Masculinities of the far right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Masculinities of the far right

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:04 pm

American Dream » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:28 am wrote:Nothing of the sort, not sure why you assume the things you do.

You are the foremost contributor of racist -- and especially anti-semetic -- imagery in RI history.

Your nearest competition is parsecs behind you. Your career has been prolific.

None of those statements I just made qualify as assumptions.

Questioning your motivation for posting certain images is pretty fair game.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby semper occultus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Similarly WN and NatSocs are using the black sun on practically everything now without the slightest idea of what it means.

...as a matter of interest what does it mean...?
semper occultus

Postby guruilla » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:59 pm

slomo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:41 am wrote:and while I like to think of myself as open to other arguments, there's nothing yet in this thread or the other one on gender that I haven't heard before, considered, and ultimately rejected.

Really? \<]

That sounds to me like someone who hasn't been listening very closely.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby guruilla » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:16 pm

slomo » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:28 pm wrote:Do you really think I can't tell the difference between "political memes" and arguments that are carefully laid out?

This is a thesis question, and one we could all do to ask ourselves, every step of the way. IMO.

Effective memetic engineering leaves no traces.

From Occult Yorkshire:

In American Literary Criticism Since the 1930s, Vincent B. Leitch writes that the major development in the history of academic criticism, post-Great Depression, was the overwhelming success of the “New Critics” in pioneering and institutionalizing formalist concepts and methods. He describes four stages of this development. The first occurred during the 1920s, with T. S. Eliot, I. A. Richards, and William Empson in England, and the Fugitives and Agrarians (especially John Crowe Ransom and Allen Tate) in America. The second stage occurred during the 1930s and 1940s when “the number of critics sympathetic to this emerging formalism increased, and the New Critics spread their beliefs effectively into literary quarterlies, university literature departments, and college textbooks and curricula” (emphasis added). The third stage of development occurred from the late 1940s to the late 1950s, when the movement lost its “‘revolutionary’ aura and occupied the mainstream, its followers produced intricate canonical statements of its theories.”

“That the New Criticism was over by the late 1950s as an innovative and original School was clear to both adherents and opponents. Nevertheless, after that time the New Criticism served for growing numbers of academic critics and scholars as ‘normal criticism’ or simply as ‘criticism.’ This transformation of a particular school into a cultural status quo distinguished New Criticism from all other competing schools, marking a special—a fourth—stage of development. Often critics practicing New Criticism during this phase were unaware that they were doing so: the ideas and methods of the School had become so deeply embedded and broadly generalized among critics as to form the very essence of ‘criticism.’”

Leitch quotes William Cain, writing in 1984:

“The New Criticism appears powerless, lacking in supporters, declining, or on the verge of being so. No one speaks on behalf of the New Criticism as such today . . . . But the truth is that the New Criticism survives and is prospering, and it seems to be powerless only because its power is so pervasive that we are ordinarily not even aware of it. So deeply ingrained in English studies are New Critical attitudes, values, and emphases that we do not even perceive them as the legacy of a particular movement. On the contrary we feel them to be the natural and definitive conditions for criticism in general.”

According to this view, the “‘death’ of New Criticism in the 1950s signaled a kind of normalized ‘immortality’—a strange feat which no other critical school in this era was able to accomplish.”

Strange feat indeed. It is also curious that I myself, whose first published work was a work of film criticism, had never heard of the New Criticism until I was working on this piece. I have included so much about it, partly out of personal interest, but also because I think it serves as an example of how the Fabian eel proceeds to worm its way through culture and transform it. Russell’s “scientific outlook” was extending itself into modern culture and thought in more ways than one, via the work of individuals and groups who were both openly and discreetly affiliated. The ways in which these memeplexes embed themselves into the culture and transform it may not be as apparent as we think—or even apparent at all.

guruilla

Postby slomo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:41 pm

^^^^^^ guruilla, that's a fair point. Probably an important one to consider.

Still, it's an asshole move to insinuate "you're mistakenly consuming memes, while I'm consuming only the best the internet has to offer."

Also, I am reading "memes" in the earlier context as referring to those silly pictures with snarky captions.
slomo

Postby guruilla » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Text can turn many a genuine if misguided attempt at honest communication into an "asshole move." On top of which we are all susceptible to the temptation of abusing the power of hiding behind words.

I try to assume misunderstanding the moment my bristles start to rise. :cofee:
guruilla

Postby slomo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:07 pm

^^^^ That's probably very wise.

But I'm kind of an asshole.
slomo

Postby tapitsbo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Kinda was dickish of me to suggest you were arguing against what are often put to use as thought stopping slogans....

"Best of internet" digester i am not, though!
tapitsbo

Postby American Dream » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Free Hjalti!

Mugshot of Maurice Thomson Michaely, aka "Hjalti".

Someone's been a bad, bad boy, and it looks like it was Maurice Thomson Michaely, also known as "Hjalti" by his buddies, the Wolves of Vinland.

Maurice has a problem with lighting African American Baptist Churches on fire. Seems Maurice just can't help himself.

Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church

According to court documents obtained through a Circuit Court of Virginia Criminal Case search, Michaely is apparently, currently serving a 2.5 year sentence, and owing $249,721.98 in restitution.

(Images courtesy of Virginia Courts Case Information)

A posting on Facebook by Wolves of Vinland head honcho Paul Waggener says that their wolfbrother Hjalti was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison.

One photo posted on June 11, 2014 shows Hjalti with "666" scratched into his wrist. In the photo, Hjalti seems to be all smiles. Scott Greer, an Associate Editor at The Daily Caller "likes" the post.

Scott Greer, Associate Editor at The Daily Caller likes Paul Waggener's post showing Maurice
Michaely in prison. Note the "666" scratched into Michaely's wrist

Scott Greer, Associate Editor at The Daily Caller

Paul Waggener posted a second photo on June 11, 2014, which shows him talking with the "incarcerated wolf" Hjalti from behind the glass. Among those who "liked" the post were Devin Saucier (ex-Youth For Western Civilization), and Jack Donovan, who will be speaking at Richard Spencer's National Policy Institute event titled "Become Who We Are" in October of this year.

Paul Waggener visits convicted arsonist Maurice Michaely in prison.
White Nationalists Devin Saucier and Jack Donovan like Waggeners post.

Continues at: http://foolsofvinland.blogspot.com/2015 ... jalti.html
American Dream

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:49 pm

semper occultus » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:09 pm wrote:
Similarly WN and NatSocs are using the black sun on practically everything now without the slightest idea of what it means.

...as a matter of interest what does it mean...?

There's 3 semi-literal definitions, one that it is a burnt out sun that was once a source of power for the aryan race, that it is a black hole (sometimes placed at the center of the galaxy) that is a source of energy for aryans, and third championed by Miguel Seranno that it is a wormhole.

It's almost always addressed not just as a source of energy, but of regeneration as well. Which leads to an interesting question, what else is it connected to? According to astrology, stars are connected to one another and are constantly exchanging energy, there's a feeder chain of them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behenian_fixed_star

Symbolically, I connect Pluto to the Black Sun. It's never been addressed how the energy exchange functions with Pluto, however Algol's sigil is very close to the symbol of Pluto. Algol is nicknamed the Demon Star and get's it's name from the same Arabic root as the word ghoul.

The lower chakras, starting at the pelvis and going down to the subpersonal ones are all connected with Pluto. The subpersonal chakras are also connected to ancestry, which is a very common theme of NatSoc literature:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subpersonal_chakras

Pluto, being connected to these lower chakras, also has interesting properties of regeneration. Like a phoenix out of the ashes, it can regenerate itself from total obliteration. Pluto rules the subterranean and hidden things in general, which go along well with NatSoc cults that are hidden from (or in) plain sight.

Many modern symbolists connect cults with Saturn instead of Pluto. I think this is a great mistake, one that is most obvious with NatSoc cults. Both Planets symbolize an obsession with blackness and death, which can make them easy to confuse without knowledge of the other properties. The Saturnarian concept of structure is very different from the Plutonian concept of cohesiveness, the latter being a force that binds people together rather rather than a rigid structure that contains them. It's notable that a Plutonian regeneration is very different from a Saturnarian immortality. A Saturn immortality would simply be a husk or mummified corpse that had all the Moon force drained out of it.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby guruilla » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Saturn is perhaps the most relevant planetary archetype to child-rearing practices throughout history, and up to the present-day, being a devourer of his own children. On the other hand, since the child-devouring of our present culture is mostly concealed, perhaps this is Pluto with his invisible helmet at work?

Pluto, representing the power of the unconscious, corresponds both with therapist and the rapist (who abducted Persephone) and underscores the correspondence of those two terms. MKULTRA psychic driving, the-rapists are raising our children (i.e., us).

There's no corresponding killer-mother archetype that I know of in the Greco-Roman system, however, at least not among the planets; a curious oversight or deliberate concealment? Yet behind every great distortion of the masculine is a great distortion of the feminine.
guruilla

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:51 pm

http://foolsofvinland.blogspot.com/2015 ... t-and.html

White Nationalists Matt Parrott and Brad Griffin on the Wolves of Vinland

(All images courtesy of Facebook)

White Nationalist Matt Parrott, co-founder of the Traditionalist Youth Network writes:

"White Nationalism defined narrowly in terms of its current leadership and groupthink, is indeed a not-even-wrong non-starter paleocon mass-political crypt-keeping cargo cult."

Parrott adds:

"Defined more broadly, in terms of movements which are inclusive of white identities being preserved in North America, there are three nascent movements which I consider promising... Wolves of Vinland, the League, and TradYouth."

White Nationalist Brad Griffin, publisher of Occidental Dissent says of the Wolves of Vinland:

"The bulk of WN (White Nationalism) is an online thing. There are only a handful of exceptions. I used to live in VA and saw first hand what the Wolves are building. They are sort of an outlier though."

Griffin adds:

"It might be the leading example of a real world WN (White Nationalist) community in the North American continent."

We need to thank both Matt and Brad, because we weren't sure how to classify this group. Thanks to them, we now know that the Wolves of Vinland are part of the whole White Nationalist movement. Going forward, we will refer to them as such as we trust Matt and Brad's judgement, given their combined years of experience with White Nationalism. Thanks guys!
American Dream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:07 pm

LMFAO @ "Jack Donovan can lift all he wants, but the war of wombs is over."

Now, that is "Race Realism." Amen to clarity.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:22 pm

American Dream

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 pm

This brings up 2 points:

1. There is a small schism in the WN community over whether or not the "war of wombs" is enough to win.. anything. They've lost the media, they've lost the culture war, they've lost their touch with the spiritual and now see religion almost solely as a socially useful device rather than communion with the divine. What do they have left? I've mentioned this elsewhere, but the demographic change leading to whites becoming a minority has much more to do with some economic factors (cost of raising a family),birth control and ultimately a spiritual crisis. This contrasts to the "jewish propaganda" or some other goofy line WNs tend to fallback on instead of considering the incentives, burdens and spirit of the culture. This othering misses the point, which is that the real struggle starts with an internal spiritual journey they must overcome to move forward. The minority status could be easily reversed in a few generations, and that's without an Operation Wetback 2.0.

2. The "no enemies to the right" stance is being tested constantly. What the alt-right desperately needs is an internal civil war. No truly right wing culture can be forged in absence of conflict, without this it is a loose set of ties bonded together only by shallow lifestyle choices. It is ultimately up to the alt-right to destroy the last vestiges of the old right wing order to bring something newer and stronger to life. This includes the GOP, what little "White Nationalism" still exists in the US, Christian Evangelists, Zionists, all must be consumed for a new culture to be born from the weakness and sterility of the current one.

From this conflict new bonds and shared understanding can be created. The 14 words is a useless salve for the spiritual conflict that is ahead of them. WNs ultimately have a vision of a peaceful and safe utopia in their minds but to forge the future they must abandon their desire for peace and safety and focus on annihilating each other. All of the lines to safety must be cut, there must be no way back. That is the heroes journey and it is a spiritual one.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations