The “Alternative Right"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The “Alternative Right"

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:19 pm

You're too emotive slad. No amount of discourse would move us to a better understanding. I am going to gingerly tip toe around these eggshells so as not to upset you.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:20 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:10 pm wrote:fuck........ stop it ...look who's calling someone a troll our resident sudo psychiatrist now acting as RI official troll hunter

why don't you just put in your resume to Jeff and get your name in lights over the GD forum

He's being silly anyway... how can I be a troll if I try to avoid pushing people's buttons?

Possibly there's such a thing as a reverse troll (like reverse psychology I suppose), but I can't figure out what such a thing would be.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:22 pm

ask him he's the expert on all things especially psychological around here as you can clearly see
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm

pissed off
very annoyed; angry.

up·set

make (someone) unhappy, disappointed, or worried.

I get pissed off ..it's a perfectly sane thing to do ask any certified/qualified psychiatrist
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:29 pm

jakell » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:20 pm wrote: how can I be a troll if I try to avoid pushing people's buttons?

Gee. I just don't know. Best to just skirt those issues. Funny the way the mind works.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 pm

oh look who's talking ...a girl who never met a person she couldn't psychoanalyze in a minute..never met a skirt she can't help look under
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Slad, the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend. Ok?

Here.... Hey, AD, you're a blowhard! There. Friends now?

And holy fuck... the last thing I would want is to moderate this place. Probably half the membership here would leave were that to happen. Let it be known, for all time, that I would never, ever accept moderator status here in the extremely unlikely event it was ever offered to me. Happy?
brainpanhandler

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:53 pm

brainpanhandler » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:39 pm wrote:Slad, the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend. Ok?

And holy fuck... the last thing I would want is to moderate this place. Probably half the membership here would leave were that to happen. Let it be known, for all time, that I would never, ever accept moderator status here in the extremely unlikely event it was ever offered to me. Happy?

you're funny

you say

Slad, the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend. Ok?

and then you say

:P

I guess you're right :shrug:
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:18 am

This shit is real:

#4thPrecinctShutown in Minneapolis attacked by racist trolls

Posted on November 24, 2015 by valdinoci

“SaigaMarine” and “BlackPowderRanger”, racists who had been harassing the #4thPrecinctShutdown ahead of last night’s shooting

Last night a group of 3-4 men opened fire on our comrades at the #4thPrecinctShutdown in Minneapolis. They had been harassing the camp for days, releasing videos of themselves brandishing guns inside their SUV, spouting racial slurs, and telling their online audience to “stay white.” Fully aware of their white supremacist leanings, protesters formed a defense committee to remove them the next time they showed. When they refused to leave or identify themselves, things got violent. The racists ran, and when they were far enough away, they opened fire on the protesters.

Police responded by shutting down the street and pepper-spraying the crowd, potentially delaying ambulance response time. Up to 5 were hit, one seriously, although all are expected to survive. The group seems to have been organized by regulars on 4chan’s politics and weapons forums. White supremacist 4chan regulars also coordinated last week’s White Student Union hoax. As of Tuesday, the police say they have arrested two suspects.

The protest is a response to the police murder of Jamar Clark, an unarmed black man who many witnesses say was handcuffed and face-down on the ground when executed by Minneapolis police. Per usual, the police and their supporters want us to believe Clark was reaching for the officer’s weapon. Among other demands, protesters want to see the police video of the incident.
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Postby jakell » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:11 pm

And this?

I see a lot of poo in my job, and it didn't take me too long to identify the one in 8bitagent's collage as fake.
Maybe the skill will come in handy one day.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Great, thanks for posting a coiled piece of shit in this thread.

The quality of y'alls responses to AD's posting of articles has been defacing more threads than AD's contributions ever could. Especially when you're all dogpiling into another data dump zen garden he'll just be tending either way. I haven't seen any of you make an original point in 2016 yet. Please look in the mirror sometime soon.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby jakell » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 pm

It's not shit, (but I'll grant you, it is coiled).
It's a (deliberate) non-comment on a non-comment. However, my one is not hiding, and I believe it is a fair response.

Your own recent attitude to AD I find to be a little unusual, you are little precious and overprotective for some unclear reason. Not that I'm digging for a reason, but I have speculated.
jakell

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:22 pm

jakell » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:10 pm wrote:It's not shit, (but I'll grant you, it is coiled).
It's a (deliberate) non-comment on a non-comment. However, my one is not hiding, and I believe it is a fair response.

Your own recent attitude to AD I find to be a little unusual, you are little precious and overprotective for some unclear reason. Not that I'm digging for a reason, but I have speculated.

Speculate away, and enjoy a week off to do so, buddy.

It's the holidays so I'm just feeling generous.

And you're not getting the point yet.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby American Dream » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:50 pm

It's really not a joke:

RICANSTRUCTION - Strange Fruit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7It-Hy6ecdQ

Ricanstruction's raging rendition of the protest poem/song, Strange Fruit, first made famous by Billie Holiday in 1939.
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:45 pm

Zero Prophet - 'Chain Gang'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ZDuykkIGk

A re-cover of Sam Cooke's Chain Gang, by Zero Prophet aka Not4Prophet and Joe Hillbilly. Video by DLJ
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations