with Curiosity's landing and a Rubio announcement. Marco Rubio can mean red mars, when creatively divined.
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Prediction: Aum Shinrikyo style terrorist attack on Dec. 22, 2012.

Prediction: The Pirate Bay finally shut down before Jan 1, 2013.

Prediction: Julian Assange suicided.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby peartreed » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I predict this video will become the latest Doomsday (June-August 2016 geomagnetic pole reversal) dire development:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFSPWC8T ... r_embedded

Subsequently determined featured NASA's "Dr. Sal" is an actor, with various monologues online in different characters.
peartreed

Postby justdrew » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:26 am

"Now don't say you won't... because I predict... you will."

prediction isn't precognition isn't prophesy, three different things. Prediction aka forecasting doesn't require anything "supernatural"

the supernatural types I think of as more being a case of preferred reality "creation" - though really probably just a way of trying to pick which path one's point of focus goes down. Tacking into the wind of the unfolding now-wave ever blossoming into the already existent futures.

By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:Prediction: Aum Shinrikyo style terrorist attack on Dec. 22, 2012.

Unless you're working with actual rumor I find these pretty fucked up. I'll take you up as counterparty on the 12/22, but that's easy. What are your bet terms for plus-or-minus a week?

I don't want to even contemplate the other two.

Prediction: Hugo wins, clean.

Bet: No Iran war in October. But likelihood far from remote.

Prediction: New financial crash after 2012 election, by mid-January.

Prediction: The fire this time.

Prediction: Attempted Monica on Obama by 2014, on the basis of alleged youthful gay affair that he is found somehow to have lied about. Fizzles from majority apathy but eats the media during a barely-noticed bombing campaign in (take your pick: not Iran). Right apoplexy finally causes some well-deserve high-level strokes. (I'm just going by the persistent parallels to the course of the Clinton presidency, which evince a kind of system with identifiable drivers. Although, true enough, that one was "Hope and Change," not "Change and Hope.")

Prediction: At some point, though I won't specify exact time, a Holmes or Breivik style massacre in the United States will barely make a ripple in the headlines, on an ordinary news day. (This event will not be in New York City or due to a Muslim perpetrator, however.)

Prediction: It will be revealed that the Poindexter Terror Futures trading desk has, in fact, been running since soon after (or slightly before) the time the proposal was first aired out and prompted his resignation.

Prediction: Murdoch in auto-asphyxiation death, like Little Grasshopper. Pictures in Murdoch tabloids.

Notwithstanding I wish we could hold real-world RI seminars. Like in hotels. I've learned to like a lot about first-world consumer perks, when available, did you know? Besides, long as they're doing it for real estate and cosmetics and tax scams and corporate-style personal discovery...

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 pm

JackRiddler wrote:
Wombaticus Rex wrote:Prediction: Aum Shinrikyo style terrorist attack on Dec. 22, 2012.

Unless you're working with actual rumor I find these pretty fucked up.

Why? It's the data dump. A piece of information. True or not it shouldn't be taken personally. I'm interested in the method if it comes to pass. If it doesn't, it's merely discarded data inference.
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Sorry! I cannot. I will not. Too often my intuition has become news you'd rather not have read. Besides, If I did, there would be no way you'd be able to retrieve this thread to authenticate it. 'nuff said.
Iamwhomiam

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Occult Means Hidden wrote:Why? It's the data dump. A piece of information. True or not it shouldn't be taken personally. I'm interested in the method if it comes to pass. If it doesn't, it's merely discarded data inference.

I'm not condemning it morally, I'm just upset by both predictions. Yes, maybe a bit superstitious, like, "Okay, all these people have called for Assange's death and eradication of the Pirate Bay but don't say that from our end, you'll jinx it." Sorry. Also, I am interested in the method regardless. That's what makes this thread interesting (other than "hits.")
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Okay, I'm over it.

It's inevitable that an attempt will be made not just to kill but to suicide Assange, preferably in a way most people would consider highly humiliating. (Like an auto-erotic asphyxiation.) I'm finding myself fucked up for thinking and speaking along these lines, but the national security community views him as a deeply insulting and audacious man who has done irretrievable damage to their macho reputation and should be setting no examples, and their memory and vindictiveness and reach are very long. Whether this will be the result of a finding or a freelance gift to the alphabet agencies, unless he acquires the Luck of Castro, it's a near certainty.

JackRiddler

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Then again, the Luck of Castro does happen.

I think it's good to be frank like this about the contours, constraints and brute inevitabilities of our actual environment. Genuine apprehension of anything resembling reality is hard, fleeting, an ongoing process at bestest.

As a for instance, a bunch of my FB flock, sweet smart kids, are complaining that Barrett Brown "doesn't deserve" getting raided by the FBI. I love 'em but I can't take mammals like that seriously in terms of actually taking this system on. Fuck if we agree with the terms and conditions or not -- we're here.

edit: my favorite quote recently from a friend -- "All my heroes are cautionary tales"
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Hammer of Los » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 am

: whistles innocently.

Hammer of Los

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:59 am

2013 - Saudi Arabia in flames as princes flee to London

2013 - Federal Reserve bailout of ECB

2013 - LULZ, LULZ and more LULZ